• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
I don’t know what an incel is....is it worth knowing?

Incels are guys who can't get laid so they hate women. Incel is short for 'involuntary celibate'.

Don't spend your time on reading about it, it's just a bunch of guys who have hateful views towards women.
As with most things, it didn't start that way. It was started by some woman all the way back in the '90s trying to help people who were too shy or just too awkward to get partners and she's horrified at what it's been turned into.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Remember when there was a rule against character bashing here in the forum?
I remember, specifically when it was used against me only when I criticised Serena's character in terms of shipping long back :v
I remember when people actually followed the rules at all. It's bad enough and very tiresome when a thread is derailed for two to five pages of constant bashes and unfunny jokes.

BobbbidyBob

Incels are guys who can't get laid so they hate women. Incel is short for 'involuntary celibate'.

Don't spend your time on reading about it, it's just a bunch of guys who have hateful views towards women.

I think I would have prefered to not know but, If that’s the case....what does a 10 year old animated child have to do with it?

Pokemon Power

I feel like most of the beef that fans have with Goh is that his goal of completing the National Dex has allowed him to break some rules that the anime has had since it's inception, including having at least six Pokemon caught per trainer (he's caught way more than that), having Ash own at least one of the current generation's starter Pokemon (Goh caught all three), and most importantly, being unable to catch a legendary Pokemon (Goh has caught Suicune, Eternatus and Regieleki).

UnovaMaster

We can expect Mewtwo back sometime during this arc, as Amaranth apparently mentioned it in 133

Could Mewtwo have to help rescue Mew, leading to a family reunion?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
We can expect Mewtwo back sometime during this arc, as Amaranth apparently mentioned it in 133

Mewtwo is probably not coming back since its tied down with the Shudo family and I believe his va is probably difficult to get a hold of as well.

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Mewtwo is probably not coming back since its tied down with the Shudo family and I believe his va is probably difficult to get a hold of as well.
They brought him back once this series, so it wouldn't be impossible to bring him back again.

STICKTOPIA

BobbbidyBob

He appeared in some recent paldean anime merch with Ash’s pokemon so it’s quite possible and very likely he will appear one last time

BobbbidyBob

That can be just basic marketing. Mewtwo is a very popular Mon anyways
Could be....though merch from July or August already reveled Mew, Groudon and kyogrrr lol that is why I still follow the merch

Last edited:

Gingertail24

Could be....though merch from July or August already reveled Mew, Groudon and kyogrrr lol that is why I still follow the merch
Yeah merch can be a bit tricky to see if it is for shadowing or just cause popular mons

I tend to take it very loosely. Since they always market Mewtwo. He is that popular

So Ash and Goh have technically completed their goals for the series if Goh catches Mew (although Goh still has to catch every single Pokémon)
I think (and hope) Goh and Chloe are gone. If both Ash and Goh have completed their goals then this screams endgame for Ash. I think they are holding off SV stuff because there’s gonna be a bombshell of a timeskip with Ash marrying Serena and their kid taking over

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
So Ash and Goh have technically completed their goals for the series if Goh catches Mew (although Goh still has to catch every single Pokémon)
I think (and hope) Goh and Chloe are gone. If both Ash and Goh have completed their goals then this screams endgame for Ash. I think they are holding off SV stuff because there’s gonna be a bombshell of a timeskip with Ash marrying Serena and their kid taking over
Team Rocket's literally in Paldea and haven't aged a day

Status
Not open for further replies.