• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Defying Peace

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
Here's my second application:

Name: Leon.

Age: 17. (In Shinx Years, that is 34, but Shinx develop at half the speed of humans.)

Species: Shinx.

Description: Leon looks like any other Shinx, except for the fact that he has a big scar running down his face. He has a large mane, unlike the other Shinx, and has large feet in comparison to others.

Personality: Leon is compassionate to others. His policy is, "If you aren't nice, you shouldn't even talk!" He acts like any other Shinx, being a proud member of the clan. he respects his elders, and doesn't shriek out during the tribal meetings of his small clan. He's what every acceptable gentleman wants to be: a gentleman and a rebel. Most people in his tribe considered him as such, but sadly, most of them are gone away. Anyway, he respects most Pokemon, and will only fight for the side of justice. As anticlimatic as that is, it's true. If he even speaks to an evil person, the result probably won't be the one that they would be expecting. On his rebel side, though, he can be a little too wild, and it scares the younger members of the tribe. Whatever the case, Leon lives life his own way, and his teammates better like it that way! (Just Kidding)

History:
Leon was always destined for glory; the thing was, he just didn't know it. Leon was the son of the nephew of the current tribal chief, and he always got a little bit of the spoiling that royalty got. Leon didn't think of himself as rich, but that wasn't to say that he wasn't. He was in the third-richest family in his tribe, and boy was his tribe big! He always had a lot of friends, but then when PEACE arrived, he had to take a stand towards justice. He wasn't just going to sit around and watch everybody else fight; he was going to fight along with them. Then again, most of his tribe were too scared to fight PEACE, so he took the job of elimination.

Leon trained himself for months in order to fight back, and he was always training. Members of his tribe stayed with him for support, but as he grew in power, his tribe dwindled in numbers. Just a month before he set out to join the war against PEACE, his tribe was down to a mere thirteen. All of the strongest fighters were there, and Leon was still coping with the loss of his father. When his grand-uncle came to comfort him, Leon asked him if he could go out to war. So, his grand-uncle pondered this, and finally came to his decision for Leon. Leon thought he was going to say no, but he was shocked when the decision was uttered.

His grand-uncle agreed, and Leon set out to fight for justice for his tribe and to rescue his father. Now as he travels, he decided to work with some fellow compatriots, who also had similar issues. With new friends, he sets out for his road to redemption type of quest. Although, he may not always see eye to eye with any other species, but he normally isn't prejudice. He is prejudice towards evil, though.

Weapons: Leon wields your basic weapons. He has a sword on his back, and carries a bag of bombs hidden in his fur coat. He is familar with guns, and can wield them with ease. Mainly, he can use any weapon a human can.

Other: Leon doesn't act like some judgmental guy; he knows about how the species of Pokemon are sensitive. He mainly just acts nice to all species. Also known as "I don't believe in prejudice ways!"

Although I probably will...

vballbadandy

Name: Twitch
Species: Togekiss

Description: Twitch has the typical shape of a togekiss, but that is pretty much where the similarities to your every day vanilla togekiss end. His red and blue speckles have been covered over with green and beige dyes to better blend into his surroundings. An inch wide bite is missing from his left ear and a long, faded scar runs from his left wing down his back. He is also thinner than an average togekiss, allowing him to fly faster and maneuver more difficult terrain.

Personality: Twitch is, as his name suggests, rather hyper. As a result of his excess energy he can fly much faster than your average togekiss, being able to reach speeds three time faster than your run-of-the-mill togekiss. His eagerness also shows on the battlefield, though much more controlled. When on a mission Twitch is very focused and aims to accomplish his goal quickly. Twitch is a pokemon of action, he would much rather act first and think later, this can cause a problem with his superiors when trying to determine a course of action.

History: Like many of the other remaining free pokemon, Twitch’s story begins in a tribe of fellow pokemon. Twitch grew up in a toge-tribe of about 50 toge’s. Twitch was the son of one of the tribes greatest warriors and as such grew up being trained to defend the tribe. The tribe was very close and as a result the togepi all grew to togeticks rather quickly, Twitch happened to evolve at the age of 4. Twitch was rather pudgy as a togetick and because of this he could not fly very well. Everything was peaceful, that is until the eve of Twitch’s 15th birthday or, as Twitch refers to it now, the first day of the rest of his life. That day PEACE arrived with their mind-controlled houndour and captured the village. Twitch, along with the other warriors tried to fend off the houndour while the women and children got away. But because Twitch was slower than the rest, the houndour quickly picked him out as a weak link. One of them pounced on him and bit into his ear. It then swatted him to the side, leaving a huge gash down his back. Twitch was sent flying into a tree, knocking him unconscious.

