• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Defying Peace

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Reserve then please? Though you may have already recived my message.

Name: Paradise

Species: Flygon

Description: Paradise is no ordinary Flygon. She is a shiny one, her stripes a bright orange and turquoise instead of the usual green. Because of her shiny-ness, her skin has turned hard and shiny, reflecting any light off it and splitting it into an array of colours. But due to this, it hinders her flying somewhat, so she can't fly as fast as fast a usual Flygon can. However, she can whip out some pretty unique notes from her wings (Flygon are know to be the only ones heard in the desert, and because they fly so fast their wings create musical notes, naming her species "The Spirit of the Desert"), however un-useful it may be in combat.

Personality: Paradise is a very care free pokemon, not having any set plans for anything ever, and is quite unorganised. She hardly gives a thought to things, and prefers to let others do things for her, avoiding any unnecessary work at all cost. She is quite laid back, but very caring and easy to get on with. Being somewhat knowledgeable, she knows what to say at the right time, and is generally pleasurable to be around with. She treasures her friends well, and has been known to go to great lengths for them, despite her laziness. Other than that, she is bold, confident and proud, loves to explore, never shy and likes to be around other pokemon. It makes her feel safe and feel good inside.

History: Born and raised as a Trapnich in the harsh deserts of Hoenn with several brothers and sisters, Paradise was always known to stand out from the crowd because of her vast difference in colour. Because of this, she was major popular in the desert, and from a young age, Paradise learnt how to socialize with people. But she was also treated like a queen, cared for and while still young, she was given everything she needed and quickly developed her laid back attitude.

But once, her tribe was attacked by a vicious herd of Skarmory, rumoured to be from the distant side of the desert. The Flygon protected their young, but unfortunately for the young Paradise, many where taken away prisoner, even eaten. After that indecent, she was forced to learn the dangers of life, and how to fend for yourself. Paradise eventually learned that not everyone in life would like her, and to keep with the friends that you have and treasured them well.

It was after she evolved into a Vibrava when Paradise learnt the thrill of flying. Now she was strong enough to venture out of her tunnel, Paradise wasted no time to explore every nook and cranny of her home land. She also learnt the thrill of battle, and how much work it is. She hated getting so dirty, and prefered to stun her opponents with the hot desert sun reflecting off her skin, then flutter off and explore more. She perfcted this tactic well, and kept it in handy.

After she evolved into a Flygon was when she first explored out of the desert. Paradise spent so much time away from home anyway, she wasn't too sad when she left her parents, and flew far away from Hoenn. She was always on the move, searching new regions, new areas, meeting new friends and generall loving it. But as she travveled further, she noticed fewer and fewer pokemon around. Knowing little of PEACE's plans, she just carried on Flying. Because Paradise is always on the run, she has yet to be caught by PEACE, and is now currently in a Lagoon on the outskirts of Route 226.

Weapons: Well, Paradise doesn't like fighting in the first place (far too much work for her) but if she must, she is equipped with mostly raw power. Her main tactic is if you're in a fight, attack a little and find the first way out. Her strong skin protects her from a portion of attacks, but as mentioned, hinders her speed. Although not many people know this, she actually carries an emergency bow and arrow, folded up in her tail, which she uses only under dire circumstances.

Other: Very fond of chasing her tail.

Example:

"Whew," thought Paradise as she spread her wings wider. "Finally, I found it!" Admiring every speck of her body, she glided down to the Lagoon she had been searching so long for. It was the favourite place she had ever come to; lush, evergreen trees surrounded a crystal clear pool of water, shinning as bright as her skin in the hot Sinnoh sun. After being sure she hadn't a touch of dirt on her, Paradise moved her front legs forward and braced for landing. Earlier, she had made herself a custom landing pad out of moss, and after gracefully landing, Paradise relaxed into the soft material. It still felt cold from the night, and it felt good to sink her body into after the long flight from the Tin Tower in Johto. Gazing up at the clouds, she suddenly wondered why it was so mysteriously quiet. Usually, the Lagoon was brimming with noise, the forest full of crawling bugs, the lake filled with pokemon lapping up the water, fire pokemon gathered in the blazing afternoon sun. But now not a sound could be heard. Sitting up, Paradise studied her surroundings. Same lush, wet grass. Same tall, exotic trees. Same soft, dreary sand. Same dirty old hover cycle... wait, a hover cycle? Immediatly alert, Paradise tensed up. If she listened past the warning bells going off in her head, Paradise could hear someone grumbling.

