• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Defeating Ultra Necrozma

22sa

ロミオとシンデレラ
How did you defeat Necrozma and how many attempts did it take?

1st attempt: my team of 6 got sweeped, all got 1HKO’d except my Sylveon which was 2HKO’d.
2nd attempt: brought in Bronzong, used trick room, and defeated Ultra Necrozma on my 5th Pokémon. He still KO’d 4.

Mr Spaz

Loading title. Please wait.
I had a Malamar in my first US playthrough. Topsy Turvy.

In my first UM playthrough, I used a Metagross. Psych Up to copy the omni-boost. Then 1v1 since Metagross resists all of Necrozma's attacks

22sa

ロミオとシンデレラ
I had a Malamar in my first US playthrough. Topsy Turvy.

In my first UM playthrough, I used a Metagross. Psych Up to copy the omni-boost. Then 1v1 since Metagross resists all of Necrozma's attacks
Haha ya, I found out Bronzong resists all of Necrozma’s attacks too. Took him 3 shots to take down my Bronzong.

TwilightBlade

I beat it on my first try in Ultra Sun and honestly I didn't realise until later that some people struggled in that battle. Most of my Pokemon were around Lv 80 around that time though so I think that's why I had such an easy battle against Ultra Necrozma?

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I used a Magnezone as my defensive means of beating it. Some Roto Power buffs and it was taking the hits so well. You pretty much need a Steel-type if you want to stand a chance taking hits from this thing!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレラ
I beat it on my first try in Ultra Sun and honestly I didn't realise until later that some people struggled in that battle. Most of my Pokemon were around Lv 80 around that time though so I think that's why I had such an easy battle against Ultra Necrozma?
How did you do that? Mine were around level 50. LOL.

Tsukuyomi56

Emblian Royalty
Defeated it on my first attempt. First used Vaporeon's Haze to strip it of the omni-boost from its aura then swapped in Magnezone and used Toxic. From there stalled it out until it fainted from Poison damage.