• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

deck of... >_>... DOOM!

• Thread starter c={---Chibi------
  • Start date
C

c={---Chibi------

This deck I made comes from years of lots of buying and trading.

4x nidoran male
4x nidorino
4x nidoking
4x nidorin female
4x nidorina
4x nidoqueen
4x kahggastan (spelling?)
4x rainbow energy
10x grass energy
4x potion
4x energy removal
4x energy search
2x pluspower
2x defender
2x pokemon breeder

Pretty basic but its solid and there are no surprises or many hardships in geting what i want.

Alakazam

I like cheerios.
You might of said, "This deck is Unlimited", You need to go 3-3-3 or 3-3-2 or -3-2-3 or 3-2-2 with your evo's and put in more trainers to draw cards and a couple Rare Candies work too.

C

c={---Chibi------

See this is my problem.

Decks like that have no logic. If i have a baby pokemon with no evos if it can have one, then whats the point. I know it has vaule and batter chances of getting that card but theres no reason in my eyes and thus i regect that plan of action. after been in tournaments myself i doubt it has ever failed me anyway :)