"Yeah yeah, 's all of them. I'm coming back now. This place would make 'sa fortune if we rent 't aat 's a holiday resort. Yes, I'll go get you your Mega Ice Cream Sundae, don't worry." Grumbled the voice of a gruff man. The sound of an intercom crackling was drowned out by Paradise' own worry. Tentatively, she edged behind a bush and peeped out from behind. What she saw was a tall, gruff man wiping his brown from the heat, then walk back towards his bike and mutter something. But Paradise didn't care. She was more worried about what strange people where doing in her Lagoon, and where all the pokemon where. Paradise was sure they where the one who took them.

[Blade is gonna hate Paradise then. Meep.]

Last edited:

pokemaster001

I have a question!
so..we're going to be able to evolve right? what if we're pokemon that evolve through trading?
yeah, I'm going to sign up, so you could technically say I'm reserved (although what's the point since you said there's no limit?)

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
@ Suicune Lover: We're only staying withing the main series games. Change that Orre thing please. ACCEPTEDNESS
@pokemaster001: We'll do it like they do in PMD and use link boxes. And yes, we will be evolving! Not me though. Squirtles rule, Wartortles suck furry tail!

pokemaster001

hey, sorry to keep posting and stuff...but....
I'm working on my character, but I'm afraid it's going to be too much like Killer_Squirtle's (and that he'll never work together with Stabberz's (Stabberz's, that just rolls off the tounge doesn't it))

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Ya, about that making ur character like mine... Don't do that. Not an attractive quality.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Name: Soran

Species: Treecko

Description: Soran is a slightly darker green than the average Treecko. His eyes are a bit more on the green side than the yellow, and his features more raptor like. He wears a red scarf around his neck that the PEACE organization has failed to take from him. Soran is a bit taller than most Treecko at 2 feet and 3 inches, and believe it or not, slightly skinnier. This often gives him the appearance of being stretched out with his unusually long limbs.

Personality: Often viewed as the calm and collected type, Soran doesn’t have a hard time with people that take out their anger on him. He often gives half smiles that don’t quiet reach his eyes, this might be out of habit since he grew up with a bunch of Grovyle with similar personalities. Though he doesn’t appear to do much in the vicinity of fighting, when he decides to do something he often tries really hard to pull it off perfectly. In most cases he succeeds in this, though he prefers to rake in the praise silently with small nods of acknowledgment.

Soran is a bit more of a solo worker though he will not endanger a mission to have things his way. Neither would he disobey a direct command intentionally unless he had a well thought through argument. His style is to watch others, learn from their mistakes and then try to prefect it as well as he can before trying it out for himself.

History: Soran grew up with a group of Grovyle that lived on the edge. He was raised with out a father since his father had been captured and killed by PEACE. In the shadow of the company all his life he developed a strong hatred for it.

His mother was strong and like the rest of the pack, trained to strike fast and hard. Their methods of fighting were often stealthy and the group always left without a trace. Hoenn was the main fighting ground for Soran’s pack though once he was sent to the Sevii islands for a rescue mission.

The groups actions went on for years. They didn’t so much as hurt PEACE as much as they vandalized buildings and other small things that temporarily prevented the spread. Unlike the Grovyle, Soran didn’t evolve because of his lack of battling and training. Though few could best Soran in a battle, he was the least experienced of all of them.

Around the time when Soran was 14 most of his pack was captured or killed. His mother was one of the ones in the death toll. The remainder of his pack was surprised to see the indifference that Soran seemed to have against the action. Well in actuality Soran was having a deep internal struggle on the inside. Leading the remainder of his pack in his father’s place, Soran lead more attacks on the place that had taken his parents lives until his group was no more than him and three others.

The group disbanded leaving Soran to live on his own and in turn he traveled the vicinity of the Hoenn creating a group of his own from some of the few willing wild pokemon that showed the want to help.

Weapons: Soran wears an odd looking scope over his right eye that connects to an earpiece and a microphone near his mouth. Around his chest he wears a strap that connects to a sniper rifle holder. His gun is about as big as he is and completely black. It doesn’t need a scope though since his scope is built into the one he has over his eye.

