• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Alola! It's Pokespe time for October!

Dp3MKAzUwAASqNa.jpg

Dp3MOG4V4AAuMaD.jpg

Dp3MRz8U4AMYQLI.jpg

Dp3MT_GVYAAW4fF.jpg

Looks like next time is Solgaleo and Lunala's debut!

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Weird, i thought Rowlet would've evolved by now.
And the Zygarde plot still feels too disconnected.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
Weird, i thought Rowlet would've evolved by now.
And the Zygarde plot still feels too disconnected.

I think they are keeping Zygarde Complete Forme for a possible clash against Necrozma when it appears so it isn't the main focus for now.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
LOL. The classic edgelord being put in an awkward situation. That trope never gets old.

e9310103838

The flutes choses Sun and Moon. This is why Sun knows how to play the flute.

Tapus also appeared and led them to the altar.

When Gladion can't play the flute, Sun said to him "You said that you were burdeneda with something. How is it so useless at the crucial moment." XD :D

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I wondered how Kusaka would handle the Altar since there's two different ones. Either he was going to include both somehow or be like BW and XY and focus on one game instead of both.

Apparently he took a third option and fused them into one? The logo on the thing that shoots energy to evolve Nebby has been replaced with a diamond. The sun/moon logo on the ground is also replaced, and the sun and moon logos on the pillars now show two suns and two moons instead of three suns and one moon (SUM) or three moons and one sun (MUM).

e9310103838

Yamamoto sent a picture in his tweet to return a compliment for Iwane Masaaki (who is the one of senior animator of Pokemon anime) that making a short animation for Proteam Omega.

https://twitter.com/satoshi_swalot/status/1054359623593943040
https://twitter.com/animator1965/status/1054355087986909189

He added that the Lava Cookies and Rage Candy Bars what they eat were all treated by Crys in here. Originally Gold only wanted to treat them to eat the surplus, but Crys insisted on treating them to eat new ones. And Dia send several Proteam Omega books in return.

And Yamamoto mentioned that Dia has more knowledge of Proteam Omega than Silver, and also mentioned X, who has more knowledge even than Dia, and get Dia and Silver's respect (at Whi-two's birthday party). Then he said X's knowledge is from Trevor, who served as an assistant to Professor Sycamore and took the opportunity to interview the staff of Proteam Omega. :cool:

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I read the latest chapter. Seems like this version of Faba is more modeled after his Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon take on the character.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
I read the latest chapter. Seems like this version of Faba is more modeled after his Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon take on the character.

The guy is a conniving scum bag in both versions, the difference is SM is that he was at the bare minimum and it ended with him plotting behind Gladion's back as of the post game while in US/UM... his self serving nature was expanded upon and he went through with more when he sold the entire Aether Foundation to an extradimensional mafia.

Status
Not open for further replies.