• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Defying Peace

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
oops sorry from now ill do this junk on the Profiles. ill delete the ones that i already did.

greywolf123

I'm here to let you know i'm working on my SU, just that school's being dumb. Hopefully I won't go and write some ten page history again, but knowing me, I'll do it anyway. bleh.

EDIT: Just for clarification, how would a pokemon like a sphinx or an absol use a gun, or a sword for that matter? Just wondering what the explanation is.

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
@greywolf: For a quadropedial 'mon, you'd have a special trigger mechanism that could be activated by you tail or teeth. You'd have the gun strapped to your shoulder and with a flick of your tail you pull the trigger. Either that or you have a special gun that attached to one of your front legs that you trigger with your "toes".
@Pokefan0234: Reservedness are always open ^_^

greywolf123

Guess that works. Heh. Easier than wielding a sword, I can tell you that. Good thing my guy would never use a sword. Doesn't need one.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Actually a quadroped would just use the sword with its mouth. Quite easy actually.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Name: Emerald aka Project Zero for PEACE.

Species: Clefable

Description: Emerald looks like a normal clefable, except slightly higher. She tends to wear a blue bagpack on her back. She also wears a green, thin belt to to carry around her shurikens and smokebombs. She sometimes wears a green scarf around her neck. Emerald also misses a small part of her left ear which is replaced by a metal part, she usually wears a black coat to hide herself in the darkness.

Personality:
Emerald: Calm and Caring, she tends to help everybody whenever she can; even if they don't want to. Although she hates war, she hates being without freedom even more. She's fairly smart since she studied alot.

Zero: Though her normal Calm and caring nature, due to PEACE: she turned into a cold pokemon with almost no feelings. She learned to be a killing machine to those who oppose the Peace, which is what she does.

Because she has got 2 "sides" one "good" and one "bad" she tends to have conflicts with herself, and actually doesn't know what is good and what is bad. She only knows that ending the lives of those who stay in her way will bring justice.

History:
Born in a pokemon-refugee camp, which was raided soon after her birth. Her parents managed to flee to the big city, but were eventually caught. But before both were caught, they tried to safe Emerald by placing her in a truck that belongs to the opposition, but Emerald fell of the truck just before the truck left the city.

Not much later she was grabbed from the streets by PEACE safekeepers, and was brought to some sort of lab. The scientist decided she would be the first involving a project that will let pokemon work alongside PEACE.

As this was decided, humans grabbed Emerald and placed her in an empty room where she was later injected with some sort of new liquid. Not soon later, Emerald became emotionless. When the scientist noticed Emerald turned cold, they learned her how to kill, spy and work with weapons. Whilst in the remaining time Emerald studied alot, since it was the only thing she cared a little for.

But suddenly, when Emerald turned 15: Emerald began acting strange. Since the liqued started getting out of her body. The scientist were to late to inject again, so Emerald gained 2 natures: One good, named Emerald. And one unnamed bad and cold side.

Everything turned back to normal after that, untill she turned 16. Scientist started doing several tests on her, most of which were very painfull for her; even one where she lost a tip of her left ear. The scientists came to the conclusion she was ready. So she was giving a name; Project Zero, or Zero for short.

Zero was giving 1 mission: Eliminate all those who stand in the way of PEACE. After that, the scientist opened a big iron door and let Zero out to do what she was made for; Killing.

Weapons: Shurikens, Smokebombs, a pair of dual swords, daggers. Her moveset.

Other:
Has a splitted personality, is sided with PEACE. KS knows what'll happen xD
Zero is also a rival of Blue.

Last edited:

jahz

Banned
Name: Emerald aka Project Zero for PEACE.

Species: Clefable

Description: Emerald looks like a normal clefable, except slightly higher. She tends to wear a blue bagpack on her back. She also wears a green, thin belt to to carry around her shurikens and smokebombs. She sometimes wears a green scarf around her neck. Emerald also misses a small part of her left ear which is replaced by a metal part, which is actually a small last-resort gun shooting fast bullets.

Personality:
Emerald: Calm and Caring, she tends to help everybody whenever she can; even if they don't want to. Although she hates war, she hates being without freedom even more. She's fairly smart since she studied alot.

Zero: Though her normal Calm and caring nature, due to PEACE: she turned into a cold pokemon with almost no feelings. She learned to be a killing machine to those who oppose the Peace, which is what she does.

Because she has got 2 "sides" one "good" and one "bad" she tends to have conflicts with herself, and actually doesn't know what is good and what is bad. She only knows that ending the lives of those who stay in her way will bring justice.

