• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Decisions, decisions... (STON or FOTB?)

Dreamcoat

After having thought about whether I should get a box of STON or FOTB all day long and not having been able to decide, I wanted to hear what you guys had to say about the sets, which I should buy and which I shouldn't, and give a good (well then, decent?) explanation as to why.
Before anyone says something about the price, I just want to you to know that I work at Toys 'R' Us and I get a discount, so please refrain
from mentioning it.

Now, TALK!

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
I would suggest TAEV, if anything, but if you must choose from either of those, I'd say FOTB for the chance of rare Crystal Beast cards, or FOTB for the Six Samurai, Shien, and Grandmaster.

Both contain good decktypes, though in total, I'd say FOTB because of the other rare cards in it.

Out of those two, I have more of a preference to FOTB since the cards in there were more useful and you have a shot at getting "usable" URs. Unlike STON where you have a 75% chance of getting a useless Neo fusion..

Overall, it'll depend on the deck you currently have, unless you want to build, Samurais, Crystals or Volcanic. Who knows, if you get FOTB you might get that secret rare Eradicator Virus. :eek:

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I'd say it depends on what deck you want:

Crystal Beasts- GUESS FOTB
Six Samurai - STON
Neos - either, but mainly STON
Monarch - get FOTB for a chance of Raiza

or you could like I dunno, catch your boss having an affair and blackmail them with constant booster boxes? I dunno

Dreamcoat

Why not get an older box, or maybe even wait for gladiator's assault? Just a few alternatives I thought of.
Because the older boxes are impossible to find where I live. Also, I've got more than enough money for GLAS.

BTW, my pick was STON.

Dreamcoat

Any good pulls?
My second Grandmaster of the Six Samurai (^_^), Neo-Parshath, The Sky Paladin (Trying to recreate SD11 so it couldn't have come at a better time), Ultimate Rare Pulling the Rug and my second Ultimate Rare Gene-Warped Warwolf and Reign-Beaux, Overlord of Dark World (final card for my DW deck).

I'm a happy boy ^_^

My second Grandmaster of the Six Samurai (^_^), Neo-Parshath, The Sky Paladin (Trying to recreate SD11 so it couldn't have come at a better time), Ultimate Rare Pulling the Rug and my second Ultimate Rare Gene-Warped Warwolf and Reign-Beaux, Overlord of Dark World (final card for my DW deck).

I'm a happy boy ^_^

Wow, nice pulls. :)

Imo, Neo-Parshath was probably the best one.