• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Defying Peace

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Co-owned with Stoc15
Defying Peace
What is Peace without Freedom?

Rules!​
1. Sppf forums apply
2. Keep bunnying to a minimal
3. NO GODMODDING! [One reason I hate superman]
4. If you argue with me or Stoc15 multiple times, consequences are severe
5. Stay active please!
6. Go ahead and ask me or Stoc if you've got questions

Plot
It's the year 2020, and the world has been unified into a single nation under the rule of an organization known as Protectors of Everyone And Countries Everywhere or more commonly known as PEACE.

The organization was elected to power 10 years ago when they defeated and arrested all evil organizations in one day. The world's nations felt they needed the protection they offered them and gave them special government clearance and, eventually, elected their leader, a young man named Alphonse, into power.

The changes were small at first. Replacing the regular police with special forces part of PEACE. Then there came the construction projects; huge walls outside of major cities. Then relocating the population into those fortified cities, so they could keep an eye on the population better. Some people were suspiscious, but no one could deny the help PEACE was giving to hospitals, policing and advancing technology, so they accepted it. But there were more changes than that.

Gyms closed down and the entire Pokemon Federation. That was the final straw for most folks. Huge protests were held and some even turned violent. Finally PEACE's true colours were shown. Their advancements in technology and their construction projects were used in order to detain the protestors. Robotic arms came out of buildings and streets and attacked innocent people so the Special police forces could take them to detention centres.

"Have I not protected you?" Alphonse asked the public on a televised press conference "Have I not given you everything you asked for and more? All I ask for in return is that you do what we ask and do not question us!" He always talked with a smile, that just made what he was saying even more cryptic.

"From now on everything will be filtered and over seen by PEACE. Education, transportation, everything. It is for your own good." Alphonse said before his final announcement "And as our research has shown, Pokemon are more of a danger to human kind than anything else. So as of this moment, all pokemon, wild or tame will be captured and detained indeffinately. Resist and there will be dire consequences."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The balance of power has shifted. The order of the world is torn. Pokemon can no longer afford to be so secretive about their true power. The fact that their minds are sentient. We could accept how the humans treated the world before, they were young and ignorant. But now, what they're are doing is unacceptable. Mew, gather what Pokemon are left, I wish to make ourselves organized."

"Yes, Lord Arceus. I will go at once." Mew answered the master of the universe with her trademark cute smile before teleporting away.

The Situation
There are only 20% of the world's Pokemon Population free. The rest are either in maximum security detention facilities, rotting away or under permanent control by the PEACE special police. You, that's right, YOU, are one of the Pokemon remaining in the wild.

Pokemon are just simple animals, they were the world's secret keepers, keeping an eye out for the human race as they grew and evolved, but kept the secrets of the universe like how their evolution works, how the elements are embodied within them and the secrets of the ancient ruin scattered throughout the world.

Pokemon have strength beyond what any human could achieve. They can use weapons, magic and technology and do anything that humans can. Each region has only one city has only one city, and it is heavily fortified. And each city has a detention center with an indecent amount of Human and Pokemon prisonners, and they are even more fortified than the city's walls. The pokemon under the command of the Special Police are actually controled by special pokeballs designed to remove all free will and create a state of perminent loyalty to their owners.

Right now their goal is to take down the four PEACE detention centers and cities to free the Pokemon they have locked up and the humans trapped under their rule.

That is the mission given by Lord Arceus.

Format

Name: [Simple]
Age: [Remember, some pokemon live much longer than others, so we'll just go with genetic age, but state chronological age if you want]
Species: [don't just give the smilie!]
Description: [Are you just a generic example of your species or are you special?! Clothes are completely optional... I feel a breeze.]
Personality: [Don't just give "he's a jerk", give us depth!]
History: [Please try and keep it away from Mary-Sue Gary-Stu. It really is a turn off]
Weapons: [Do you like using traitional Katanas or GIANT DEATH LAZERZ OF DEATH?! We can use any pokemon attacks, we don't do that whole 4-move-limit crap! Why? CUZ WE ARE AWESOME!]
Other: [anything we should know about?]
I'm actually asking for a sample of RPGing skills. This will waver if this is your first RPG. This is just to make sure your grammar skills and writing style is ledgable.

