• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: PM2019 135 - Pokémon! I Am Glad I Got To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like Brain Washing (literally had a lot of it).

Pikachu
Giovanni
The Three Genies (I think)
Pikachu again
Any time Colress was on the screen, there was brainwashing
Reshiram
Literally an entire port town (and Pikachu yet again, I think) (minus Ash and TRio) was brainwashed by aliens

I think I'm missing a few more, but yeah, Brain Washing.
I’m afraid idiots are hard to hypnotize

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
I will always say that BW had bad luck, those TP VS TR episodes looked amazing and then life happened.

You can say whatever you want on serious Rockets, but everyone was excited about this episodes.

BW tried something new... and those things were bad mostly, but atleast we got those Meowth episodes.

Everything in BW was Ok- good it was watchable. Untill the league happened. And then Team Plasma and then DA.

They did N, Colress and Ghetchis so dirty...

bruhidk

LARRY SUPREMACY
I will always say that BW had bad luck, those TP VS TR episodes looked amazing and then life happened.

You can say whatever you want on serious Rockets, but everyone was excited about this episodes.

BW tried something new... and those things were bad mostly, but atleast we got those Meowth episodes.

Everything in BW was Ok- good it was watchable. Untill the league happened. And then Team Plasma and then DA.

They did N, Colress and Ghetchis so dirty...
I have no idea why other media makes Colress outright evil when he's morally grey at worst in the games

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Why do I get the feeling that Goh's salty that Ash beat Leon but he didn't catch Mew.
This is my goofy alternative hypothesis since we don't have anything to really go on... This probably won't happen either.

Goh is mad that Ash is retiring, so they have a fight because he wants to go on a big adventure.

And the next episode title is a bait title that focuses on them repairing their friendship.

Will there be an announcement or trailer for SV anime?
I think they are hiding something BIG, like that Ash will grow up and have a kid

wellwellwells

Ash's strongest pokemon have always been fire-type. I hope the Ash team in the new series will be predominantly grass water and ice.
???
Pikachu, Lucario and Greninja are Fire types?
I literally didn't know that
Right? Also Sceptile during Hoenn and Lycanroc in Alola (he was used the most through the series and in the trials), so honestly Charizard and Infernape have been the only Fire type aces in these 9 regions.

lanmanna

This is my goofy alternative hypothesis since we don't have anything to really go on... This probably won't happen either.

Goh is mad that Ash is retiring, so they have a fight because he wants to go on a big adventure.

And the next episode title is a bait title that focuses on them repairing their friendship.
A 10 year old retiring?

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
A 10 year old retiring?
You know that was a joke, right?

The hint that gave it away should have been "goofy alternative hypothesis..."

Sham

The Guardian of Ruin and Birth
I won't be taking an exam so glad I can watch live.

Anyways before the episode airs, place your bets. Do you think Goh and Chloe are leaving?

Status
Not open for further replies.