• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Decent Sprites

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
Hey, this is great. I'm gonna update the sprites.

Cool. :) They look way better now without the white. The Cloister/Sharpedo one still scares me though, lol.

Blackokami11

Lord of Shadows

extremegunner

Hyper Coordinator
I came across the DPPt T-tar sprite and decided to edit the dragonite/tyranitar mix quite a bit and made it a little more intimidating. Tell me what you think.

Blackokami11

Lord of Shadows
I came across the DPPt T-tar sprite and decided to edit the dragonite/tyranitar mix quite a bit and made it a little more intimidating. Tell me what you think.
definitely looks more smooth, and yes definitely more intimidating!

Navarch

The one thing that kind of stands out is the ice beard. You should color it a very light purple, that makes it flow well with the rest of the sprite IMO. Other from that, great job!

Blackokami11

Lord of Shadows
It's not bad, but it looks odd lol. Beartic is pretty hard to fuse with, because of all the corners,edges, and odd angles, but it still looks good anyways.

Last edited:

BabyLugia

The one thing that kind of stands out is the ice beard. You should color it a very light purple, that makes it flow well with the rest of the sprite IMO. Other from that, great job!

I agree, it doesn't look very natural. But making it purple wouldn't be a good idea, either, imo. The fur beard would be the best way to go.
And I see you've decided to give them transparent backgrounds. Very nice! They look really good that way c:

extremegunner

Hyper Coordinator
It's not bad, but it looks odd lol. Beartic is pretty hard to fuse with, because of all the corners,edges, and odd angles, but it still looks good anyways.

I didn't do anything aside from adjusting liepard's head onto the body. The rest is just recolour and shading.

Last edited:

Blackokami11

Lord of Shadows
I didn't do anything aside from adjusting liepard's head onto the body. The rest is just recolour and shading.

Haha fair enough, I think it looks better without the ice beard btw.

extremegunner

Hyper Coordinator
Updated Lucario/Crobat. Don't know what I was thinking with the Golbat blue. Scolipede/Serperior coming soon.

Last edited:

MissDigitalis

love at first sting
The liepard/beartic one looks a little humorous but you did a good job on it. The scolipede/serperior fusion looks awesome!

pacack825

A meowing duck.
How about a giratina origin form and serperior mix? Just making serperior more regal and powerful like that sounds interesting.

extremegunner

Hyper Coordinator
How about a giratina origin form and serperior mix? Just making serperior more regal and powerful like that sounds interesting.

I try to avoid repeating ingredients that's used very recently. Maybe another snake thing like arbok or seviper. Maybe marowak. No wait, Marowak/Darkrai would be badass.

Last edited:

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I try to avoid repeating ingredients that's used very recently. Maybe another snake thing like arbok or seviper. Maybe marowak. No wait, Marowak/Darkrai would be badass.

I just had the strangest image...arceus and magikarp o_O DO IT!