• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbbidyBob

Considering Im probably one of the few left here at this point who does care about Goh Chloe and Ash together, I hope atleast for me I get a properly gripping emotional end
You are not the only one, but you are the only brave one willing to speak out about it here LOL

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
At this point I don't even care if Go stays or not. I'm just ready for all the childish "lol stay mad Goh stans/haters, he's leaving/staying" talk to end

GhostWallker98

Ready for Goh to go. If they improve his writing and make him more likable in the next series, then perhaps my mindset will change. I just don't see that happening. It is funny how Ash accomplished his goal and Goh didn't.

BlueLight

Guess Go’s gone. Expected. Companions have never lasted for more than one series.
Except for Brock due to unexpected situations.
Johto - Because something happened between Brock and Professot Ivy that probably ended badly for Brock.
Hoenn - Because he decided to leave his Gym to his brother Forrest.
Sinnoh - Because he initially wanted to go to Sinnoh for some work until he decided to travel with a random road tripper, only to end up being dejected once again as always.

UnovaMaster

Guess Go’s gone. Expected. Companions have never lasted for more than one series.

Ash is about to know what it feels like to be the tagalong in someone else' adventure

It always made sense that Goh would warm up to battling eventually, and why not take the world's strongest trainer as a mentor for his gym quest?

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
So what happened to the “announcement after 134’s broadcast” about what’s next for Ash? Let me guess, they meant the generic preview we always get? So in reality we have to wait until either 135 or 136 for the answer? I see they clickbaited like the good ol’ PokeTubers.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
So you’re telling me, Ash has become world champion and there isn’t a single celebration for it? Really? Wow his friends and family are such let downs. They threw him a party for reaching top 16 in a tournament in his local region, but World Champion doesn’t call for a little celebration?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
So you’re telling me, Ash has become world champion and there isn’t a single celebration for it? Really? Wow his friends and family are such let downs. They threw him a party for reaching top 16 in a tournament in his local region, but World Champion doesn’t call for a little celebration?
The anime sold its soul to prioritize shameless merchandising over any good storytelling post DP.

STICKTOPIA

"Ash, the thing I can't tell you is......they're paying me to be the new lead instead of you, I'm sorry for this betrayal, don't follow me to Paldea"
In your dreams buddy lmao

STICKTOPIA

So this reads to me like Goh is going to set off on a journey on his own but doesn't want to hurt Ash so he's scared to tell him. The only other thing I could see is that Goh lied and told Ash he got Mew so he has to come clean lol.
Definitely more likely that he’s going on a new journey

Status
Not open for further replies.