• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deeper than most games, and has a total of four words

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Found this while browsing Kotaku, great stress reliever I find. Play it.

Scratch that, there's six.

Mimori Kiryu

That was an awesome game. AWESOME. Loved it. Very intriguing. I wish it had more levels.

Cobalt_Latios

This is when simplicity is all you need. Wow, this... I gotta say, curiosity is definitely what's being used. Clever concept. Not much else to do but explore, but that's exactly what it does well.

Wow.

<C_L>

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
I got a Portal vibe when going through the hub world. Looked like an abandoned factory of sorts. Th cryptic message at the beginning was crazy too.

Took me 15 minutes to beat it, but hey, those were some well-spent minutes.

I counted 5 words though: "There's too much noise," & "Silence." :p

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
I got a Portal vibe when going through the hub world. Looked like an abandoned factory of sorts. Th cryptic message at the beginning was crazy too.

Took me 15 minutes to beat it, but hey, those were some well-spent minutes.

I counted 5 words though: "There's too much noise," & "Silence." :p

Well I was going off memory at 2 in the morning.

I thought the winter level was beautiful, until i got to the bunker. I saw the targeting map, and then the nukes, and realized it wasn't winter. It was nuclear winter.

After playing that, I feel that I am at deeper understanding of myself, both as a man and as part of the cosmos.

That was such a massively deep experience. I call True Art here.

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I played that a couple weeks ago when TIGSource had an article on it. Pretty neat, except for the unsatisfying ending.

Maybe it is supposed to be as minimalist as the game though.

Cobalt_Latios