• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dedication Team

Bossk

Like a champ.
Well this is basically saying my emotions in the form of a Pokemon team (see, Eon?) I just need to chill and take deep breaths and just live for Christ's sake.

Love sucks sometimes, and now it's really biting me in the arse, and I should write a fancy poem, but no one ever asked ;)

Spr_4p_359.png

Eon Master@Focus Sash
Hasty
Ev's:252Atk/252Spe/4Sp.Def
~Pressure~

-Sucker Punch
-Taunt
-Pursuit
-Counter

One of his favorite sets. Tis is for ye best rater 'round ye lot

Eon, you're one of my best Serebii friends here and you stand here well wit respect. You're an excellent writer and I hope everyone reads your fan-fics ;) You're always there, willing to be there, yet you never bother me about anything. You are a true friend of mine

Spr_4p_475.png

Ampy@ Expert Belt/Muscle Band
Adamant
Ev's 252 Atk/200 Sp.D/52 Def. ?
~Stead Fast~

-Will-O-Wisp
-Psycho Cut
-Leaf Blade/Close Combat
-Swords Dance/Close Combat

Ampy, you're my other best friend here at Serebii. I hope we both get what we're looking for. I help you, you help me. Its mutualism ;) You're a great friend and I'm happy to always be yours

Spr_4h_018.png

Bossk @Wise Glasses
Modest
Ev's 252 Sp.Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
~Tangled Feet~

-HP {Ground}
-Air Slash
-Heat Wave
-HYPA BEAMZ

You're the best rater around and I love you for that. Your fanaticism over the best Pokemon ever is perfectly fine, don't ever get discouraged and keep looking for the bright and gold Pidgeot, as you have been for the perfect girl, who hasn't been treating you right, almost like mold. (lame rhyme...)

Spr_4d_254.png

Sceptile @Choice Specs
Modest
Ev's 252 Sp. Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
~Overgrow~

Leaf Storm
Energy Ball
Dragon Pulse
Focus Blast

In my fan-fics and everything else, you're my best friend. You symbolize my writing and who am, and my best pal. I like to keep you as a symbol of hope, friendship, writing, and myself.

Spr_4d_330_s.png

Kailee @Life Orb
Mild/Rash
Ev's 200 Atk/200 Sp.Atk/104 Speed
~Levitate~

-Dragon Claw/Outrage
-Fire Blast
-Earthquake
-U-Turn

You look like a butterfly and sting like a damn bee. Just thinking of you, or even typing your name makes tears form in my eyes. I really hope that it can just f*cking end.

Spr_4p_282.png

Alexa@ Leftovers
Modest
Ev's 252 HP / 48 SpA / 176 SpD / 32 Spe
~Trace~

-Will-O-Wisp
-Wish
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt

You seem to be someone I always have a friendly fight with, yet someone I feel I can trust. I really hope it all works out between us.

This isn't a bye, but felt I needed to make a team to help cool myself and express a few emotion

Last edited:

hailflameblast

I'm coming...
I sympathize a bit with you. Anyway:

Hyper Beam is terrible on Pidgeot. SUre you don't want a mixed set with Brave Bird over Air Slash and Steel WIng.

I don't feel like rating the others at the moment. I'm afraid I might hurt your feelings if say anything about them.

Bossk

Like a champ.
Hyper Beam is a suicide move.

Just rate the other's movesets is all. The Pokemon symbolyze something, not the movesets/EV spreads and such

[GS]

Staring at my phone
Well this is basically saying my emotions in the form of a Pokemon team (see, Eon?) I just need to chill and take deep breaths and just live for Christ's sake.

Love sucks sometimes, and now it's really biting me in the arse, and I should write a fancy poem, but no one ever asked ;)

Spr_4p_359.png

Eon Master@Focus Sash
Hasty
Ev's:252Atk/252Spe/4Sp.Def
~Pressure~

-Sucker Punch
-Taunt
-Pursuit
-Counter

Fine here. If it's just gonna be for in-game
maybe consider replacing Taunt with Fire Blast.
Just a suggestion, but not necessary.

Spr_4p_475.png

Ampy@ Expert Belt/Choice Band
Adamant
Ev's 252 Atk/200 Sp.D/52 Def. ?
~Stead Fast~

-Will-O-Wisp/Stone Edge
-Psycho Cut
-Leaf Blade
-Close Combat

Go with CC>SD so he can just come out
and destroy. You can even replace W-O-W
with Stone Edge/Fire Punch and run a CB set.

Spr_4h_018.png

Bossk @Wise Glasses
Modest
Ev's 252 Sp.Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
~Tangled Feet~

-HP {Ground}
-Air Slash
-Heat Wave
-HYPA BEAMZ

Love it. Srsly, I may steal this for my next
IG team.

Spr_4d_254.png

Sceptile @Choice Specs
Modest
Ev's 252 Sp. Atk/252 Spe/4 HP
~Overgrow~

Leaf Storm
Energy Ball
Dragon Pulse
Focus Blast

Fine Here. ^^

Spr_4d_330_s.png

Kailee @Life Orb
Mild/Rash
Ev's 200 Atk/200 Sp.Atk/104 Speed
~Levitate~

-Dragon Claw
-Fire Blast/Roost
-Earthquake
-U-Turn

EV's seem a little off, but hey, it's in-game.
Looks good, but Dragon Claw>Outrage on
Flygon. If you need recovery from LO damage,
or don't want to split EV's, Roost is available.

Spr_4p_282.png

Alexa@ Leftovers
Modest
Ev's 252 HP / 48 SpA / 176 SpD / 32 Spe
~Trace~

-Will-O-Wisp
-Wish
-Psychic
-Thunderbolt

Fine here also, although you could throw
Protect in there somewhere to guarantee
you heal yourself in a tough situation.