History:
Picked at a young age from the streets by the PEACE safetykeepers, and was brought to a sort of lab, where it was decided she would be the first in a project involving if pokemon could work alongside PEACE to eliminate all remaining threats.

As this was decided, humans grabbed Emerald and placed her in an empty room where she was learning to kill, trained and studied untill her 16th year. When Emerald turned 16, she got a new name: Zero. Which states that she's the first in this project. And so; they set Emerald, now Zero free to hunt down those pokemon who resist against PEACE.

Weapons: Shurikens, Smokebombs, a pair of dual swords, daggers. She has got a small gun in the tip of her left-ear which fires small yet extremely fast bullets. Her moveset.

Other: Has a splitted personality, is sided with PEACE. KS knows what'll happen xD

i love your conflicting dea. if it get accepted. But you need to read a few posts before. SU's need to be certain lengths now. look on the previous page.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Zand: Sorry history's too short and kinda bland. Y'need to give us a really deep look into Emerald's life. The hardships she went through, how she ended up on the streets, how the scientists treated her. Other than that it's fine. Pendingness

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
You bet! Rival rules! Acceptedness! Only one more before we start, w00t!

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Well, I have succeeded in creating a character that is completely and utterly insane.

Name: Deton

Species: Baltoy

Age: 16, translated into Pokémon years to be much, much older…

Description: Like most Baltoy, Deton is a tan, clay-like color, with a red, circular pattern surrounds his body. However, this red pattern encircles his ‘closed’ eyes, almost like a pair of glasses, and also winds across the point on his head. A thin chain with pocket-sized sacks is worn around his neck, and he often carries an unusually plain bag with him. Deton stands unbalanced; he often rocks slightly from side to side when he stands, like the tick-tick of a clock.

Personality: A spark flying into the air, a maddening roar as fire leaps into the air like a wild animal... There is nothing Deton enjoys more than a good explosion. He is obsessed with explosives, and often carries a large supply of flammable or explosive ingredients to create his favored weapon. Likewise, Deton would probably enjoy watching the world burn, if only because it involved fire and other extremes. While he can appear to be dim-witted at times, he is actually quite bright; it’s just that he can also be quite absent-minded. Amazingly, Deton has a slow-temper; however, he becomes a complete monster if it should be set off. He has very little skill in order and can’t keep to a deadline, and tends to stay around Pokémon who at least seem to know what they’re doing, (as Deton normally has no clue to what’s going on). He is very energetic and can’t stand still.

Unfortunately, Deton tends to say what is on his mind without regarding the other Pokémon around him. He can be rather blunt or insulting, depending on his choice of words. It’s not that he tries to make his fellow teammates hate him… it’s just that he can’t help himself. Just like his speech, Deton employs a “EXPLODE before you think” tactic that, while unusually effective, can land him into a series of trouble.

History: In the main desert of Hoenn, (more oftenly known to trainers as Route 111), there is a cave known as the Cave of Exploding Stones. Very few trainers know of it, and even fewer would dare to enter it. The cavern was filled to the brim with every Rock-type known to inhabit Hoenn, and almost every one could explode upon command. Rock slides and cave-ins were common, and Pokémon were extremely hard to capture. It was hidden, powerful, and completely protected from the outside world. At least, that’s what the inhabitants of the cave thought.

Deton was born in the desert nearly inches from the cave’s entrance. His father and mother – a Ditto and a Claydol respectively – lived inside the cave. As a child, Deton was fascinated by the… extremities of the cavern. An Explosion wielder himself, he loved nothing more than seeing a great ball of fire spread in all directions. Perhaps he was a bit too fascinated. His parents often worried that his obsession with explosives would lead to something terrible.

No one in the protected, hidden cave was afraid when P.E.A.C.E showed up at their front door. The warriors of the cave lined up in rows and exploded against the P.E.A.C.E’s Pokémon, taking three or four Pokémon with each warrior. But, suddenly, all explosions ceased to… well, explode. The P.E.A.C.E had brought with them the Cave of Exploding Stone’s greatest weakness: Pokémon immune to Explosion.

The wild Pokémon’s number dwindled lower after each raid, until the Pokémon themselves wondered if they would reach extinction. In a last ditch effort, the rest of the wild Pokémon escaped. With them was Deton.

Passionate about the defeat of the Cave of Exploding Stones, Deton vowed to someday blow the P.E.A.C.E to bits. Over time, he developed his own personal weapons… and grew even more mad than before.

