• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Decent Video Editing program?

Shuam

righteous
Yar, i'm looking for some video editing programs, mainly to improve the quality of audio on my videos. Yes, i know, most of them cost money, but i'm looking for a free one, since i used all my cash on the camera itself :x

Just wondering if anyone knows any programs.

Locke Yggdrasill

Eustis on reddit
Free? I think you're pretty much stuck with WMM. Either that or learn to pirate 8ß

Shuam

righteous
Well the audio doesn't sound like crap, it's just that it's really quiet, because the mic doesn't get good range. I bought a Flip Video Ultra.

Would your programs still work, i'm really just looking to make the audio louder :x

BCVM22

If all you're looking to do is amplify the audio, amplifying it in Audacity via the process Latios outlined would suit your purposes.