1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Decent Sprites

Discussion in 'Fan Sprites' started by extremegunner, Jul 8, 2012.

1. extremegunner

extremegunner Hyper Coordinator

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Give some fusion suggestions if you want. I prefer to fuse only two pokemon at a time and both around the same evolution stage.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2013
  2. RealRaymon

RealRaymon Good series at last!

WoW!)
    Amazing works, and Venustoise returned!

Lubat, Tydragonitar, Venustoise and Cloypedo

3. Serris

Serris Jewel Of Osiris

You've done a good job at making these fusions. The only one I find moderately odd is Sharpedo/Cloyster. There is something about the new subject that seems off. Maybe the head being to big, or the shell being too small. I don't know, but keep up the good work.

4. extremegunner

The Sharpedo/Cloyster is indeed weird. The sharpedo is too big. This is a more serious attempt at it. I tried to simulate the colour for cloyster's head. Maybe I'll shrink the head a little bit more.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  5. Serris

Serris Jewel Of Osiris

I think you've done a great job revisiting the sprite. Changing the colour help fix it, as well as taking the fin off. A quick question, though. The Cloyster sprite looks like one of the "motion" sprite from BW. Is it? I doubt it is, just some of the pixels look choppy, kinda like they do when the sprite moves in BW.

6. extremegunner

Yea, I think it is. Now that you've mentioned it, it does look kinda choppy.

7. Serris

Serris Jewel Of Osiris

Maybe try using the still sprite of Cloyster. It should turn out even better than the other one.

8. extremegunner

The still image doesn't work well with the angle. I just reconnected the dots. Updated image is up there.

9. Serris

Serris Jewel Of Osiris

You did the scratching well. I think you probably did the right thing. Rather than working with the angle, scratching the sprite so it doesn't look choppy was a good idea. Good work.

10. extremegunner

Awesome. I'm trying to make some more, but I don't have much ideas. Give me two monsters and I'll fix them up.

11. Serris

Serris Jewel Of Osiris

Well, how about trying to fuse... Cacturne and Terrakion? I know, odd two Pokemon, but I think you could pull off something pretty cool.

12. extremegunner

Done. It looks like an abomination though. Check up.

13. NgrDrew

NgrDrew Ngr Trainer

volcorona-rhydon

14. Nightmare Fuel

Nightmare Fuel Back from the Grave

pidgeot/tornadus therian?

15. Frosty Voltorb

Frosty Voltorb Well-Known Member

As far as fusions go, they are nice. The sprites you've used are odd together, but you pull them off nicely. A big example would be the Sharpedo/Cloyster. Though on the Dragonite/Tyranitar's tail, the curve gets a little choppy in the middle. The natural curve goes off a bit, but nothing that really deters from the sprite overall. Pretty nicely done work.

16. pacack825

pacack825 A meowing duck.

Try combining jirachi and victini while using the shiny jirachi's color palette. :D (That is going to look so weird!)

17. extremegunner

Base?

Base?

There's an extra black pixel. Good eye.

Done. A lot more complicated than I thought.

18. pacack825

pacack825 A meowing duck.

I like it :)

19. GreatGonzales

GreatGonzales The Master

May I ask what program you use?

When I do sprite fusions I use paint. I just started so I'm not too good at it.

But never mind me. These are really smooth. Sharcloyster is cool.

20. extremegunner

Paint. My advice is that you should not be reliant on your secondary for parts. Scratch if you have to. Also, most of the times the colours would be off when transferred so you need to adjust your own colour to match, i.e. grabbing the lightest shade on cloyster's head and dumping it onto Sharpedo WILL NOT work.

Also, done. I have to say, it looks badass.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012