When he awoke Twitch felt different. “Ah, good, you are awake,” a voice echoed in his head. “Who’s there? Where am I?” Twitch called out as he began to sit up. “No, stay down, you are still very weak from the attack. I am mew, and you are in my master’s castle.” Twitch had heard of mew, for mew was the legendary guardian of the toge-village, but Twitch had never heard of mew having a master. Almost in response to his thought Twitch heard “The great Lord Arceus has been here since the dawn of the universe, he is all powerful and has requested that I rally together the remaining pokemon to combat PEACE.””But what can I do?” asked Twitch, “I’m just a fat useless togetick.””Ah, so you haven’t yet realized what my master has done for you, you should be strong enough now, sit up and look at you reflection” Twitch began to rise, of the first time he noticed that he was in the middle of a room made entirely of diamond. Light was emanating off the walls from a hole in the ceiling, causing the entire room to glow with the light of the noon day sun. Twitch then suddenly realized what had happened, staring him back in the face from the glistening walls was the reflection of a togekiss. “Yes, you were very weak when I found you and the only way to save you was to make you evolve.” Twitch had a hard time believing what he saw, not only was he evolved, he was also much thinner, he decided he must have lost his weight from being so ill while recovering. Not in his wildest dreams did he ever imagine that he would get to evolve, in his village the only ones who got shiny stones were the elders, and even they did not always have enough to accommodate. “My master has brought you back from the dead and given you new life, all he asks in return is that you aid us in the fight against PEACE.” How could Twitch refuse, “Of course I will help, they attacked my village, I will not stop till they feel the repercussions of their actions.””Then come, we have much to prepare.”Mew suddenly descended from the light coming from the ceiling. Mew then floated toward the door and motioned for Twitch to follow.

From that day Twitch has been running covert rescue missions for Lord Arceus and has become a swift and agile flyer.

Weapons: Twitch normally plays the air support role, to accommodate he has a semi-machine gun that can be fastened to his underbelly. However, he only wears this when he knows he is going on a mission. At other time he relies on his large array of attacks ranging from extremespeed to flamethrower.

Other: Twitch never found out the fate of his fellow toges, but has always believed that they were still alive and hopes to someday find them alive.

jahz

Banned
Name: Shar
Species: Lucario
Description: Shar is quite large for a lucario; standing at least half a head above others. He is broad shouldered and heavily built; often surprising his enemies with his speed and power. However his most definitive feature is the excess of spikes on his right hand; he has two instead of one. He wears a thick leather belt and shoulder strap which prevent his staff from moving around when he’s running; his belt and shoulder strap are latticed with short knives, throwing knives and various Shurikens, he makes no attempt to conceal these, as he is easily recognised as a dangerous figure; the two spikes on his hand are a dead giveaway.

Personality: Shar is a listener and not much of a talker. He is very patient and will take any advice he is given, he is very loyal and trusting to those he knows but is extremely wary and suspicious of those who have not earned his trust; something not easily achieved. He is very calm and calculated, especially when faced with danger; most foes find his composure in the face of such danger very alarming and unnerving. He isn’t very sociable and rarely meets with many others at a time as this draw attention; a bad strategy in such dangerous times.

History: Shar was raised by his father Kanor; his mother died resisting capture fifteen years earlier; when P.E.A.C.E first began rounding up Pokémon. His father raised him to be a skilful and silent warrior; he grew deft with a staff and two short blades, soon building up a feared reputation. During an unexpected assault Kanor was killed fighting a troop of possessed Infernape; leaving Shar as an orphan. Since then Shar has hated and avoided humans, constantly observing and searching for chinks in the security of their cities. He became obsessed, P.E.A.C.E have ruined his life, so an eye for an eye; he’s determined to ruin theirs. Training hard he pushed himself physically and mentally determined to become a good enough warrior so that nobody from P.E.A.C.E could match him: he studied many forms of martial arts and combats, and has mastered most of these. He is currently working as a free-lance assassin for rebel groups of Pokémon; targeting important members of P.E.A.C.E.

Weapons: Mainly he prefers to use a short staff; it has small razor sharp scimitar like blades at each end, about twenty centimetres in length. However he is also very skilled with two short blades; far less messy when trying to be subtle. He is also no stranger to a rifle but much prefers close combat to ranged.