My Sign up

Name: Blue
Age: 16 [1678 chronologically, if you have issues with that, READ WORTORLE'S DEX!]
Species: Squirtle
Description: Short even amoung Squirtle, but this is hardly a hinderance to her fighting ability, she tops at only one foot tall, but if she stand on her tail like she does sometimes, she tops at 2'01. Deep blue eyes help tell her appart from other Squirtles with their reddish-brown eyes, but that's only if you don't notice the Kyogre-esque symbols that cover her skin. The reason for these symbols is she really is Kyogre' daughter and they sometimes glow whe she is near anything tying to the legendaries. These symbols may show her great lineage, but she preferes not showing them off by covering them with make-up.
Personality: Adventurous and care-free, she was brought up to explore the world and face every challenge with a smile. Calm and maybe even joke around in a dangerous situation, she is definately someone you want on your team. She accomplishes everything with a sense of honour and is determined to see anything through no matter how dangerous. Mention her height or call her shorty though and you'll be looking at one scary Squirtle. The only thing bigger than her sense of adventure is her heart. She'll never let a fellow warrior or friend fall when she has a say in it.
History: Blue and her mother Kyogre were always travelling the currents of the world, seeking out more pokemon to meet and make sure no wrong doing was happening to the water-types species. Blue met many new people, but never stayed very long because of her mother's work. But there was always an enterouge of Suicune, Manaphy and Articuno to grow up with.

Manaphy actually became something like a younger cousin to Blue since they were considered the "youngest" members of the group. But Blue began training to fight and explore from a young age as taught by Suicune and her mother. She trained outside of the water as much as she could and spent years under strict training to become strong enough to live on her own when she became 18. Manaphy grew so close to her, that he wanted to come with her when she left and they trained together.

When the PEACE organization began capturing the wild pokemon, they were fishing the water-types up in humungous nets without a care for their well-being. Many of them dies before they reached the detention center in Hoenn. The group was infuriated, Kyogre especially. Even before Arceus gave the call to battle, they organized an attacked on one of the fishing vessels. Unfortunately, more pokemon were only captured, not freed.

Manaphy was one of them. Blue vowed she'd save him and the rest of the pokemon PEACE captured.
Weapons: She was raised to battle like a versatile warrior s she has many weapon skills at her disposal. She's no stranger to modern weapons such as an AK-47, but she always has two sword strapped to her back at most times.
Other: Although she won't admit it, she's cuter than she'd like to be. She often gets embarassed if anyone compliments her adorable-ness and denies any such acusations, especially if they're from boys. And sometimes she'll unintentionally act cute. Like opening her eyes wider or hugging her huge, curly tail while she sleeps.

Acceptedness List:
There will be no limit to how many people can sign up. When we get 10 people signed up, we begin the game!
1. Blue: Killer_Squirtle
2. Paradise: Suicune Lover
3. Farich: Dutch-Trainer
4. Soran: #1 Manga Fan
5. Naomi: Zelby477477
6. Leon: Stabberz
7. Twitch: vballbadandy
9. Emerald/Zero: Zandgaia
10. Deton:pokefan0234

Reservedness List:
2. pokemaster001
4. Manaphy Mare

Bannedness List:
lxDarknessxl Reason: Numerous accounts of Godmodding and severe bunnying

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Just no legendaries, other than that go nuts!
Reservedness!

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
I'm in...Shuriken Wielding Gallade FTW.

And Do I have to write a sample, you both know how I RP although Stoc, I have advanced a lot since you last came on.

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Can I place a reserve? If yes, may I ask what I do have to write by "weapons" when I want to use moves?

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Triple Reservedness FTW!
@ Stabberz & Manaphy Mare: I already know how both of you write so we're all good.
@ Dutch: Weapons are weapons, attacking moves are attacking moves. They're completely different ^_^

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
Name: Leon.

Age: 17. (In Shinx Years, that is 34, but Shinx develop at half the speed of humans.)

Species: Shinx.

Description: Leon looks like any other Shinx, except for the fact that he has a big scar running down his face. He has a large mane, unlike the other Shinx, and has large feet in comparison to others.

