• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

deefunx's shop o' funx mixes/recolours

Torchic23

gee that's swell
ok thanks I`ll put it in my sig now

Untitled

I'm a Guy FYI
can i have a battle scene with my dark lugia i purified:
darklugia.png

and im battling a manex:
munchy.png

My lugia is on level 65 and manex is on level 50 i have 276hp a 1/4 hp has gone and manex has half hp left and on the battle scene it says:dark Lugia is using shadowblast

Untitled

I'm a Guy FYI
thank you so much I'm gonna put it on ma sig now

D

deefunx

right click the pics select save as -save on you pc go to imageshack.us and upload the image highlight link for forums copy and paste it in your sig

F

F-Zero Addict

Me!
I wanna Battle scene

Pokemon out:Mewtwo
Pokemon vsing:Mew
Text: Mew used Cooltrainer!

W

WaterLover315

Can i get a milotic mixed w/ any pokemon you like my mind is somewhere else rite now so just make it look cool, k?

Lucas

D

deefunx

ill get on to the battle scene right now

and Gyradosistheultimate13 have you seen the milotics in my first post?

EDIT:battle scene

Last edited by a moderator:
D

.Dan.S.2006.

It says in your first post ' I now do Trainer's Eyes ' so could I get one please? Here is teh info:

Trainer Pic:
Name: Spallding

What else do I need . . .