Just in case of the worst, Soran carries a couple ninja stars in the bottom of the holder on his back. He is trained well enough to use them efficiently.

Other: His rather board expression is loved by some and hated by others. You either love him or hate him once you get to know him.

silverstorm

I'll get out of this
Name: Fate
Species: Half Arcanine half human
Description: In a experement with fusing pokemon with humans Fate and her arcanine stepped up. But it messed up. Fate now is fused with her arcanine. Arcanine is trapped in the Rainbow Orb.
Personality: Deceiving but not heartless. Feels sorry for anyone who needs to have someone feel sorry for them. Just a bit psycho. Extremely sarcastic which gets annoying. Yeah she is a public enemy #2
History: Hit her head when she was 10 never knew what was before that. Became evil. Rebellion. Underworld. She has no real descriptive past because she never tells because she doesn't know
Weapons: Has a machette on the belt on her waist. She has sharp claws that she can sheath/unsheath like a cat
Other: none

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Arg, I wanted to post this yesterday, but I had trouble with posting this. But finally, here is it.

Name: Farich
Species: Girafarig
Description: Farich looks like any normal girafarig, except that his main head is slightly bigger than other girafarig. His tail head is smaller. A human had calculated that his head is bigger as his tail is smaller than the other girafarig. Another thing to mention, is that his spots are slighty bigger. His horns, however are smaller, because Farich never tried using them, so they didn't grow properly.

He wears a strange bag on his back. It has two openings, on each side one. The bag is completely brown. It looks like it's old and has been weared severall years already.

Personality: The friendly but silent one. He will help those in need, but afterwards, he will leave them. He will not talk to strangers, or there needs to be a reason. Girafarig have told each other that his head is bigger because his brain is. It’s very unlikely that it is because of that reason, but he’s indeed smart. He knows much, and if you ask nicely, he will tell you everything he knows. He’s a bit lonely, but his years alone from the group, have toughed him up. But he still wants to get a good friend, but will likely never find one…

History: Farich was born like every normal girafarig. The group wasn’t really excited about him, since they had already much children.

But, there was something strange about him. He worked hard in the group, but unlike any other girafarig, he wasn’t trying to get friends and socialize in the group. He just worked and asked what he had to do, but further there was no word escaping his mouth. The older girafarig decided that it was no big problem, but the younger ones didn’t like somebody who was better than them. They wanted to get rid of him. They tried to let him lose in the forest. However, they didn’t need to do so much trouble for it, since when Farich found out, he decided he could better leave. Just because he was unwanted…

It turned out to be a good choice to leave, because PEACE attacked. Farich heard it happening, and went back, to find out that every single girafarig was captured. PEACE went out with the girafarig, but did forget a bag with smoke grenades. Farich took them, and went on a mission to save the others, although he’s wondering if he should…

Weapons: Farich uses his newly found grenades to attack, but usually, he prefers to stick to his moves. Don’t expect him to use the grenades to much.

Other: Farich completely ignored his attack, meaning he won’t deal much damage. But, he has learned attack swap, that gives him their attack rate and them his low attack rate.

"Tring!" Rich's alarm did. Rich awakened and looked to his alarm, to find out that it was... 7:00 am?!?

"Mom! Did you set my alarm to 7:00? You know I had planned to get out at 3:00!" Rich screamed to his mother.

"Yes, I know, but it's better to get out not to early," Rich's mother responded calm. Rich wondered how somebody could be so calm at a moment like this! Rich did put on his clothes, and went down to eat.

Rich ate his breakfast as quick he never did. "Don't eat to fast, Rich" his mother tried to say, but it was too late; Rich was already done with his food.

Rich took his black, blue backpack, that was already prepared for his journey. "I can't actually believe that your going now" Rich's mother said, holding her tears back.

"I also can't, but don't worry. Those four years maked me tougher." Rich responded, also holding his tears. Both couldn't take it too long, and after a while, they cried.

After a while, both managed to stop. "Well, good luck on your journey!" his mother said.

"Thanks, bye!" Rich said as he went with his bike, that he had placed yesterday already for the door of their house, to the lab.

