• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

DEEZ NUTZ (Not HO)

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
It's A pretty Offensive team, with some influence from HO, except with some support pokes.
This is a WiFi team, Although I have laddered to ~150 with it on PO.
deoxys-1.png

Deoxys-S-Light Clay(SHINY)
Calm-252 HP, 4 DEF, 252 SP.DEF
-Stealth C0cks
-Reflect
-Light Screen
-Taunt
Deoxys is an amazing lead, setting up SR, and screens, which are pretty ideal for my team. It has an insanely fast taunt, which also helps me avoid douchebags who want to try to set up on me. I don't run max speed, as I am content with 396 speed, and moar bulk is essential on deoxys, as his utility is invaluble mid/late-game, and max speed is a real waste.
ggu-1.jpg

Salamence-Life Orb-Intimidate (SHINY)
Hasty-252 ATK, 4 SP.A, 252 SPEED
-Dragon Dance
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast
Honestly, I'd prefer MoxMence, but i'm stuck with this guy for now...
A great setup move in DDance, making him pretty hard to revenge. With Light Screen/Reflect up, (It provides the same effect as Yache), It can take pretty much most non-STAB ice attacks, guaranteeing a DDance, and allowing it to sweep with it's ridiculous offensive might.
200px-560Scrafty.png

Scrafty-Leftovers-Shed Foreskin
Jolly-252 ATK (Whatever EV's give 200 speed exactly, rest invested in HP)
-Dragon Dance
-Drain Punch
-Crunch
-Rice Punch
A great friggin' sweeper. I originally ran this team on PO, so i'm not sure what the EXACT speed investment was, but I remember It rounded off at 200. Standard set, can easily set up a DDance with it's natural bulk, outspeeding neutral base 100s (Lookin' at you Mence) after only one DDance, recovering itself consistantly with Drain Punch, Telling Psychics and Dragons to eat a d!ck, and absorbing status like a boss.​

images13.jpg

Reuniclus-Focus Sash-Magic Guard
Quiet-194 HP, 64 DEF, 252 SP.A
-Trick Room
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast
-Psyshock
Me Gusta Reuniclus. Choice Terrakion, Latios and Conkelderp ****ed me in the face, Terra and Latios often switch into my Scrafty at +1, where I only hit 300 speed and can't deal with them. In any occasion where I somehow let something setup to an insane level, sash guarantees a TR, allowing me to "Outspeed" and kill a lot of setup sweepers, (Especially Terrakion. **** Terrakion.).​

Rotom-W.png

Rotom-W-Leftovers-Levitate
Modest-112 HP, 252 SP.A, 144 SPEED
-Thunderbolt
-Hydro Pump
-HP Fire
-Pain Split
Standard Rotom Is Standard, rounding off my offensive core, taking out many annoying offensive threats, as well as being an efficient weather counter, taking advantage of rain and killing the drill.​

598Ferrothorn_Dream.png

Ferrothorn-Leftovers-Iron Barbs
Sassy-252 HP, 128 DEF, 128 SP.D
-Spikes
-Leech Seed
-Protect
-Power Whip
This set is wonderful. Leech Seed + Lefties is great, with protect to scout for random HP Fires, as well as healing off damage from enemies. Power Whip is the prefered STAB over Gyro Ball, Hitting Hard, and giving much better coverage. Spikes is just something to do while ferrothorn is bored walling the LIVING SH!T OUT OF YOU, and on turns I can't protect.​

EDIT LOG: Replaced Virizion for TR Reuniclus, for needed fighting counter, and virizion just doing the same thing as ferro defensively, and just sucked offensively.

Last edited:

complete legitimacy

pack that fudge
This is kind of funny. You can't have a mix between HO and anything else. You either go forward with an HO team, or you don't. It's really that simple. To get the most out of any kind of HO team, you have a Dual Screener (which you do have. That in itself separates you from A LOT of people who don't know anything about HO whatsoever) and 5 set-up sweepers. You basically put almost a good HO team, but tweaked it because you thought you made it better. Well, congratulations. You didn't. You ended up making your team at almost an even balance of prediction and thinking. That's gonna screw you over more than once. Secondly, actually run max speed on Deoxys-S. As it is, you're also screwed over by other Deoxys-S's. This ruins your whole strategy. I'll help you test this team if you want, so I can show you I'm not just ripping into your team.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Lol. Outspeeding other deoxys is honestly the single efficient thing max speed deoxys does. The only thing that really outspeeds it otherwise are pranksters, and I wouldn't stay in on them anyway. This is literrally the only team I've tested an insane amount on, and thats because as it is, it has no definite, simple counter. My idea from the start was not HO, but a team of setup sweepers that can all heal. That degraded into this, but this team actually works well, unlike my original team.

heh, I saw this team on smogon
New World order said:
Wait? How is this hyper offense? Its a standard offensive team. Hyper offense relies on getting either hazards or dual screens up, depending on how bulky your sweepers are and then saccing the lead. Then using the rest of the members to slowly beat down the opponent on one side of the spectrum. Either all physical sweepers, or all special sweepers, mixed attackers like DD Mence to bypass some threats are acceptable. This allows you to make as many walls insignificant as possible, by having similar checks and counters, and having pokemon wear down those checks and counters so someone can break through. Absolutely no switching whatsoever, if you switch and an opponent sets up, game over. HO teams usually win by saccing the lead and 2-4 sweepers to create a hole for the remaining Poke(s) to clean up. You have 2 physical sweepers, 2 special sweepers, and one pokemon who's not offensice. Even if you want support pokemon so you don't get owned by Excadrill, you shouldn't run both physical and special sweeping. So do you want an Hyper Offense team (which would involve replacing 3 members) or do you want this to be a regular offensively oriented team?

