• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Defying Peace

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
I havent forgotten you jahz. its just that im kinda mad that you said i was a pinkish red. I said Blood red. I hate Pinkish red more than pink!

Zelby477477

i'm gay
Sign-Up

Name: Naomi
Species: Kirlia
Description:
Gijinka_Kirlia_by_J_Kalika.jpg

She is your average size and wears the dress shown above. It is longer than normal Kirlia’s dresses. Her red eyes are bigger than normal Kirlia’s as well, giving her an almost innocent look. She has a small knapsack she wears over her shoulder to carry weapons. She wears an Everstone around her neck so she won't evolve. Her green hair is darker than average, and her red eyes have small speckles of black. The clips in her hair a smaller than normal, making hair longer and bit more unruley.

Personality: She is quiet, and rather shy. She keeps up walls so she won’t get hurt, all her friends were taken and she doesn’t want to make friends again. She is a loner. Her power is very strong for a Kirlia, especially because she looks rather fragile. She is very stealthy, sort of like a ninja would be. She is sort of a neat freak, washing her clothes when they get to dirty. She is also not the best a sewing, but enough to patch and sew extra supplies. She is stubborn when challenged, always holding her ground even if she knows she is dead wrong. Her fighting skills are good, but her weakness is close combat, except for with her dagger. She perfers long distant weapons. Dancing is her secret passion, but she likes to keep it secret. She has a habit of putting her hand over her heart.

History: After all her friends and family were taken away she became like a turtle hiding in a shell, saying as little as possible. When she was a young Ralts she loved to dance and play, but her parents scolded her saying, "Be a warrior! Not a dancer!" She would dance in secret, and train in the open. When she evolved into a Kirlia she wanted to stay that way for the rest of her life, so she keeps and Everstone around her neck. Her brother and her parents had died, but her sisters, newly evolved Kirlias, had been captured. She has made many attempts at attacking their base. None sucessful. She has been training herself, working on her weak spots. She has to go mining very rarely to get metal for Throwing Stars, she had done this with her dad when he was alive. She remebers her dad as being a kind father. He was always fair and when she did something wrong he would scold her and kiss her on the head. She remebers her mother being the "evil witch of a step-mother" type, even though she was her real mother. She would scold her constently even if she had done nothing.

Weapons: She has a nice stocked supply of Throwing Stars. (Star shaped ninja things.) Her aim is impeccable. She is also very good with a bow and arrow, but doesn’t use one. She has a short dagger, it can be used for close combat and throwing.

Other: She has acute hearing, much better than most Pokémon. She leaves red paint in her knapsack; she enjoys drawing, but also leaves paint on her victims.

RPG Sample:

*This never happened, but it is only for the use of RPG Sample.*

Naomi crept with ease throw the forest. The trees swayed in the breeze. She felt a presence behind me. She kept stalking quietly forward her body on full alert. Behind her she heard a small crunch and grabbed a ‘Star from her small knapsack. Another crunch and she whipped around tossing the ‘Star. Listening closely she heard a small groan and turned to see a Pokémon on the ground. It was a small Tailow. she quickly took a small dab of red paint, then drew a half circle and put a straight line threw it. It was her symbol. She stalked forward, leaving it to die or get back up, only more competition for food in her territory. Naomi grabbed a berry from a bush, in the darkness, however, she couldn’t make out what it was. She cautiously took a small bite, it was a Pecha berry. She sighed quietly, it was small but for now it was good. She felt sort of bad for the Tailow. But when she got there it was gone. She felt bad, but where was it? She couldn’t stay in the same place, at least for long. She walks with ease as dawn begins to edge it’s way over the horizon, and heads back to her small campsite.

It was tidy and nice in her small cavern. The fire was set up on top of the cavern, though it wasn't lite up.She sighed again and quickly made her way inside. She scanned over her gatherings from the previous day. It was a fair dozen berries that varied. She fell asleep, her mind and body could never relax even in sleep. Quietly, she burst up at the slightest crack outside. It was faint but audible. WIthout peeling her eyes from the forest she reached in her pack quickly and pulled out the dagger case. Still watching the forest she quickly unstrapped it and waited silently for the intruder to enter. But no sound was made after this. She stood up, still to tense to sleep and crept out. She walked to a favorved training spot, and began to train. With her knife tightly in hand, she began to do battle with a tree. She slashed at it then ran up it's trunk and flipped throwing 'Stars at him while ducking and rolling. I then did a small roll and hit it dead center, the tree fell to the ground with a thud. She stood up, wrote her sign on it just to show some cold humour, and walked around silently, looking for food.

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Is this your first RPG? The proper format for writing is to write in second person like this:

Blue stood here ground, eyeing her opponent up and down. She reached for her back and drew a sword that was perfectly forged to match her size. She had forged these blade centuries ago and she had never been defeated while she had these katanas at her hand.

Other than that, your description is one line short, fix that and you are in my friend! Pendingness

Zelby477477

i'm gay
Oh well I usual write first person but I can change that for this RPG!Nobody ever told me that was the correct format. ^^; I fixed my description and RPG sample! ^^ This looks really cool!