Rich looked to his watch. 7:32 am, it said. Rich had to hurry. At 8:00, the lab was open for the new trainers, but because of the people that teased Rich, he had agreed with Professor Rowan that he would be there before 8:00, so he could get out of the town before somebody could find him.

7:40. The lab was not far anymore. Rich slowed down, looking around. Some doors of the houses already opened, but lucky, the people that came out where not children. The sun was still at the horizon, making it a beautiful view. Some starly flew above them, making haste to get out of Sandgem town as quickly as possible. They were probably trying to escape before all the trainers would attack them to catch them.

7:42. Rich arrived at the lab, and went back through a secret entrance. Had Rowan exprienced the problem that Rich had already with other children? Rich looked in the room. The lights were on, but nobody was there yet. Rich entered the room, but the piplup Rich played with the past month, jumped in front of Rich. "Happy to see you too" Rich said.

"There you are!" Rowan came in the room. "I had expected you earlier, but your still on time."

"I had some troubles with my alarm. Anyway, can I get Piplup's pokéball and a pokédex? Rich asked.

A lady now also came in the room, with six pokéballs and the pokédex. "Here they are" the lady said. "Your piplup knows by the way pound and growl."

Rich could not bring out a word. He had heard that the lab staff at least trained piplup until they did know bubble.

"Yes, sorry, but your piplup always went away from us, except for the professor, but he had no time to train him." The lady said.

"Well, thanks anyway for piplup, I guess" Rich said. Then he went out of the lab with piplup in his arms.

"Since this is the start of our adventure, I let you out for a few days, so we can know each other better." Rich said to piplup.

"Piplup" piplup responded. He didn't seem to care about it.

It was now 8:00 am, meaning the would-be trainers came now. "Lets haste to get out of here. I don't want them to find me" Rich said. Piplup agreed, since he knew about the bullies. Rich had told him all over it.

"Ok, now where do I need to go for route 202?" said as he tried to find his map. All those books maked it hard to find it, so hard even that Rich decided to take out every single one to find it. Just as he took out the last book, a boy pushed him aside, and Rich let fall down every single book. Piplup, who was standing next to Rich, had to dodge them. "Watch out where you go!" Rich said angry, but the boy was already away. Not a friendly one, Rich thought.

Rich looked to his map, after putting all his books (8 in total) back. It seemed he had to go North from here. He had to haste, otherwise... "Hey, you! Rich! You just received your pokémon? Mine is much better! Your's stupid!" Rich turned back, to see the biggest bully in the town, Thom.

Piplup was angrily at him, because piplup think of theirselves great, but now some stupid human told him he was not. "He's not" Rich said to defend piplup's pride.

"Yes, he is. If you don't believe me, then lets battle." Thom said. Rich didn't want to battle, since he hadn't even time to train piplup! However, piplup was more then wanting to prove he was superior.

"Piplup, no. Your not ready yet." Rich whispered to his piplup. Even though Rich said it friendly, piplup didn't listen. Also, other people, most of them were Thom's comrades, had appeared, and all were saying in choir:

"Battle! Battle! Battle!""

They all surrounded Rich and Thom, so Rich could not escape. "Go, turtwig!" Thom said unfriendly towards his green, turtle with a sprout on his head. "Now Rich, your turn? If you don't do this, I will command this turtwig to attack your stupid pokémon anyway! The police can't see this thanks to my friends! Even if they do, we all will tell them the same story that your piplup attacked us with no reason. Who will they believe, 10 eyewitnesses or you? I bet me. So, battle or not?"

Last edited:

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
My Accepting Hand...of Doom!

#1 Manga Fan said:
Name: Soran

Species: Treecko

Description: Soran is a slightly darker green than the average Treecko. His eyes are a bit more on the green side than the yellow, and his features more raptor like. He wears a red scarf around his neck that the PEACE organization has failed to take from him. Soran is a bit taller than most Treecko at 2 feet and 3 inches, and believe it or not, slightly skinnier. This often gives him the appearance of being stretched out with his unusually long limbs.

Personality: Often viewed as the calm and collected type, Soran doesn’t have a hard time with people that take out their anger on him. He often gives half smiles that don’t quiet reach his eyes, this might be out of habit since he grew up with a bunch of Grovyle with similar personalities. Though he doesn’t appear to do much in the vicinity of fighting, when he decides to do something he often tries really hard to pull it off perfectly. In most cases he succeeds in this, though he prefers to rake in the praise silently with small nods of acknowledgment.