Personality: Leon is compassionate to others. His policy is, "If you aren't nice, you shouldn't even talk!" He acts like any other Shinx, being a proud member of the clan. he respects his elders, and doesn't shriek out during the tribal meetings of his small clan. He's what every acceptable gentleman wants to be: a gentleman and a rebel. Most people in his tribe considered him as such, but sadly, most of them are gone away. Anyway, he respects most Pokemon, and will only fight for the side of justice. As anticlimatic as that is, it's true. If he even speaks to an evil person, the result probably won't be the one that they would be expecting. On his rebel side, though, he can be a little too wild, and it scares the younger members of the tribe.

History:
Leon was always destined for glory; the thing was, he just didn't know it. Leon was the son of the nephew of the current tribal chief, and he always got a little bit of the spoiling that royalty got. Leon didn't think of himself as rich, but that wasn't to say that he wasn't. He was in the third-richest family in his tribe, and boy was his tribe big! He always had a lot of friends, but then when PEACE arrived, he had to take a stand towards justice. He wasn't just going to sit around and watch everybody else fight; he was going to fight along with them. Then again, most of his tribe were too scared to fight PEACE, so he took the job of elimination.

Leon trained himself for months in order to fight back, and he was always training. Members of his tribe stayed with him for support, but as he grew in power, his tribe dwindled in numbers. Just a month before he set out to join the war against PEACE, his tribe was down to a mere thirteen. All of the strongest fighters were there, and Leon was still coping with the loss of his father. When his grand-uncle came to comfort him, Leon asked him if he could go out to war. So, his grand-uncle pondered this, and finally came to his decision for Leon. Leon thought he was going to say no, but he was shocked when the decision was uttered.

His grand-uncle agreed, and Leon set out to fight for justice for his tribe and to rescue his father. Now as he travels, he decided to work with some fellow compatriots, who also had similar issues. With new friends, he sets out for his road to redemption type of quest. Although, he may not always see eye to eye with any other species, but he normally isn't prejudice. He is prejudice towards evil, though.

Weapons: Leon wields your basic weapons. He has a sword on his back, and carries a bag of bombs hidden in his fur coat. He is familar with guns, and can wield them with ease. Mainly, he can use any weapon a human can.

Other: Leon doesn't act like some judgmental guy; he knows about how the species of Pokemon are sensitive. He mainly just acts nice to all species. Also known as "I don't believe in prejudice ways!"

Although I probably will...

Last edited:

jahz

Banned
Name: Shar
Species: Lucario
Description: Shar is quite large for a lucario; standing at least half a head above others. However his most definitive feature is the excess of spikes on his right hand; he has two instead of one. He wears a thick leather belt and shoulder strap which prevent his staff from moving around when he’s running.

Personality: Shar is a listener and not much of a talker. He is very patient and will take any advice he is given, he is very loyal and trusting to those he knows but is extremely wary and suspicious of those who have not earned his trust; something not easily achieved. He is very calm and calculated, especially when faced with danger; most foes find his composure in the face of such danger very alarming and unnerving. He isn’t very sociable and rarely meets with many others at a time as this draw attention; a bad strategy in such dangerous times.

History: Shar was raised by his father Kanor; his mother died resisting capture fifteen years earlier; when P.E.A.C.E first began rounding up Pokémon. His father raised him to be a skilful and silent warrior; he grew deft with a staff and two short blades, soon building up a feared reputation. During an unexpected assault Kanor was killed fighting a troop of possessed Infernape; leaving Shar as an orphan. Since then Shar has hated and avoided humans, constantly observing and searching for chinks in the security of their cities. He is currently working as a free-lance assassin for rebel groups of Pokémon; targeting important members of P.E.A.C.E.

Weapons: Mainly he prefers to use a short staff; it has small razor sharp scimitar like blades at each end, about twenty centimetres in length. However he is also very skilled with two short blades; far less messy when trying to be subtle. He is also no stranger to a rifle but much prefers close combat to ranged.

Other: Shar is a complicated being. He is not easily understood and people often misperceive his emotions and this angers him. The only thig that has kept him sane for most of his life; since the horrific slaughter of his father, is his hate of P.E.A.C.E and his possesive obsession with destroying them.