Other: Shar is a complicated being. He is not easily understood and people often misperceive his emotions and this angers him.

Example:
Shar had been following this particular patrol for the best part of two hours now. He knew the exact route they, the less experienced and more deadly troops and most importantly the weaknesses in their formation. A small flicker of light from the other side of the road indicated it was time; he expertly whipped his staff round in front of him, not a sound was made as he moved. The patrol carried on moving, their phalanx formation rigid as their feet stamped rhythmically on the dirt floor. Without warning they struck in unison; the patrol had no idea what hit then, a Small flash of green shot towards the guards terrorising then as a small Grovyle with a viciously curved knife hacked at their heels. A huge Starraptor swooped down from the sky launching a bombardment of shurikens into the Phalanx breaking up their ranks and leaving each guard unprotected and vulnerable, this was Shar’s cue; he leapt from the tree he was perched in landed solidly on top of one of the guards driving his staff hard into the man’s shoulder, he screamed in agony before collapsing to the floor. Shar moved methodically through the melee, systematically taking out anybody who strayed to near, the guards soon surrendered, succumbing to the might of their foes. But Garlos showed no remorse, the monstrous Rhyperior swung his massive battle axe in a vicious wide arc , bringing it down on top of the guards. Shar turned away and walked slowly back into the forest; melting rapidly into the Shadows.

ok i've re-edited my second post. is this ok now?

silverstorm

I'll get out of this
I have bad grammer? Here is my new form
Name: Xyra
Species: Umbreon
Description: Xyra can stand upright. Other than that she is utterly normal
Personality: Friendly and a bit crazy. The psycho Umbreon loves war and death and.... you get the point
History: When Xyra was a Eevee she lived with her mother, a Vaporeon. Her mother was taken away from her. She went insane and went and stole some guns. She shot someone and liked it. She learned to walk upright. Got better arsenal. Met an Espeon named Lylis who loved torturing her victims. They decided to make a gang but it backfired with police discovering them. Xyra and Lylis parted and promised to have better lives next time they met
Weapons: Likes using her Flamethrower, Rifle, AK 47, Guns she cannot name
Other: She won't kill everyone. She doesn't go on killing rampages. Please don't agitate

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Stoc: Sorry, your description is still too short. Rejectedness
jahz: Better Acceptedness
vball: Not a bad idea, but the whole "he's a servant of Arceus before the RPG begins" kinda contradicts with how the RPG is going to start, but I like the way that Mew saved your life. Fix it a bit and ur in! Pendingness
Zandgaia: Reservedness
silverstorm: Rejectedness! That sounds more like a regula game sign up, waaaay too short. Please take this seriously and look at my example.

vballbadandy

Alright, I didn't change it much, just took out any mention of arceus.

Name: Twitch
Species: Togekiss

Description: Twitch has the typical shape of a togekiss, but that is pretty much where the similarities to your every day vanilla togekiss end. His red and blue speckles have been covered over with green and beige dyes to better blend into his surroundings. An inch wide bite is missing from his left ear and a long, faded scar runs from his left wing down his back. He is also thinner than an average togekiss, allowing him to fly faster and maneuver more difficult terrain.

Personality: Twitch is, as his name suggests, rather hyper. As a result of his excess energy he can fly much faster than your average togekiss, being able to reach speeds three time faster than your run-of-the-mill togekiss. His eagerness also shows on the battlefield, though much more controlled. When on a mission Twitch is very focused and aims to accomplish his goal quickly. Twitch is a pokemon of action, he would much rather act first and think later, this can cause a problem with his superiors when trying to determine a course of action.

History: Like many of the other remaining free pokemon, Twitch’s story begins in a tribe of fellow pokemon. Twitch grew up in a toge-tribe of about 50 toge’s. Twitch was the son of one of the tribes greatest warriors and as such grew up being trained to defend the tribe. The tribe was very close and as a result the togepi all grew to togeticks rather quickly, Twitch happened to evolve at the age of 4. Twitch was rather pudgy as a togetick and because of this he could not fly very well. Everything was peaceful, that is until the eve of Twitch’s 15th birthday or, as Twitch refers to it now, the first day of the rest of his life. That day PEACE arrived with their mind-controlled houndour and captured the village. Twitch, along with the other warriors tried to fend off the houndour while the women and children got away. But because Twitch was slower than the rest, the houndour quickly picked him out as a weak link. One of them pounced on him and bit into his ear. It then swatted him to the side, leaving a huge gash down his back. Twitch was sent flying into a tree, knocking him unconscious.