Soran is a bit more of a solo worker though he will not endanger a mission to have things his way. Neither would he disobey a direct command intentionally unless he had a well thought through argument. His style is to watch others, learn from their mistakes and then try to prefect it as well as he can before trying it out for himself.

History: Soran grew up with a group of Grovyle that lived on the edge. He was raised with out a father since his father had been captured and killed by PEACE. In the shadow of the company all his life he developed a strong hatred for it.

His mother was strong and like the rest of the pack, trained to strike fast and hard. Their methods of fighting were often stealthy and the group always left without a trace. Hoenn was the main fighting ground for Soran’s pack though once he was sent to the Sevii islands for a rescue mission.

The groups actions went on for years. They didn’t so much as hurt PEACE as much as they vandalized buildings and other small things that temporarily prevented the spread. Unlike the Grovyle, Soran didn’t evolve because of his lack of battling and training. Though few could best Soran in a battle, he was the least experienced of all of them.

Around the time when Soran was 14 most of his pack was captured or killed. His mother was one of the ones in the death toll. The remainder of his pack was surprised to see the indifference that Soran seemed to have against the action. Well in actuality Soran was having a deep internal struggle on the inside. Leading the remainder of his pack in his father’s place, Soran lead more attacks on the place that had taken his parents lives until his group was no more than him and three others.

The group disbanded leaving Soran to live on his own and in turn he traveled the vicinity of the Hoenn creating a group of his own from some of the few willing wild pokemon that showed the want to help.

Weapons: Soran wears an odd looking scope over his right eye that connects to an earpiece and a microphone near his mouth. Around his chest he wears a strap that connects to a sniper rifle holder. His gun is about as big as he is and completely black. It doesn’t need a scope though since his scope is built into the one he has over his eye.

Just in case of the worst, Soran carries a couple ninja stars in the bottom of the holder on his back. He is trained well enough to use them efficiently.

Other: His rather board expression is loved by some and hated by others. You either love him or hate him once you get to know him.

I can see why it took you so long to make this. Acceptedness.

Silverstorm said:
Name: Fate
Species: Half Arcanine half human
Description: In a experement with fusing pokemon with humans Fate and her arcanine stepped up. But it messed up. Fate now is fused with her arcanine. Arcanine is trapped in the Rainbow Orb.
Personality: Deceiving but not heartless. Feels sorry for anyone who needs to have someone feel sorry for them. Just a bit psycho. Extremely sarcastic which gets annoying. Yeah she is a public enemy #2
History: Hit her head when she was 10 never knew what was before that. Became evil. Rebellion. Underworld. She has no real descriptive past because she never tells because she doesn't know
Weapons: Has a machette on the belt on her waist. She has sharp claws that she can sheath/unsheath like a cat
Other: none

Three things:
1)You have a mutant human-Pokemon? I don't think so.
2) You have an unnerving sense of grammar, which frightens me.
3) Barely any written description + it's incomplete.

Rejectedness.

Arg, I wanted to post this yesterday, but I had trouble with posting this. But finally, here is it.

Name: Farich
Species: Girafarig
Description: Farich looks like any normal girafarig, except that his main head is slightly bigger than other girafarig. His tail head is smaller. A human had calculated that his head is bigger as his tail is smaller than the other girafarig.
He wears a strange bag on his back. It has two openings, on each side one. The bag is completely brown.

Personality: The friendly but silent one. He will help those in need, but afterwards, he will leave them. He will not talk to strangers, or there needs to be a reason. Girafarig have told each other that his head is bigger because his brain is. It’s very unlikely that it is because of that reason, but he’s indeed smart. He’s a bit lonely, but his years alone from the group, have toughed him up. But he still wants to get a good friend, but will likely never find one…

History: Farich was born like every normal girafarig. The group wasn’t really excited about him, since they had already much children.

