• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Defenition

RedJirachi

Veteran member
In this,you can make a universal definition for Pokemon species.Each poster has to do it in Numerical order,national and for one specie

001:Bulbasaur
Born with a seed planted on it.Eventually growing into a bulb,it is easy for the Pokemon to carry

trapezechimpanz

002: Ivysaur
The adolescent form of a Bulbasaur. The bulb has started to grow into a flower, that gives off an unpleasant odor.

I guess that is what i Have. You said numerical order, so Ivysaur wouldn't have been my choice.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
003: Venesaur
A fully evolved and developed bulbasaur, the plant on its back has fully matured and emmits both a sweet oder and sap

R3b3lSarge

004: Charmander
The gentle flame on the tip of its tail glows with everlasting heat. It is vital to the lizard's survival.

Anaya

Synthesis
005: Charmeleon.

This is the second form of Charmander. A fierce fighter but a very loveable Pokemon, as the flame enrages when it's joyful.

(Good I guess?)

RedJirachi

Veteran member
7.Squirtle
Despite small statue,it has an impregnable shell

8. Wartortle
Second stgae of Squirtle, it's tail is said to give good luck.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
blastoise: a fully evolved squirtle its shell is indestructable and holds over 20 gallons of water

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Caterpie:This worm-like Pokemon is seen drinking water droplets on trees.Ideal for weak trainers

Sadib

Time Lord Victorious
Metapod: The ultimate Pokémon. It is shape as a green cocoon (red if shiny). It also has a deadly harden-string shot-tackle combo.

Cubed

You best believe it
Butterfree: Evolves from Metapod. Is a peaceful Pokemon that represents freedom.

(Is that how you do it?)

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
Weedle: Its body structure is similar to those of a caterpie but are more dangerous as they hold poison in their needles located on their heads.

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
016 Pidgey the Psych pokemon. After many years of ignorance, and irritating it finally evolved to Pidgeotto.

Beedrill the Gare Bear of all pokemon. Hug it. Trust me.

Charizard the God Pokemon. It pwns. Quickly bow down to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ahmad_bulba

IM FINALLY 13!! :D
Pidgeotto: It is usually calm and timid but will attack viciously if offened...mostly seen on treetops in forests..

~-Overheat-~

Black/White!
Ratatta the **********ing Pokemon. Its Hyper Fang and Super Fang are the only good attacks it learns by its own. It can kill a dragonite with Icebeam and Lv.1 rattata with focus Sash can beat any pokemon by Endeaver and Quick attack. Highly dangerous.

Cubed

You best believe it
Raticate: It's long teeth must be kept short. It does this by battling often.