• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Kamex

... Yeah. It's there already. There's a Graveler, and Candice, and stuff...

There's a thing about Platina (I wonder how long I'll call her that, actually), one about Pearl, and one about Dia. The second to last picture with Dia is kinda random...

Last edited:
Well, I saw it on Netkun.
http://www.netkun.com/pockemon/story/0811/highlight_0811.html
So with Platinum, it looks like something happened to her while en route to Lake Acuity, and Candice saves her.

With Pearl, I guess he's back In Eterna City....and there is something going on there.
(and there's an injured Wingull.)

With Diamond, It looks like he finally made it to....I guess Twinleaf town.

.........I don't know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

uber gon

Accept Change
Well, I saw it on Netkun.
http://www.netkun.com/pockemon/story/0811/highlight_0811.html
So with Platinum, it looks like something happened to her while en route to Lake Acuity, and Candice saves her.

With Pearl, I guess he's back In Eterna City....and there is something going on there.
(and there's an injured Wingull.)

With Diamond, It looks like he finally made it to....I guess Twinleaf town.

.........I don't know what I'm talking about.

Aah, I thought Dia would keep his Riolu.:(

Coronis

In lucid awakening
Translation sticky updated. Platinum's encountered Candice, Pearl's found himself at the Fuego Ironworks, and Dia is still loofing around, somehow. Good to see another game character given a unique face in the TCG cards appear in the manga, Hamana (Roseanne), the assistant of Prof. Rowan.

Coronis~

Translation sticky updated. Platinum's encountered Candice, Pearl's found himself at the Fuego Ironworks, and Dia is still loofing around, somehow. Good to see another game character given a unique face in the TCG cards appear in the manga, Hamana (Roseanne), the assistant of Prof. Rowan.

Coronis~

Aw dang, I wasn't even close.
Oh, so that's who that person is.

Thank you Coronis.

Rex Kamex

Coronis said:
It turns out that it's not a kidnap, but it has saved the Lady who has fainted because of wearing so thin clothes.

I forgot that they'll have to change into their warm Platinum clothes soon...

Maxim

Beyond repair
Suzuna! Yeah! Finally!

Pearl at Ginga Hideout? I feel a serious battle in the next month! And maybe a Jupiter debut! Anime has already shown her, the Manga also should!

Sebastian the Butler? Cool! I wanted to see him. Now, the only characters who I'm curious to see is the Bike Shop Owner - Rad Rickshaw. He did appear, didn't he?

And a big YAY for Hamana/Roseanne! I hope Suzy/Felicity appears at some point, too. We need those two women who got their own designs in TCG. For curious, their names ARE mentioned in Platinum (in DP, they weren't)!

Suzuna! Yeah! Finally!

Pearl at Ginga Hideout? I feel a serious battle in the next month! And maybe a Jupiter debut! Anime has already shown her, the Manga also should!

Sebastian the Butler? Cool! I wanted to see him. Now, the only characters who I'm curious to see is the Bike Shop Owner - Rad Rickshaw. He did appear, didn't he?

And a big YAY for Hamana/Roseanne! I hope Suzy/Felicity appears at some point, too. We need those two women who got their own designs in TCG. For curious, their names ARE mentioned in Platinum (in DP, they weren't)!

Jupiter needs to appear soon.
Mars and Saturn already debuted.

I think Rad did appear already. Didn't he?

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
Which pokemons appear at Fuego Ironworks that fit on Pearl team?

Originally Posted by Coronis
It turns out that it's not a kidnap, but it has saved the Lady who has fainted because of wearing so thin clothes.

Yay! Platinum clothes! xD

Bueno~

Brazilian Trainer
Pachirisu, Shinx, Luxio, and Wingull.

The 3 of them fit on Pearl team xD

Rex Kamex

Maxim

Beyond repair
I just realised one thing.

Pearl is standing in front of TATARA (FUEGO) IRONWORKS!

This means that next month we will probably see Mr. Tatara (Fuego) - the Ironworks owner! Cool, another Game Character with an appearance.

This is just one more reason to prefer Pokemon Special over the anime. Special shows many characters which anime will never show.

Pity that Special omitted Momi (Cheryl) and Miru (Mira) but I can see all Partner Trainers appearing together at some point in Special.

Rex Kamex

This is just one more reason to prefer Pokemon Special over the anime. Special shows many characters which anime will never show.

The anime hasn't even gotten that far yet (not even in Japan). Also, [SPOIL]the D/P rival is showing up in the next episode of Pokemon D/P in Japan.[/SPOIL]

Maxim

Beyond repair
The anime hasn't even gotten that far yet (not even in Japan). Also, [SPOIL]the D/P rival is showing up in the next episode of Pokemon D/P in Japan.[/SPOIL]

Huh, of course I know about it. I'm up to date with all news. But you must admit that in overall, the Special has shown much more GAME characters than the Anime.

Anime tends to omit the game characters, yet they crowd in thousands of their anime-created characters. Which sucks. Special also have its custom characters but they are not so many and they are much more interesting than anime ones, who are mostly one-time.

So, in the terms of characters
Special > Anime

Status
Not open for further replies.