Example:
Shar had been following this particular patrol for the best part of two hours now. He knew the exact route they, the less experienced and more deadly troops and most importantly the weaknesses in their formation. A small flicker of light from the other side of the road indicated it was time; he expertly whipped his staff round in front of him, not a sound was made as he moved.
The patrol carried on moving, their phalanx formation rigid as their feet stamped rhythmically on the dirt floor. Without warning they struck in unison; the patrol had no idea what hit then, a Small flash of green shot towards the guards terrorising then as a small Grovyle with a viciously curved knife hacked at their heels. A huge Starraptor swooped down from the sky launching a bombardment of shurikens into the Phalanx breaking up their ranks and leaving each guard unprotected and vulnerable, this was Shar’s cue; he leapt from the tree he was perched in, landing solidly on top of one of the guards before driving his staff hard into the man’s shoulder, he screamed in agony before collapsing to the floor.

Shar moved methodically through the melee, systematically taking out anybody who strayed to near. The guards soon surrendered, succumbing to the might of their foes. But Garlos showed no remorse, the monstrous Rhyperior swung his massive battle axe in a vicious wide arc , bringing it down on top of the guards. "Clean it up quicly, before anyone notices" he boomed. Shar turned away and walked slowly back into the forest, slinging his bloodied staff across his back.

How's that ;) ?

Last edited:

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Name: Blade

Species: Gallade

Description: A normal Gallade apart from two major things; He has pure black eyes and his body is adorned with scars, one cuts straight in between his eyes, he has five on his back and his forearms and legs are also scarred, he also wears a black cape which he uses to hide himself in the dark

Personality: Blade, is cold, he refuses to show caring and only lives to take out as many members of PEACE before he dies, he shows very little caring for team mates and will fight mercilessly and without any concern for his opponents and allies. He prefers to stay silent and does not take orders, it takes a stubborn person to crack his calm and cold demeanor, he will spend ours on his own, practicing and training. If he even senses a PEACE Member with his Psychic Powers he will drop whats he doing and make it his personal goal to kill them.

History: Blade started out as young normal Ralts, albeit a quite lonely one, upon evolution to a Kirlia when he was sixteen he began to think about the future and enrolled in the fighting force, he trained for four years, but then PEACE came, Blade fought on the front lines and due to his luck and training, soon the forces of Gallade dwindled down, they were forced to the caves where they all stood guard over the Kirlia and Gardevoir, with the numbers almost reduced Blade located a Dawn Stone and evolved, this however caused great strain on his body and he was wounded numerous times, he awoke from unconsciousness just as the last Gallade fell, the last he ever saw of his tribe was the Gardevoir who teleported him away. After a years worth of traveling he returned to his home and found all of the Gallade and Gardevoir dead, however he found no Ralts or Kirlia, this was when he set off on his quest to destroy PEACE and maybe save the members of his tribe.

Weapons: A large shuriken that he holds on his back, he also has two long black swords sheathed behind him, if needed he can use guns but prefers to use his Psychic Powers.

Other: His Policy that life is meaningless and if you refuse to fight then, your life isn't worth living..

I can edit if needed.

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
Stabberz said:
Name: Blade

Species: Gallade

Description: A normal Gallade apart from two major things; He has pure black eyes and his body is adorned with scars, one cuts straight in between his eyes, he has five on his back and his forearms and legs are also scarred, he also wears a black cape which he uses to hide himself in the dark

Personality: Blade, is cold, he refuses to show caring and only lives to take out as many members of PEACE before he dies, he shows very little caring for team mates and will fight mercilessly and without any concern for his opponents and allies. He prefers to stay silent and does not take orders, it takes a stubborn person to crack his calm and cold demeanor, he will spend ours on his own, practicing and training. If he even senses a PEACE Member with his Psychic Powers he will drop whats he doing and make it his personal goal to kill them.

