• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

deefunx's shop o' funx mixes/recolours

D

deefunx

deefunx's shop o' funx mixes/recolours+hoax battles

I WILL MIX MORE THAN TWO POKES I WILL DO ANY AMOUNTyay a shop

I LIVE IN ENGLAND SO IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME FOR REQUESTS TO BE FILLED SOMETIMES

I NOW DO TRAINERS EYES

here is what i can do-all done over the past week or so
http://img103.imageshack.us/my.php?image=showoff2ck.png
you can use them if you want

mixes of any amount of pokemon:the more pokemon the more details needed

like so:

Mix Please
Base:charmander
1)pokemon:charmeleon
2)pokemon:charizard

it doesnt need to be like that as long as those bits of info is given out

ill try my best to serve you as fast as i can and ill try to make them to your exact details

no flaming others/me or your request will be ignored if i forget your request just a polit post will do.

I CAN DO FAKE BATTLES IF YOU WANT A FAKE POKEMON FIGTING ANOTHER YOU MUST PROVIDE BACKSPRITES I HAVE BACK SPRITES FOR NORMAL POKEMON

for recolours just state the pokemon and the colours.

i will make shiny versions if you wish-i will make recolours of ones ive made before and of your own customs or any other pokemon you post

IF YOU WANT IT IN YOUR SIG SAY SEPERATE SO I MAKE IT ON ITS OWN IF YOU WANT MORE THAN ONE TOGETHER STATE SO

GIVE CREDIT and thanx to everyone who requests

Last edited by a moderator:

new001

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Can i have a 2 Groudon and Kyogre fusions, one with groudon as the base, and the other with kyogre as the base

Thanks in advance.

D

deefunx

yep-ill do it now

EDIT the first one is done

Last edited by a moderator:
D

deefunx

dont mean to triple post-well i do but its so that you know ive put it up :/

EDIT:ill make a deoxys mewtwo w/mewtwo base

Torchic23

gee that's swell
ok I basically want a mix with a flygon body,yes the head is still gonna be Flygon but color it and give the wings of Articuno,does this make sense?

Torchic23

gee that's swell
umm no,cause the all of those would appear in my sig.It looks really good but could ya make aseperate link.I host images myself