• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

December Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

AaaaAAAAAAAH!!!!
Staff member
'Ello, 'ello, hola! Ciao and bonjour!

It's a new Pokespe SV for October!

F82tC2eb0AAZhDP.jpg

F82tFxBbAAAfjKZ.jpg

F82tI89bkAAcQeE.jpg

F82tMvMaYAALMfe.jpg

Violet’s first new team member is a Smoliv? That’s certainly not one I would’ve seen coming. Do olives have any association with royalty?

Anyway, Team Star debuts! And Penny is property introduced.

Last edited:

e9310103838

'Ello, 'ello, hola! Ciao and bonjour!

It's a new Pokespe SV for October!

F82tC2eb0AAZhDP.jpg

F82tFxBbAAAfjKZ.jpg

F82tI89bkAAcQeE.jpg

F82tMvMaYAALMfe.jpg

Violet’s first new team member is a Smoliv? That’s certainly not one I would’ve seen coming. Do olives have any association with royalty?

Anyway, Team Star debuts! And Penny is property introduced.

He seems to have a Nymble and a Paldean Wooper, too (?)

Not sure if this would affect Rika not having a Clodsire in Pokespe. And I hope Violet had a Palafin. ;)

Last edited:

Jesusjuice

I agree Palafin with Violet would be awesome, and it’s kind of disappointing that he has as a Smoliv

Beat!

The Chords of Steel
Omg, i totally forgot about Pokespe this month! Guess i was too down about the Volume being postponed until January.

I was expecting the helmet training to appear again but seems like that will take a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.