But, there was something strange about him. He worked hard in the group, but unlike any other girafarig, he wasn’t trying to get friends and socialize in the group. He just worked and asked what he had to do, but further there was no word escaping his mouth. The older girafarig decided that it was no big problem, but the younger ones didn’t like somebody who was better than them. They wanted to get rid of him. They tried to let him lose in the forest. However, they didn’t need to do so much trouble for it, since when Farich found out, he decided he could better leave. Just because he was unwanted…

It turned out to be a good choice to leave, because PEACE attacked. Farich heard it happening, and went back, to find out that every single girafarig was captured. PEACE went out with the girafarig, but did forget a bag with smoke grenades. Farich took them, and went on a mission to save the others, although he’s wondering if he should…

Weapons: Farich uses his newly found grenades to attack, but usually, he prefers to stick to his moves. Don’t expect him to use the grenades to much.

Other: Farich completely ignored his attack, meaning he won’t deal much damage. But, he has learned attack swap, that gives him their attack rate and them his low attack rate.

"Tring!" Rich's alarm did. Rich awakened and looked to his alarm, to find out that it was... 7:00 am?!?

"Mom! Did you set my alarm to 7:00? You know I had planned to get out at 3:00!" Rich screamed to his mother.

"Yes, I know, but it's better to get out not to early," Rich's mother responded calm. Rich wondered how somebody could be so calm at a moment like this! Rich did put on his clothes, and went down to eat.

Rich ate his breakfast as quick he never did. "Don't eat to fast, Rich" his mother tried to say, but it was too late; Rich was already done with his food.

Rich took his black, blue backpack, that was already prepared for his journey. "I can't actually believe that your going now" Rich's mother said, holding her tears back.

"I also can't, but don't worry. Those four years maked me tougher." Rich responded, also holding his tears. Both couldn't take it too long, and after a while, they cried.

After a while, both managed to stop. "Well, good luck on your journey!" his mother said.

"Thanks, bye!" Rich said as he went with his bike, that he had placed yesterday already for the door of their house, to the lab.

Rich looked to his watch. 7:32 am, it said. Rich had to hurry. At 8:00, the lab was open for the new trainers, but because of the people that teased Rich, he had agreed with Professor Rowan that he would be there before 8:00, so he could get out of the town before somebody could find him.

7:40. The lab was not far anymore. Rich slowed down, looking around. Some doors of the houses already opened, but lucky, the people that came out where not children. The sun was still at the horizon, making it a beautiful view. Some starly flew above them, making haste to get out of Sandgem town as quickly as possible. They were probably trying to escape before all the trainers would attack them to catch them.

7:42. Rich arrived at the lab, and went back through a secret entrance. Had Rowan exprienced the problem that Rich had already with other children? Rich looked in the room. The lights were on, but nobody was there yet. Rich entered the room, but the piplup Rich played with the past month, jumped in front of Rich. "Happy to see you too" Rich said.

"There you are!" Rowan came in the room. "I had expected you earlier, but your still on time."

"I had some troubles with my alarm. Anyway, can I get Piplup's pokéball and a pokédex? Rich asked.

A lady now also came in the room, with six pokéballs and the pokédex. "Here they are" the lady said. "Your piplup knows by the way pound and growl."

Rich could not bring out a word. He had heard that the lab staff at least trained piplup until they did know bubble.

"Yes, sorry, but your piplup always went away from us, except for the professor, but he had no time to train him." The lady said.

"Well, thanks anyway for piplup, I guess" Rich said. Then he went out of the lab with piplup in his arms.

"Since this is the start of our adventure, I let you out for a few days, so we can know each other better." Rich said to piplup.

"Piplup" piplup responded. He didn't seem to care about it.

It was now 8:00 am, meaning the would-be trainers came now. "Lets haste to get out of here. I don't want them to find me" Rich said. Piplup agreed, since he knew about the bullies. Rich had told him all over it.

"Ok, now where do I need to go for route 202?" said as he tried to find his map. All those books maked it hard to find it, so hard even that Rich decided to take out every single one to find it. Just as he took out the last book, a boy pushed him aside, and Rich let fall down every single book. Piplup, who was standing next to Rich, had to dodge them. "Watch out where you go!" Rich said angry, but the boy was already away. Not a friendly one, Rich thought.

Rich looked to his map, after putting all his books (8 in total) back. It seemed he had to go North from here. He had to haste, otherwise... "Hey, you! Rich! You just received your pokémon? Mine is much better! Your's stupid!" Rich turned back, to see the biggest bully in the town, Thom.

Piplup was angrily at him, because piplup think of theirselves great, but now some stupid human told him he was not. "He's not" Rich said to defend piplup's pride.