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
... And just as I was going to talk with you... *needs to edit post*

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
ok ok ok could you just delete your posts please Removedness
lxdarknessxl is now bannedness due to numerous accounts of rule breaking

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
ok ok ok could you just delete your posts please Removedness
lxdarknessxl is now bannedness due to numerous accounts of rule breaking

... What did i do now? all i did was ask which post you ment...

EDIT: Ok... I checked the rp, and i just gatta say, BA BRO IS NEVA GETTIN ON MA ACCOUNT AGAIN! IM GOIN TO PUT A SECRET PASSWORD FOR THIS WEBSITE ON ALL OF OUR COMPUTERS! AND JACKSON IS DEAD!!!!

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
yes Go to details and change password.

But the bannedness still stands

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
i know. I let him try this so i can see his Rping skills, for he was messing with my other RPs. HE EVEN GOT ME BANNED ONCE!!! Still, thanks for telling me.

pokemaster001

sorry this sign up took so long, but I've had issues with getting it up (actually, I'm kind of glad, seeing as the story started out being really confusing...)

Name: Techno
Gender: Genderless (you said to give them genders anyway so…male)
Species: Porygon 2

Description: Techno looks a lot like other Porygon 2s only he is a bit bigger and his left arm has a scar across it. His tail is a bit shorter than usual, and it has a light grey band with a black circle on it. Techno also wears a blue cap on his head, even if it is a little worn out and it doesn't fit on his head properly, making it slip off or in front of his face. Lastly, Techno has a bag that's about as big as him to store items and other such things he finds on his journeys. It is brown on the outside and green on the inside, which are great for trying not to be seen by someone

Personality: Techno is pretty crazy. He acts pretty excited a lot of the time, and he usually doesn't take things seriously enough. Because of that, he usually doesn't listen to anyone and will instead bluntly do his idea. Techno is always searching for a little bit of fun in any situation, which can sometimes become a problem, especially when he needs to do a large project without getting distracted. Despite first appearances, Techno is a quick thinker and can be useful whenever other Pokemon are not. He never really does what someone would expect, even when they’re expecting him to do something they don’t expect (what?). He’s also honest, but sometimes he might be a bit too honest, saying whatever’s on his mind no matter what it is he has to say.

History: Techno was never really meant to be born into a world of overabundant plant life and not much else, but he managed to survive. His Mom’s personality was very different from his, but they actually fit well together. Techno never really saw anyone from PEACE, but he was always told about how bad they were. His mom had to leave Techno alone a lot, which obviously led to a lot of trouble. Whenever he was left alone, Techno would end up causing something to be destroyed, and he never really cared all that much about it. Eventually, it was clear that Techno’s mom couldn’t really take care of him, but she did show him a link cable and Up-Grade she was keeping until Techno needed to evolve. He evolved and left, but he had trouble learning how to survive on his own. Techno learned that he was living in Kanto, which was only one of the four currently known regions, close to the now abandoned Vermillion City. This, of course, made him want to explore the world overseas that he never saw. Before that happened, He had to make sure he could survive in a world like this. It turned out he never really knew how dangerous the world could be, with carnivorous creatures and PEACE agents. It took a while, but Techno learned a lot about the best ways to avoid them. One day, he learned that there was a boat trip going out of Kanto, so he snuck on it. This was clearly not the best choice of action as he was noticed in the middle of the trip and had to fight the members of PEACE that were on the boat, which resulted in his scar. Finally, he made it to the new land, and he spent lots of time exploring it and causing problems for other Pokemon. He is currently roaming around this new region looking for fun stuff to do.

Weapons: (I had a hard time finding weapons that fit a Pokemon like Porygon 2) Techno mostly uses small pistols he keeps in his bag, but if he wants to distract enemies, he has a smoke bomb hidden behind both of his arms and a flash bomb under his cap.
Other: He loves the word Stuff, and he says it way too often.

RPG sample: Techno was walking around in a place that looked just like any other place he saw in the world. He saw lots of different plants in the area, but they really looked the same as any other plants. Then he started thinking of why PEACE was trying to kill off Pokemon but they didn’t care about plants. If they burned all the plants down then the Pokemon would be obvious and hungry. Then he started thinking about ways to use trees and other plants for fun projects. “Maybe if I used something really stretchy I could make a catapult!” Techno thought of the possibilities “Maybe if it works I can launch stuff at PEACE agents, now what might I have in this bag that could help with a catapult…” He found some rope in there, and a jar of sticky stuff.

That’s not perfect, but it’s definitely useful, now I just need to find a flexible yet strong tree.” Then he noticed something rustling behind him. He jumped around and shot a Tri-Attack in that direction. “Woah, that Porygon 2 is strong! We’d better get it before it causes too much trouble!” PEACE agents, as if there weren’t enough around already. He swung his right arm in a swift circular motion and threw his smoke bomb out at them and ran like crazy in a random direction. Then he stopped, he didn’t hear anyone behind him so he assumed he was safe. “Wait, where am I?”

and there it is, I know I'm probably not going to get in anyway

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
What makes you say that? A crazy porygon 2 is AWESOME
acceptedness
You'll just meet us either outside or inside Hearthome city kk?