• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SatoSereFan224888

A rumor I heard is this will be another recap episode. I have a bad feeling Journeys will continue into Paldea. However I don’t think Paldea will play a big role. Maybe I can see only Chloe going there to learn more about PokeMon.

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
A rumor I heard is this will be another recap episode. I have a bad feeling Journeys will continue into Paldea. However I don’t think Paldea will play a big role. Maybe I can see only Chloe going there to learn more about PokeMon.
Ah yes that's what people want instead of Nemona, Arven, and Penny interacting more "You have infinite choices and possibilities!"

I personally think that there’s going to be a big timeskip after this episode and a decision here that’s going to change this anime forever which is why they are hiding it
Wonder what the leakers will say about this episode if anything

A "Series finale" Does not have a nice ring to it, let alone going to a celebration party, otherwise We would have a SV Anime by now.

It's not that big so this "Series finale" does not look big enough to warrant a Ending scene.

gonna be Overwhelm Universe
Exactly. I wonder what if I told you that Goh says goodbye to Ash and he gets reset by Paldea Region to be like BW Ash this time?

Nah that'd be a worst idea than Pikachu getting lost in a forest and meeting Meowth ever again in a filler episode.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
Plot Twist: Gary catches Mew and defeats Ash with it, like almost always when Ash wins something big and returns home (Orange Islands and Battle Frontier)
Double plot twist: Mewtwo senses mew fooling around again and chooses Ash as his partner to finally give mew a deserved beating (mega mewtwo XYZ debuts).

Or, dunno, Geeta goes to Pallet to scout Ash to the school, so she can have someone else to be Nemona's pestering target and solve the problems around, while Geeta can pass her time at the shoe shop choosing bigger shoes with air conditioning.

SatoSereFan224888

Or, dunno, Geeta goes to Pallet to scout Ash to the school, so she can have someone else to be Nemona's pestering target and solve the problems around, while Geeta can pass her time at the shoe shop choosing bigger shoes with air conditioning.
But Ash refuses, saying he has no interest going to school and decides to become a teacher himself.

SatoSereFan224888

Does this seem not ring any bell to you that Ash calls Penny and Iono a "Freak"? Remember it?
I don’t want Ash going to school again! He just became world champ! Him going back to school would be stupid and cause a major uproar.

kickachu

Momentai!
this ain't the big finale since the gen 9 pokemon need to be in the anime and ash needs to be a pokemon master

Status
Not open for further replies.