• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Defending the Homeland! (872)

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Not a bad start to the 2-part episode. Nice to visit Goodra's home land. It's also interesting to see two of Jessie's previously owned Pokemon appearing in hordes. (Yanmega and Seviper)

Alloutℯ

Banned
I get that they had to have Goodra meet back up with his old buddies, but ignoring the power of plot, I still found it odd that Ash decided to return all of his other Pokemon except Goodra. Whatever. Seeing the flashback of Florges and the Bug-types attacking the swamp was cool.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Aww this episode had such cute moments like when Wooper recognized Goodra hee hee. I liked seeing the complete flashback of how the marsh was attacked, plus I liked when Goodra learned Ice Beam and battled Florges. ^^

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Goodra's swamp looked tiny, so it boggled my mind why Florges and her army even wasted their time starting a war there. The fact that TR made an alliance with her bugged me, though. I wanted her to be the only villain involved here.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I wasn't pleased when we found out that Florges was being manipulated by the Rocket-dan, but Numelgon's homecoming was a tender moment even if things took a bad turn by the end. Upah was adorable, too.

Did anyone else notice that the Floette looked very similar as AZ's Floette from the ending of the X/Y games? I wonder if it was done on purpose as a reference.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
Good episode. I liked seeing Goodra reunite with Wooper, and it was cool to see Florges fly in on Yanmega. Goodra learning Ice Beam and actually defeating Florges was a surprise, although I wish it had learned Sludge Bomb/Sludge Wave instead. TRio were sneaky here.
8/10