Weapons: Deton’s favorite weapon is, of course, the bomb. He often carries a near-endless supply of bombs and bomb-making ingredients with him. The small sacks that he carries around his neck are actually the ingredients to his personal weapon, the CoroBlast, a dense, highly flammable grenade that explodes into shrapnel and releases a corrosive, burning acid as it ruptures. (“Because there’s nothing better than a bomb that sends spikes through your body and burns on your skin.”) He also enjoys the use of the move Explosion, and likes to use time bombs set to go off at 01:39, for obvious reasons.

He is fine using other weapons like guns or swords, but prefers the extremity of a grenade. His fighting style involves him spinning like a top at a high velocity while propelling explosives in every which way. Of course, this tactic can also be employed with numerous other weapons… but hey, he is a mad bomber.

Other:
If things weren’t odd enough, Deton considers everything said to be lucky unlucky and everything said to be unlucky lucky. He likes spicy food, and is attracted to shiny objects. His catchphrase is, “Tick-tock goes the clock…”, and also has a maniacal laugh that echoes, “Kehehe – BOOM! – kehehe…”

Aaron Butler

The earth shook, and the skies parted. In an instant, a bolt of lightning flashed, decimating all in its way. Standing at the top of a ledge was Raikou, a spark in his tail and a thundercloud upon his back. In his eyes were both fire and lightning and he watched the Pokémon flee. They could run, yes, but they could not hide…

Then there was a distortion of the air, and two more Pokémon appeared. They froze the others in place with their minds. Their names were Latias and Deoxys. Raikou watched them expectantly. The three Pokémon exchanged glances before jumping into the fray together. A perfect combination, they stopped all who were in their way.

Suddenly, the world was flooded by water. The visions of battle were washed away. In its place, an island appeared. It was covered in darkness. Shadows moved across it like restless spirits. On the island stood a figure. His skin was purple, and he had horns growing out of his head like ears. He had only three fingers on his hands, and each one had a large circular claw on it. He had a tail – colored darker than the rest of his body – that was almost as long as his body. His name, as he called himself, was Mewtwo.

The legendaries that had appeared before came towards Mewtwo, but they were not alone. Three humans stood by their sides. Mewtwo raised his hand, and suddenly, all became chaos. As he fought the legends, a black dragon rose above him. It roared in anguish, and dived towards the legends…

----------------------------------------

Aaron breathed in a gulp of fresh air. The morning was sunny and beautiful; people were out and about like they always were in Slateport. Lupo and the rest of Aaron’s Pokémon were playing in the waters near the beach, happy to be out of the Pokémon Center. Aaron’s arm was beginning to heal as well.

Walking into one of the many restaurants in the city, he ordered breakfast for himself and his Pokémon and sat down at a table. His Pokémon joined him; Lupo sat loyally near him on the ground, Scuro and Ombra were bickering about the cost of breaking the table, and Stella and Oceano watched happily. The food arrived quickly, and the group wolfed it down. Aaron paid and left the restaurant with the rest of his Pokémon. Upon exiting the restaurant, he spotted Jade and Max.

“Hey, guys!” He shouted, running up to the two. Lupo and the other’s followed him. Before he could say anything else, Aaron let out a loud yawn.

“Ugh… sorry about that,” he said, smiling, “I was having the weirdest dream last night. Couldn’t get any sleep at all. So…” he added, “What’s next. I mean, we caught our legendaries and everything,” he whispered the word ‘legendaries’, “Do we just walk around and wait for some type of signal?”

Before anyone else could respond, he added, pointing to the museum nearby, “Hey, why don’t we check out the museum? I heard it’s pretty cool, and the fee is supposed to be low.” He smiled. Lupo walked over to him and sat by his master’s side.

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Acceptedness and if you mind me asking, why 01:39? 139 isn't his dex number.

PEOPLE, 10 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER! WE'RE READY TO BEGIN!

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Acceptedness and if you mind me asking, why 01:39? 139 isn't his dex number.

PEOPLE, 10 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER! WE'RE READY TO BEGIN!

1:39 was just a random number off the top of my head. Although, now that I think about it, using his dex number would've been a good idea...

greywolf123

I'm sorry to say, I can't participate in this one. Realized I was getting in too many, so I just want you to know, I won't be in this one. Sorry.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
...Well the RPG's already started... Ok then Removedness

pokemaster001

man, I really need to step up my sign-up making on time skills...
but I noticed that you said description has to be as long as personality, but we're supposed to be pokemon, and they usually aren't all that special....just wondering if that was completely necessary...

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
hey erm is there a discussion thread for this rp? and also people seem to be ignoring my character is there a reason for this?

No. I just did forget about you. I don't know when I will mention you, but hopefully it will be soon...