• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deck Idea

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
I want to later make a deck like this.
Pokemon

3 Ralts DS
2 Kirlia DS
2 Gardevoir DS
3 Dratini DS
2 Dragonair DS
2 Dragonite DS
3 Chincho UFO
2 Lanturn UFO

Trainers
3 Rare Candy
2 Wally's
2 Professor Elm's
3 Energy Search
3 Lady Outing
4 Holon Ruins
2 Celio's

Energy
6 Lighting
4 Psychic
4 Metal
2 Double Rainbow (Holon's Rainbow?)

The strategy is get out Gardevoir and Dragonite as quickly as possible. Use Energy Search or Lady Outing to get energys. Use Holon Ruins to discard a Lightning Energy. Use an Energy on Dragonite, the active. Have Dragonite use its Poke-Power to get a Lightning Energy from the discard pile to the bench. Then, Gardevoir uses its Poke-Power to move the energy to the Active Pokemon. Or, Lanturn takes over for Dragonite and they keep the energy on the bench. The energys help with Gardevoir's attack or to let Dragonite attack. I need help on the trainer section. Any trainer help is appreciated.

Last edited:
C

Capnshap

Looks good. Is DS Dratini line metal/colourless? Ralts is a good line like the base abra line (kirlias very similar to kadabra). Trainers Might be energy related?

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
Capnshap said:
Looks good. Is DS Dratini line metal/colourless? Ralts is a good line like the base abra line (kirlias very similar to kadabra). Trainers Might be energy related?
Dratini is Lightning from Delta Species.

CloudLink

Angel of Mercy
Ya know, I was just thinking of that today lol
I finally pulled Dragonite Ds and Gardevoir DS today and noticed how there powers could go hand in hand...

Hmmm, your deck will probably be better than mine though...

Good luck, sorry I can't help much, but I'm not really an expert, I can only play for fun >_<
Tis what happens when you live across the entire world from your homeland...

Peace...

R

Rycosplicer

You have a decent deck so far. But, you need only 2 Holon Ruins.Three alone is overkill for any Statium. Drop the Wally's for Professer Elm's Training Method. Professer Elm's is like Wally, but you don't have to evolve the Active Pokemon immediatly, and you can evolve your Benched Pokemon instead. I highly recommened that you use a little bit more energies. One last thing I suggest is replacing Energy Search for energies, or for 3 Holon Lass.

NateDawg161992

Mononoke Fan
Rycosplicer said:
You have a decent deck so far. But, you need only 2 Holon Ruins.Three alone is overkill for any Statium.

Um I believe almost all competitive decks right now run at least 3 stadiums and usually 4 some even run 5. Deck looks pretty good but I would take out 2 Psychics for one more Drag d and Gardie d

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
NateDawg161992 said:
Um I believe almost all competitive decks right now run at least 3 stadiums and usually 4 some even run 5. Deck looks pretty good but I would take out 2 Psychics for one more Drag d and Gardie d
Two psychic energies?

NateDawg161992

Mononoke Fan
Yeah to psychic energy