• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Oh, so the Captains do have Z-Rings. I was sort of wondering if they didn't considered how they stated "no one has done the island challenge in a while". Sophocles never uses a Z-Ring in the games, so unless that's an error, you apparently don't need to do the challenge in order to become a Captain.

I like how they got Kiawe's Z-Ring correct. I was wondering if they would notice that each island has its own type of Z-Ring.

Kind of weird because isn't she from Akala?

It's a Baile Style in the games, too.

And Oricorio can easily switch between forms with each island's nectar. Kahili's a golfer, so she probably travels around a lot. That would give more nectar opportunities.

Last edited:

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I really hope we get a avatar made of Moon making that weird face. It's simply too precious to pass up and I'd use it for the entire Sun and Moon generation.

I hope Sun teaches Gladion a lesson. I don't like him. And since I haven't played the Sun and Moon games yet I don't know how his character is. But here I don't like him and I want to see him taken down a peg. The whole Z Move thing must be a big thing in the games like Mega Evolution. I wonder if Sun's Dexholder title will be the Z-Mover. Kinda a funny name actually XD

Moni_22

I really hope we get a avatar made of Moon making that weird face. It's simply too precious to pass up and I'd use it for the entire Sun and Moon generation.

I hope Sun teaches Gladion a lesson. I don't like him. And since I haven't played the Sun and Moon games yet I don't know how his character is. But here I don't like him and I want to see him taken down a peg. The whole Z Move thing must be a big thing in the games like Mega Evolution. I wonder if Sun's Dexholder title will be the Z-Mover. Kinda a funny name actually XD

It's actually more important than Mega Evolution because in SM you collect Z Crystals instead of badges so they are pretty important.

It's a Baile Style in the games, too.

And Oricorio can easily switch between forms with each island's nectar. Kahili's a golfer, so she probably travels around a lot. That would give more nectar opportunities.

Oh yeah it was red Oricorio in the games too. I guess it makes sense but I feel it's a wasted opportunity not to give her the Oricorio of her island xD

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
It's actually more important than Mega Evolution because in SM you collect Z Crystals instead of badges so they are pretty important.

Oh yeah it was red Oricorio in the games too. I guess it makes sense but I feel it's a wasted opportunity not to give her the Oricorio of her island xD

That works for me. Give badges a break. Hopefully Sun will use a Z Crystal and destroy Gladion.

e9310103838

Oh, they finally updated the official website.

We have German travelogue, popular scene voting from chapter 8 to 14 (Pt, HGSS, BW, B2W2, XY, ORAS and SM) in the official website (November 7th to December 6th), and the new color pic for the magazine New Year congratulations (lottery gift). :025n172:

35635.jpg

The voting in official website "とうこう広場".

Last edited:

pika09

EEEEEHHHHH???
In the Author's Corner, both Yamamoto and Kusaka only mention "I'm taking a break." They also apologized for the long delays.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Bit of a missed opportunity to have the Rockruff actually attacking Sun, considering, y'know, he's a cat and all.

Though seeing Dusk Lycanroc makes me wonder how it'll show up in the story, assuming it ever does.

Status
Not open for further replies.