History: Blade started out as young normal Ralts, albeit a quite lonely one, upon evolution to a Kirlia when he was sixteen he began to think about the future and enrolled in the fighting force, he trained for four years, but then PEACE came, Blade fought on the front lines and due to his luck and training, soon the forces of Gallade dwindled down, they were forced to the caves where they all stood guard over the Kirlia and Gardevoir, with the numbers almost reduced Blade located a Dawn Stone and evolved, this however caused great strain on his body and he was wounded numerous times, he awoke from unconsciousness just as the last Gallade fell, the last he ever saw of his tribe was the Gardevoir who teleported him away. After a years worth of traveling he returned to his home and found all of the Gallade and Gardevoir dead, however he found no Ralts or Kirlia, this was when he set off on his quest to destroy PEACE and maybe save the members of his tribe.

Weapons: A large shuriken that he holds on his back, he also has two long black swords sheathed behind him, if needed he can use guns but prefers to use his Psychic Powers.

Other: His Policy that life is meaningless and if you refuse to fight then, your life isn't worth living..
I'd say that this is fairly legit, considering I've known you for a long time and that I know you are good. Acceptified.

nahz said:
Name: Shar
Species: Lucario
Description: Shar is quite large for a lucario; standing at least half a head above others. However his most definitive feature is the excess of spikes on his right hand; he has two instead of one. He wears a thick leather belt and shoulder strap which prevent his staff from moving around when he’s running.

Personality: Shar is a listener and not much of a talker. He is very patient and will take any advice he is given, he is very loyal and trusting to those he knows but is extremely wary and suspicious of those who have not earned his trust; something not easily achieved. He is very calm and calculated, especially when faced with danger; most foes find his composure in the face of such danger very alarming and unnerving. He isn’t very sociable and rarely meets with many others at a time as this draw attention; a bad strategy in such dangerous times.

History: Shar was raised by his father Kanor; his mother died resisting capture fifteen years earlier; when P.E.A.C.E first began rounding up Pokémon. His father raised him to be a skilful and silent warrior; he grew deft with a staff and two short blades, soon building up a feared reputation. During an unexpected assault Kanor was killed fighting a troop of possessed Infernape; leaving Shar as an orphan. Since then Shar has hated and avoided humans, constantly observing and searching for chinks in the security of their cities. He is currently working as a free-lance assassin for rebel groups of Pokémon; targeting important members of P.E.A.C.E.

Weapons: Mainly he prefers to use a short staff; it has small razor sharp scimitar like blades at each end, about twenty centimetres in length. However he is also very skilled with two short blades; far less messy when trying to be subtle. He is also no stranger to a rifle but much prefers close combat to ranged.

Other: Shar is a complicated being. He is not easily understood and people often misperceive his emotions and this angers him.

Example:
Shar had been following this particular patrol for the best part of two hours now. He knew the exact route they, the less experienced and more deadly troops and most importantly the weaknesses in their formation. A small flicker of light from the other side of the road indicated it was time; he expertly whipped his staff round in front of him, not a sound was made as he moved.
The patrol carried on moving, their phalanx formation rigid as their feet stamped rhythmically on the dirt floor. Without warning they struck in unison; the patrol had no idea what hit then, a Small flash of green shot towards the guards terrorising then as a small Grovyle with a viciously curved knife hacked at their heels. A huge Starraptor swooped down from the sky launching a bombardment of shurikens into the Phalanx breaking up their ranks and leaving each guard unprotected and vulnerable, this was Shar’s cue; he leapt from the tree he was perched in, landing solidly on top of one of the guards before driving his staff hard into the man’s shoulder, he screamed in agony before collapsing to the floor.

Shar moved methodically through the melee, systematically taking out anybody who strayed to near. The guards soon surrendered, succumbing to the might of their foes. But Garlos showed no remorse, the monstrous Rhyperior swung his massive battle axe in a vicious wide arc , bringing it down on top of the guards. "Clean it up quicly, before anyone notices" he boomed. Shar turned away and walked slowly back into the forest, slinging his bloodied staff across his back.

How's that :) ?

I haven't seen you, but that sample makes it legit. Acceptified.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
reservedness
I know, I've been putting this typa thing off for too long.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
May I reserve? I've already started on the sign up.

greywolf123

Okay, I'd like a reserve. If only because you tend to keep your Rp's active. We'll see how this goes anyway.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
that kinda sounds like ur insulting my game... Reservedness anyway

greywolf123

Not at all my intention, I assure you. I'm saying I admire your ability to keep an rp going. Sorry if it sounded any other way.

Last edited: