• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: SM100 - The Lightning that Blocks Wind! Its Name is Zeraora!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 384931

To be honest, normally I am excited for action packed episodes like this, but for some reason I aren't.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
To be honest, normally I am excited for action packed episodes like this, but for some reason I aren't.
yeah, it's weird, I'm looking forward to this episode, but IDK why I'm not hyped

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Maybe just because the whole zeraora hype?
Maybe Zeraora being over-promoted for the last movie killed the Zeraora hype for this episode considering this episode is one of the episodes that is promoting Zeraora merchandise.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
So it seems Zeraora will use Close Combat judging by the Pokenchi preview. I guess it might know the exact same moves as the one from M21 and the event Zeraora.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
So it seems Zeraora will use Close Combat judging by the Pokenchi preview. I guess it might know the exact same moves as the one from M21 and the event Zeraora.
It could. Pretty sure it'll have Plasma Fists as its main move because of it being an exclusive move of Zeraora. Not too sure about the other moves though.

playerking

It could. Pretty sure it'll have Plasma Fists as its main move because of it being an exclusive move of Zeraora. Not too sure about the other moves though.
Well, we've seen it using a move that look like Thunder Punch and Plasma Fists. All it needs it Thunder.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Well, we've seen it using a move that look like Thunder Punch and Plasma Fists. All it needs it Thunder.
It could be either one of them but I'm currently leaning towards Plasma Fists. Thunder could be a nice long-range move that can go well with Pikachu's Thunderbolt when they both attack Guzzlord.

playerking

It could be either one of them but I'm currently leaning towards Plasma Fists. Thunder could be a nice long-range move that can go well with Pikachu's Thunderbolt when they both attack Guzzlord.
Oh, I'm saying we've seen moves that look like both. It went to punch Pikachu with a single fist surrounded by electricity and another move included it punching the ground with two fists surrounded by electricity.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
Oh, I'm saying we've seen moves that look like both. It went to punch Pikachu with a single fist surrounded by electricity and another move included it punching the ground with two fists surrounded by electricity.
Well, there's both. I think I remember seeing it use Plasma Fists somewhere but not Thunder Punch as much.

Status
Not open for further replies.