My post, read it.

IK jolly is at ypo, BUT FIX IT!

This is kind of funny. You can't have a mix between HO and anything else. You either go forward with an HO team, or you don't. It's really that simple. To get the most out of any kind of HO team, you have a Dual Screener (which you do have. That in itself separates you from A LOT of people who don't know anything about HO whatsoever) and 5 set-up sweepers. You basically put almost a good HO team, but tweaked it because you thought you made it better. Well, congratulations. You didn't. You ended up making your team at almost an even balance of prediction and thinking. That's gonna screw you over more than once. Secondly, actually run max speed on Deoxys-S. As it is, you're also screwed over by other Deoxys-S's. This ruins your whole strategy. I'll help you test this team if you want, so I can show you I'm not just ripping into your team.

I know the title says "It's ESSENTIALLY A Hyper Offensive team, except with some support pokes so that my team dosen't suck monkey nuts", but r4ge said that
My idea from the start was not HO, but a team of setup sweepers that can all heal.
So hope that solves the problem of "a mix between HO and something else". This is just a standard OU team, we don't have to open a discussion everytime about hyper offense in every rmt lol <_<
Even if the team has a double screener and a sweeper it doesn't mean that it is a "mix of HO". It's just an OU team.

Secondly, because HO became kinda famous, it doesn't mean that all the rates must have hyper offense as a threat, and say "omgZ HO destroys this team"

..Now for tah rate!
yo niggz thundrcunt this seems a nice team, if you're playing this on Wi-fi, and you already have your pokemon EV trained, then you will have a problem with opposing double screener deoxys. You can switch to scrafty or something to kill it, but it will set up screens. Having a priority taunt user, such as Thundurus, could help a lot in you team, taunting walls, and once it gets a NP... It's a beast. I can't see where it would fit tough, maybe replacing Virizion for it but meh I know you will disagree with this.
Why is Virizion Jolly? it should be timid.
Also, if my calcs are correct, Scrafty would have 136 HP / 252 Atk / 120 Spd, Ferrothorn would have 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
You're running shed skin and drain punch on Scrafty, he will need more power...give him a Life Orb. Anyways you'll recover health with Drain Punch kk
kk good luck with your team ;344;

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
yo niggz thundrcunt this seems a nice team, if you're playing this on Wi-fi, and you already have your pokemon EV trained, then you will have a problem with opposing double screener deoxys. You can switch to scrafty or something to kill it, but it will set up screens. Having a priority taunt user, such as Thundurus, could help a lot in you team, taunting walls, and once it gets a NP... It's a beast. I can't see where it would fit tough, maybe replacing Virizion for it but meh I know you will disagree with this.
Why is Virizion Jolly? it should be timid.
Also, if my calcs are correct, Scrafty would have 136 HP / 252 Atk / 120 Spd, Ferrothorn would have 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
You're running shed skin and drain punch on Scrafty, he will need more power...give him a Life Orb. Anyways you'll recover health with Drain Punch kk
kk good luck with your team ;344;

Meh... Thundurus is alright... But he has no healing, and that's really what makes Verizon so appealing. Great natural bulk combined with Easy Set-up and blistering speed, as well as a decent movepool, and an easy crip ferrothorn killah makes it invaluble, wheras thundurus is a lot less useful in that aspect, Dies way too easily, and is probrably gonna be uberfied and whatnot.
As for LO... I'll try that out, however in my experience, lefties allowed me to set up enough to the point where I could sweep an entire enemy team, especially with screens support. It also helps make me "Immune" to sand, and status damage during the time I wait to shed it off. But thanks for trying to help. lol.

Gray™

hey arent you going to post your sign up form in my tourney(in a decent way so i can approve it?)
come on dont be a hater;D
anyway my rate on this team: it sucks
magne+scarfed haxorus rapes you......repeatedly....so yeah.......gotta work on that

Last edited:

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Team is edited. @D.Gray Man. SERIOUSLY? I'M DRAG-MAG WEAK? LOOOOOOOOOL.
SOMEBODY Dosen't play Wi-Fi. Or probrably even PO.

ALSO, Reuniclus over Virizion.

Gray™

Team is edited. @D.Gray Man. SERIOUSLY? I'M DRAG-MAG WEAK? LOOOOOOOOOL.
SOMEBODY Dosen't play Wi-Fi. Or probrably even PO.

ALSO, Reuniclus over Virizion.
magne sets up on ferro,u have to sacrifice one pokemon to break the sub,scarfed adamant haxorus comes in uses brick break,switches out and then comes back,outrage gg
u only have one pokemon to stop dragons and that pokemon is easily killed by magne, u also have no priority attackers or anything that can outspeed a 1+ pokemon because u gave a crappy set on deoxys that will only getting him killed by pokes that it would usually set up on.
SO YEAH

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
magne sets up on ferro,u have to sacrifice one pokemon to break the sub,scarfed adamant haxorus comes in uses brick break,switches out and then comes back,outrage gg
u only have one pokemon to stop dragons and that pokemon is easily killed by magne, u also have no priority attackers or anything that can outspeed a 1+ pokemon because u gave a crappy set on deoxys that will only getting him killed by pokes that it would usually set up on.
SO YEAH

I'm not retarded man. I'm not going to lose to such a moronic strategy. I've never lost to a drag-mag team on PO. Ever. Scrafty and Reuniclus both tell dragons to eat a dick.

ANYWAY, IGNORING THE DOUCHEBAG WITH BAD GRAMMAR,
CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A USEFUL RATE?