• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December 9th: SM100 - The Lightning that Blocks Wind! Its Name is Zeraora!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Screencap that, so you will have a proof when the league comes. Also, since pikachu it's fighting it in the OP, it's possible... except OPs are known for be very, very misleading.
*This also goes for @Dragalge as well*

Except Zeraora is appearing in this episode and the summary also makes it seem extremely likely that it has a trainer too, so the opening being misleading here is extremely unlikely if you look at it.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Wow we get 2 great Electric type Legends in one episode (don't bother saying Zeraora's a Mythical). Finally we have Ash battling more often now

04n70n10

Inb4
- Ash understands that electric attacks only heal the (very) fast Zeraora and so can't be slowed down with electro-web;
- In the league Darkr... Zeraora defeats 4 out of 6 of Ash's Pokémon in a row before being KO'd, and so the Tobias' kid pulls a never seen pokemon, Melmeltan, and crush the dream.

Jokes (...maybe) aside, an interesting episode of course.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Ladies and gentlemen, the dream crusher is here!

Jokes aside, I'm glad Zeraora's actually getting something. Still hoping Acerola gets to use Marshadow's crystal though

DatsRight

Looks like Tapu Koko's rivalry with Pikachu is brought up again, since this is Zeraora's spotlight episode however, I don't expect any battle to last long.

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Weird that Brock and Misty haven't show up. Thought that they'd come back around LGPE's release date

Genaller

Silver Soul
*Sigh*... Well I guess I’ll to watch this and SM 97 since I’m a nerd obsessed with tiering Ash’s Pokémon. I will say though that I hope Ash learns about just how much Zeraora hard-counters Pikachu. Not only will electric type attacks heal Zeraora (and that includes Z-moves), but potentially so will Quick Attack since Zeraora has Plasma Fists which will result in Quick Attack becoming an electric type attack. Bascailly 3 of Pikachu’s moves and his Z-move are neutralized leaving him with only an ineffective Iron Tail... yeah this would be a pretty horrible match-up if it came to pass.

Last edited:

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
So not filler? I mean knowing this series I guess it is too soon to truly say.....but if it is canon and we get this Zeraora and trainer as a rival I'd be fine

Zeraora in the main anime!! Probably team Skull should go for it, otherwise introducing them was a waste if they were meant for nothing!!
TBH they did nothing in the games it was mostly Aether as the "bad" team

You know if Ash shuts the hell up this dude would likely not even enter the league. Ash would have won Kalos if he never mentioned the league to Alain. Plus with this being the first league in Alola Ash has to be smart and quiet and...oh wait this is Ash....

Red and Blue

Who knows, if Zeraora is his only mythical Ash could beat him if he enters the league

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Weird that Brock and Misty haven't show up. Thought that they'd come back around LGPE's release date
The secret is the anime brought them back to crush Ash at the League. Zeraora kid is a red herring.

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Wow, I did not expect the shot of Zeraora in the opening to actually mean anything. I thought it was just a "Hey, remember the movie guys!" deal. Oh well, at least this gives them a chance to rectify the biggest mistake M21 did...

ZERAORA NEVER SHOUTED "ORA ORA ORA".

I mean seriously, the Jojo jokes write themselves! (This whole point may or may not be a complete joke.)

04n70n10

I can already see the battle:

Ash: I'm not more a loser, NOT MORE! NOT THIS TIME! With the power of friendship and with Pikachu on my side, i will defeat YOU! For my D-R-E-A-M, to becoming a pokémon MASTER!
Ash: Ah, I know your plan! electric attacks heal Zeraora, so... Take THIS! Pikachu, are you ready?
Pikachu: Pika-pi!
Ash: SO LET'S DO IT !!! .... *(Ash take the Normalium-Z-Crystal)* ....
Pikachu: PIKA!
Ash: UAAAAAAAH! BREAKNECK BLITZ!!!!!!! IKUUU Z!!!!!!!!

Tobias' little brother: Plasma Fists!

Ash: Oh sh****.............................................................................

Henry's Journey

Anyway, really looking forward to episode 100 of SM, possible exclusive anime rival that defeats Ash in the Alola League, hopefully in the finals or at least top 4, I don't accept anything less than that, top 8 again would be :mad:.

Pikachu defeated 2 legendaries before but I don't know if he can take on a mythical like Zeraora, maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.