• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Alola! It's time for Pokespe SMUSUM for October!

EHTP6HbVUAAhX_J

EHTP6HbU8AAIJGs

EHTP6IyUcAUCiqg

EHTP6KjUYAA2cob

The battle continues! Moon's Datrix evolves!

Next month is the final chapter (for the magazines). Sword and Shield will begin then as well!

mysticalglacia

Alola Shill
Plumeria disguised as Moon aggressively grabbing Lillie by her ascot-like shirt collar is great.

Finally Darteix evolved! I have to say Moon’s team is one of my favorites we’ve had in years, even if it isn’t a full one.

e9310103838

It seems that the magazine will be giving a Pokespe book called "volume 0" next month. It will include the first round of BW, XY, SM, and SwSh. ;)

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Is the Lycanroc Glladion's? Is it Midday or Dusk?

Blue Saturday

Unfurl your Blessed Wings!
Is the Lycanroc Glladion's? Is it Midday or Dusk?
Midday.

Midnight for the anime. Midday for the manga.

Have no clue why the games didn’t follow suit and we got Lucario aside from the friendship-based evolution.

Good to see Ms. Moon’s got a Decidueye. it looks really good in Pokemon Special far less stiff and humanoid and it looks cute next to her. Wish the pacing of the manga could slow down to really allow us more time to absorb the affair but alas we onward to SwSh soon enough.

Last edited:

Moni_22

Seems like things are getting to a close. I really hope the volume gets at least one more chapter as epilogue since I doubt it's gonna be a satisfying ending if it's just one more chapter. I'm sad that SM had to have such a rushed story arc in the manga with the potential it had.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Yeah, I'm sad because the rush even kind of prevented Kusaka from using a character to represent USUM. Like, I kind of wanted a character named "Ultra" lol

Moni_22

Yeah, I'm sad because the rush even kind of prevented Kusaka from using a character to represent USUM. Like, I kind of wanted a character named "Ultra" lol

In that regard I'm happy what what we got. But the pacing was just too fast. Many characters and subplots have been underexplored. And deeply I really wanted a Rainbow Rocket arc. It would've been great to close the story.

DuquÊ?

Too lazy to pick a pic
I suppose solgaleo deserves some recognition after Sun's mess pre-timeskip, but I don't think it should be in this battle. But, again, this one was the cosmog that was with Guzma and helped with the UB invasion, so I think it should at least help in something.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
I hope in the future, ORAS, BW2 and SM gets some kind of director's cut. I don't mean extra scenes, I mean like extra "filler", side stories to further develop the characters. Side stories that fit in the much larger story are one of the reasons why I think fans love the classic stories from Gens 1 to 5. After that, I've noticed the stories mainly focus on the main story due to deadlines.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
I hope in the future, ORAS, BW2 and SM gets some kind of director's cut. I don't mean extra scenes, I mean like extra "filler", side stories to further develop the characters. Side stories that fit in the much larger story are one of the reasons why I think fans love the classic stories from Gens 1 to 5. After that, I've noticed the stories mainly focus on the main story due to deadlines.

While a don't think B2W2 will receive extra rounds in Volume form, i do believe XY and ORAS have room for more content. XY in the beggining or middle part and ORAS towards the end. (We need to know about Organism No. 2 wherebouts and ORAS is the perfect opportunity)

As for USUM, i wish we get some sort of 8-10 round-epilogue for Rainbow Rocket and Meltan. (One can dream, right?)

horrahforyou

Pokemon and Kamen Rider is life
Wait. No more Let's Go chapters anymore? This arc ends next month and then go straight to Sword and Shield that begins the same month? Or perhaps it will took over BW2 room once it was finished. I'm guessing that Let's Go chapters will be really short. Enough time to introduce Meltan and other Alola legendaries .

Last edited:

e9310103838

Wait. No more Let's Go chapters anymore? This arc ends next month and then Sword and Shield begins the same month? Or perhaps it will took over BW2 room once it was finished. I'm guessing that Let's Go chapters will be really short. Enough time to introduce Meltan and other Alola legendaries .

I am still waiting for its (and USUM) until we confirm Sword & Shield is the chapter 15th. :D

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Actually it's safe to say that there isn't going to be a separate USUM chapter, because in case you didn't know Pokemon Adventures/Special Sun and Moon Chapter was renamed to Pokemon Adventures/Special Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon chapter.

E93 is speculating on whether or not SwSh will be Pokespe's fifteenth chapter (the current one is fourteen) or if they're going to announce a Let's Go arc.

Lord Godwin

The Lord of Darkness
Midday.

Midnight for the anime. Midday for the manga.

Have no clue why the games didn’t follow suit and we got Lucario aside from the friendship-based evolution.

Good to see Ms. Moon’s got a Dartrix, it looks really good in Pokemon Special far less stiff and humanoid and it looks cute next to her. Wish the pacing of the manga could slow down to really allow us more time to absorb the affair but alas we onward to SwSh soon enough.

Doesn't Kukui also have Midday in the manga?

Wondering if they will show the 3rd Lycanroc with anyone.

More interestingly, will Gladion have a Porygon-Z.

ShadowForce720

E93 is speculating on whether or not SwSh will be Pokespe's fifteenth chapter (the current one is fourteen) or if they're going to announce a Let's Go arc.

yes but if you read E93's post then you would see that they weren't just saying they were waiting for a Let's Go arc, as in their post they put in parentheses "and USUM" which implies they want or think that there is going to be a separate USUM arc.

TotallyNotCrt

44b82e9354cf510c97d7ddedf99c3f69ccee08c0.png

Link to images can be found here!

The chapter starts off with Solgaleo returning to Sun's aid. Sun links with it and the same aura from when Moon linked with Lunala appears. This time, he and Solgaleo are going to fight properly together, using "Sunsteel Strike" (Meteor Drive in Japanese) against Ultra Necrozma.

Lillie thinks she has a Pokemon that has an ability to stop the Poison attacks from going after them. She goes into her bag and suddenly, a Cutiefly comes out from her hands to Sina's surprise. It manages to incapacitate Salazzle and they discover it's a Team Skull member.

Plumeria yells saying that Aether just preys on other people, thoroughly making use of Guzma and his vast ambitions, using Team Skull as the scapegoat for why the UB came, and Plumeria says that the person to blame most is that woman.

Lillie is in disbelief about her mom.

Plumeria again blames Lusamine and confirms why Faba wants to erase her and is still unaware that Guzma's returned. Lillie tells her that he did return, but she doesn't believe her and pulls on her outfit. Lillie calls Wicke and they both give the phone to Guzma and Plumeria.

Guzma's first words after calling out her name are why she's wearing those dumb clothes. She breaks into laughter saying honestly, why is she wearing them as she takes it off.

Back at Aether, Gladion catches the attack meant to injure Moon, and injured his hand. They converse back and forth before splitting up again.

At Area B, Moon discovers all her Pokemon are safe and sound. She has them fight the Aether employees to bide her time as she makes some burn medicine.

As she's about to finish creating it, her Dartrix fighting in the background starts to evolve into a Decidueye. Moon in excitement turns around saying that she's finished up the medicine and is surprised that Dartrix evolved too! A gust of wind passes through Moon and she realizes that Lunala has returned to her.

And back at Mount Lanakila, apparently Sun and Solgaleo can use Sunsteel Strike a second time! Two times the charm, right? Incorrect! Solgaleo gets attacked and knocked to the ground. As Necrozma approaches Sun and Solgaleo, Zygarde 50% Forme intercepts it and the chapter ends.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
Random thought, but I bet Aztec Dubstep would sound great with Ultra Necrozma's emergence from the previous round lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.