• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Definately wouldnt say Im a newbie,but...

E

Explodus

Yeah, i really wouldn't call myself a newbie. I've kind of lurked here for months, only recently joined. Think of me as a sniper, ready to take your face off in an instant, knowing all you do. Well, actually, don't. That would just be weird, but you get my point. >_>

Me info: (Typo intended. i type as i say things when i really mean them. eg "Noice" instead of nice.)

I'm a PokeRealm regular. Known to them as "Assplodus" and "Scottish Kilt Wearing Female Nancy Boy", or something along those lines.

I'm learning Photoshop. My current sig was my first good banner.

I pride myself on giving fair and honest reviews of fan fiction and comics. None of this yes man stuff, which In my opinion, is just a load of crap.

I'm currently working on the firs comic I plan on really Publishing; "Diet Poke"

(My slogan is so cheesie.

Sleep Pokemon
Live Pokemon
Read "Diet Poke"

See? Told ya. v.v)

So yeah. Just wanted to start out in a good, sensible manner and not act like a complete illiterate, flaming dumbass (Ironic, no? Calling poeple flaming dumbasses.>_>)

So there ya go.

PS: I am known for constant abuse of this smily: >_>

core unit

Wow interesting intro you've got there. By the looks of it you'll fit in just fine. So (hopefully) you'll enjoy your stay at SPPf. ^^

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Hi. Like, welcome and stuff. o.o

DO YOU KNOW ME?! 8D

J/K. XD.

And ">_>" pwns.

DKzM0mA

Bring it.
Well welcome to the forums of serebii.net. If you nned a friend or just talk give me a Pm :)