"Yes, he is. If you don't believe me, then lets battle." Thom said. Rich didn't want to battle, since he hadn't even time to train piplup! However, piplup was more then wanting to prove he was superior.

"Piplup, no. Your not ready yet." Rich whispered to his piplup. Even though Rich said it friendly, piplup didn't listen. Also, other people, most of them were Thom's comrades, had appeared, and all were saying in choir:

"Battle! Battle! Battle!""

They all surrounded Rich and Thom, so Rich could not escape. "Go, turtwig!" Thom said unfriendly towards his green, turtle with a sprout on his head. "Now Rich, your turn? If you don't do this, I will command this turtwig to attack your stupid pokémon anyway! The police can't see this thanks to my friends! Even if they do, we all will tell them the same story that your piplup attacked us with no reason. Who will they believe, 10 eyewitnesses or you? I bet me. So, battle or not?"

I like this one a lot. Keep up the good work, Dutch Trainer! Acceptedness.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
BIG ANNOUNCMENT! READ THIS OR DIE!
Shadowfaith just told me that some of your SUs are too short and might get the thread closed. After Shadow repsonds, I'll have the names of those who'll have to improve their SU's. until then, EVERYONE please think of ways to lengthen yours so you'll be prepared to change.

vballbadandy

Id like to reserve a spot. This one looks cool, but id like to have a chance to read through everyone else's sign ups to get a tast for the personalities. also Im in class right now and need to be doing school work. I should post a sign up later tonight.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
@vballdadandy: Reservedness
Re: Big Announcment
ok guys, after evaluating the SUs we've had so far [and the fact that Shadow hasn't PMed me back 7_7] I have found some people who are too short. I'm sorry to say that they are some of our more experienced RPGers here:

Stabberz, Stoc15 and jahz

This is upsetting for me aswell since they're my friends, but we avid RPGers must set good examples for those new RPGers. Reflecting on that, I am adding new credentials for the SU format.

Description and Personality must be approx 4 lines in length, more is always acceptable, but we'll be tolerant with you're off by a few words.

History must be at minimal 8 lines!

As of now, Stabberz, jahz and Stoc have their name off the acceptedness list and are now in the Reservedness list until such a time as they have fixed their SUs. I'm doing this for the best of the RPG.

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Name: Blade

Species: Gallade

Description: A normal Gallade apart from two major things; He has pure black eyes and his body is adorned with scars, one cuts straight in between his eyes, he has five on his back and his forearms and legs are also scarred, he also wears a black cape which he uses to hide himself in the dark, on his back he has a green and black shuriken which he wields with his psychic powers. He normally wears the hood of the cloak up to hide his eyes from view and not reveal that he is a Pokémon.

Personality: Blade, is cold, he refuses to show caring and only lives to take out as many members of PEACE before he dies, he shows very little caring for team mates and will fight mercilessly and without any concern for his opponents and allies. He prefers to stay silent and does not take orders, it takes a stubborn person to crack his calm and cold demeanour, he will spend hours on his own, practicing and training. If he even senses a PEACE Member with his Psychic Powers he will drop what hes doing and make it his personal goal to kill them.

History: Blade started out as young normal Ralts, albeit a quite lonely one, he always wanted to fight and trained from a young age, egg moves passed on from his father helped him in this, upon evolution to a Kirlia when he was sixteen he began to think about the future and enrolled in the fighting force after completely a year of training he went out and began doing missions he fought many unfriendly Pokémon and slowly got stronger, he trained and fought for four years, but then PEACE came and began to capture and kill their numbers. Blade fought on the front lines and due to his luck and training survived with few minor wounds, he killed many members and was almost captured once but was saved by one of his mentors who gave his life for him, soon the forces of Gallade dwindled down, they were forced to the caves where they all stood guard over the Kirlia and Gardevoir doing their best to keep them safe above all else. With their numbers almost completely destroyed Blade located a Dawn Stone and evolved. Doing this however caused great strain on his body and in his weakness he was wounded numerous times. He awoke from unconsciousness just as the last Gallade fell to the members of PEACE, the last he ever saw of his tribe was the Gardevoir who teleported him away. After a year’s worth of travelling he returned to his home and found all of the Gallade and Gardevoir dead, however he found no Ralts or Kirlia, this was when he set off on his quest to destroy PEACE and maybe save the members of his tribe.

