• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
So there will be another volume them. Even though it'll take more months, it's actually good for BW2's sake. At least it'll have a good ending and not a rushed one. I really hope USUM gets an epilogue in the last volume too, I don't expect a very satisfying ending with just 2 more chapters.

Maybe not a whole volume, though. We will probably get an idea by the next volume preview when Vol.54 is released.
Which by the way, it should probably be released in December. (The last round of Volume 53 was released in late June and the volume came out in August), although, with SM-USUM ending soon, they will probably give the December release spot to the last mini volume of that arc.

e9310103838

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
I understood that they're not in a hurry to finish B2W2 as they want to make the long wait worth it. Maybe i'm wrong.

If this is the case, could there be hope for the other arcs too? (I'm looking at you SM-USUM)

volcanionmaster123

Correct me if I'm wrong but that does say that all the current chapters are finished and are just waiting to be released ??

That part was quoted from whoever tweeted at Yamamoto. Google Translate doesn’t really help with this one but what Yamamoto himself seemed to have said was that they don’t want to rush B2W2 because they seem to want readers to see a satisfying ending

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
That part was quoted from whoever tweeted at Yamamoto. Google Translate doesn’t really help with this one but what Yamamoto himself seemed to have said was that they don’t want to rush B2W2 because they seem to want readers to see a satisfying ending

Ah I see. I know Google translate isn't reliable which is why I asked here. I'm happy it won't be rushed.

volcanionmaster123

So it seems like with that half-chapter (15 pages minus the title page I believe), Vol 54 should be completed and released soon. If this is the case, then barring a change of formula (having a Japanese volume extend longer than 200-ish pgs), then we'll be seeing B2W2 run into Vol 55. Just don't know how much into Vol 55. Right now we have Lack-two vs. Colress, Hugh's search for his sister's Purrloin if they're still pursuing that plot point, battle vs Ghetsis, (rescuing N?), stopping Kyurem, and possibly an epilogue chapter. (I'm probably missing something here so feel free to correct me) That's still quite a bit of content left. If they end up covering all of those points, I could actually see the possibility of B2W2 taking up most of Vol 55 if not all of it (probably not all). But we'll see how fast Kusaka wants to progress through all that stuff.

ShadowForce720

So it seems like with that half-chapter (15 pages minus the title page I believe), Vol 54 should be completed and released soon. If this is the case, then barring a change of formula (having a Japanese volume extend longer than 200-ish pgs), then we'll be seeing B2W2 run into Vol 55. Just don't know how much into Vol 55. Right now we have Lack-two vs. Colress, Hugh's search for his sister's Purrloin if they're still pursuing that plot point, battle vs Ghetsis, (rescuing N?), stopping Kyurem, and possibly an epilogue chapter. (I'm probably missing something here so feel free to correct me) That's still quite a bit of content left. If they end up covering all of those points, I could actually see the possibility of B2W2 taking up most of Vol 55 if not all of it (probably not all). But we'll see how fast Kusaka wants to progress through all that stuff.

There is also Black needing to battle the Elite 4 and the current champion Iris considering he did say that he wanted to beat her.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
There is also Black needing to battle the Elite 4 and the current champion Iris considering he did say that he wanted to beat her.

Except that he'll need to collect Badges again.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
jEVWSS6.png

You know how Necrozma only speaks silence? I turned on the subtitles. Seriously though, am I only one who thought Ultra Necrozma had a "Nani!?" moment from the last chapter lol.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Wait, why did Zygarde revert to 50%?

Konja7

Yamamoto said on Twitter XY is scheduled to be included in volume 55 next year. And it will contain more than a dozen chapters that are not included in the mini-volume. ;)

If XY is included in Volume 55, that means B2W2 has only a few chapters more.

Maybe the last chapters of B2W2 will be published in volume, while SM continues its story in web.

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Yamamoto said on Twitter XY is scheduled to be included in volume 55 next year. And it will contain more than a dozen chapters that are not included in the mini-volume. ;)

Good. Sounds like we will get a couple of extra chapters besides those from Pokemon Fan here and there.

It gives me hope for SM-USUM.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Good. Hopefully we'll get volume 55 by at least Summer. I want a decent pace so we can catch up hopefully by 2022 at the latest.

I do wonder when volume 54 will be released, though. Last volume took two months after its last chapter released to come out.

Will that include the Diance chapter?

I don't think he meant every single Pokemon Fan chapter, just the ones that fit in the general time frame like the Super Training and Eevee ones.

Diancie's part of Korrina's side plot, so we probably won't see it until volumes 56 or 57, depending on how the chapters are organized.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Good. Hopefully we'll get volume 55 by at least Summer. I want a decent pace so we can catch up hopefully by 2022 at the latest.

I do wonder when volume 54 will be released, though. Last volume took two months after its last chapter released to come out.

I don't think he meant every single Pokemon Fan chapter, just the ones that fit in the general time frame like the Super Training and Eevee ones.

Diancie's part of Korrina's side plot, so we probably won't see it until volumes 56 or 57, depending on how the chapters are organized.

So that does that mean that it's probably safe to say that Volume 55 will only contain 2 B2W2 chapters while all the others chapters in there will be X&Y Chapters? Also do you think volume 54 will only have 9 B2W2 chapters at most or do you think it will go up to 13 chapters?

Status
Not open for further replies.