Weapons: A large shuriken that he holds on his back, he also has two long black swords sheathed behind him, if needed he can use guns but prefers to use his Psychic Powers.

Other: His Policy that life is meaningless and if you refuse to fight then, your life isn't worth living.

Description: Five Lines on Word.
Personality: Six Lines on Word
History: Sixteen lines on word.
Weapons: Two lines on word.

This is using size 12 Text, I hope your happy now.

Last edited:

jahz

Banned
Name: Shar
Species: Lucario
Description: Shar is quite large for a lucario; standing at least half a head above others. He is broad shouldered and heavily built; often surprising his enemies with his speed and power. However his most definitive feature is the excess of spikes on his right hand; he has two instead of one. He wears a thick leather belt and shoulder strap which prevent his staff from moving around when he’s running; his belt and shoulder strap are latticed with short knives, throwing knives and various Shurikens, he makes no attempt to conceal these, as he is easily recognised as a dangerous figure; the two spikes on his hand are a dead giveaway.

Personality: Shar is a listener and not much of a talker. He is very patient and will take any advice he is given, he is very loyal and trusting to those he knows but is extremely wary and suspicious of those who have not earned his trust; something not easily achieved. He is very calm and calculated, especially when faced with danger; most foes find his composure in the face of such danger very alarming and unnerving. He isn’t very sociable and rarely meets with many others at a time as this draw attention; a bad strategy in such dangerous times.

History: Shar was raised by his father Kanor; his mother died resisting capture fifteen years earlier; when P.E.A.C.E first began rounding up Pokémon. His father raised him to be a skilful and silent warrior; he grew deft with a staff and two short blades, soon building up a feared reputation. During an unexpected assault Kanor was killed fighting a troop of possessed Infernape; leaving Shar as an orphan. Since then Shar has hated and avoided humans, constantly observing and searching for chinks in the security of their cities. He became obsessed, P.E.A.C.E have ruined his life, so an eye for an eye; he’s determined to ruin theirs. Training hard he pushed himself physically and mentally determined to become a good enough warrior so that nobody from P.E.A.C.E could match him: he studied many forms of martial arts and combats, and has mastered most of these. He is currently working as a free-lance assassin for rebel groups of Pokémon; targeting important members of P.E.A.C.E.

Weapons: Mainly he prefers to use a short staff; it has small razor sharp scimitar like blades at each end, about twenty centimetres in length. However he is also very skilled with two short blades; far less messy when trying to be subtle. He is also no stranger to a rifle but much prefers close combat to ranged.

Other: Shar is a complicated being. He is not easily understood and people often misperceive his emotions and this angers him.

Example:
Shar had been following this particular patrol for the best part of two hours now. He knew the exact route they, the less experienced and more deadly troops and most importantly the weaknesses in their formation. A small flicker of light from the other side of the road indicated it was time; he expertly whipped his staff round in front of him, not a sound was made as he moved. The patrol carried on moving, their phalanx formation rigid as their feet stamped rhythmically on the dirt floor. Without warning they struck in unison; the patrol had no idea what hit then, a Small flash of green shot towards the guards terrorising then as a small Grovyle with a viciously curved knife hacked at their heels. A huge Starraptor swooped down from the sky launching a bombardment of shurikens into the Phalanx breaking up their ranks and leaving each guard unprotected and vulnerable, this was Shar’s cue; he leapt from the tree he was perched in landed solidly on top of one of the guards driving his staff hard into the man’s shoulder, he screamed in agony before collapsing to the floor. Shar moved methodically through the melee, systematically taking out anybody who strayed to near, the guards soon surrendered, succumbing to the might of their foes. But Garlos showed no remorse, the monstrous Rhyperior swung his massive battle axe in a vicious wide arc , bringing it down on top of the guards. Shar turned away and walked slowly back into the forest; melting rapidly into the Shadows.

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Stabberz: acceptedness
jahz: Actually I was refering to Stabberz and Stoc... no offence.
History is too short and so is description. rejectedness

vballbadandy

Hey, so im not gonna be able to get this up tonight, my wife is calling for me to come to bed and I dont want to half a** it. I should be able to finish up and post some time tomorrow