When he awoke Twitch felt different. “Ah, good, you are awake,” a voice echoed in his head. “Who’s there? Where am I?” Twitch called out as he began to sit up. “No, stay down, you are still very weak from the attack. I am mew, and you are in my hidden cave.” Twitch had heard of mew, for mew was the legendary guardian of the toge-village. "I have always dreamed of meeting you." "I have been watching over your village for many years, I sensed danger approaching your village and hurried to warn you. When I arrived PEACE was already leaving, many of the toges were captured. After they left I searched the village for any survivors, you were the only one I could find." Twitch mournfully responded, “Great, it figures that a fat useless togetick would be the only one to survive." "Ah, so you haven’t yet realized what I have done for you, you should be strong enough now, sit up and look at you reflection” Twitch began to rise, of the first time he noticed that he was in the middle of a room made entirely of diamond. Light was emanating off the walls from a hole in the ceiling, causing the entire room to glow with the light of the noon day sun. Twitch then suddenly realized what had happened, staring him back in the face from the glistening walls was the reflection of a togekiss. “Yes, you were very weak when I found you and the only way to save you was to make you evolve.” Twitch had a hard time believing what he saw, not only was he evolved, he was also much thinner, he decided he must have lost his weight from being so ill while recovering. Not in his wildest dreams did he ever imagine that he would get to evolve, in his village the only ones who got shiny stones were the elders, and even they did not always have enough to accommodate. “I have brought you back from the dead and given you new life, all I ask in return is that you take care of yourself and help any pokemon you find being abused by PEACE.” How could Twitch refuse, “Of course I will help, they attacked my village, I will do whatever I can to assure that does not happen to others.” ”Then come, we have much to prepare.” Mew suddenly descended from the light coming from the ceiling. Mew then floated toward the door and motioned for Twitch to follow.

From that day Twitch has been secretly traveling the globe, protecting those oppressed by PEACE.

Weapons: Twitch normally plays the air support role, to accommodate he has a semi-machine gun that can be fastened to his underbelly. However, he only wears this when he knows he is going on a mission. At other time he relies on his large array of attacks ranging from extremespeed to flamethrower.

Other: Twitch never found out the fate of his fellow toges, but has always believed that they were still alive and hopes to someday find them alive.

Stoc15

Leon is Pro!
Here's my second application:

Name: Leon.

Age: 17. (In Shinx Years, that is 34, but Shinx develop at half the speed of humans.)

Species: Shinx.

Description: Leon looks like any other Shinx, except for the fact that he has a big scar running down his face. He has a large mane, unlike the other Shinx, and has large feet in comparison to others. He also has a darker type of blue face, unlike the other members of his tribe, who have light-blue faces. This doesn't make him seem different, rather it shows that he apparently was chosen by their Gods to be special. He also can stand up if he puts another effort into it, mainly because of his legs. His mouth is huge, and if you saw it, you would of thought he had some big injury to get it. Well, he was just born with it. Also, his mane is pretty much his hair, mainly because it flows down and covers his face. As most of them get manes in their maturity, he gets it earlier.

Personality: Leon is compassionate to others. His policy is, "If you aren't nice, you shouldn't even talk!" He acts like any other Shinx, being a proud member of the clan. he respects his elders, and doesn't shriek out during the tribal meetings of his small clan. He's what every acceptable gentleman wants to be: a gentleman and a rebel. Most people in his tribe considered him as such, but sadly, most of them are gone away. Anyway, he respects most Pokemon, and will only fight for the side of justice. As anticlimatic as that is, it's true. If he even speaks to an evil person, the result probably won't be the one that they would be expecting. On his rebel side, though, he can be a little too wild, and it scares the younger members of the tribe. Whatever the case, Leon lives life his own way, and his teammates better like it that way! (Just Kidding)

History:
Leon was always destined for glory; the thing was, he just didn't know it. Leon was the son of the nephew of the current tribal chief, and he always got a little bit of the spoiling that royalty got. Leon didn't think of himself as rich, but that wasn't to say that he wasn't. He was in the third-richest family in his tribe, and boy was his tribe big! He always had a lot of friends, but then when PEACE arrived, he had to take a stand towards justice. He wasn't just going to sit around and watch everybody else fight; he was going to fight along with them. Then again, most of his tribe were too scared to fight PEACE, so he took the job of elimination.

Leon trained himself for months in order to fight back, and he was always training. Members of his tribe stayed with him for support, but as he grew in power, his tribe dwindled in numbers. Just a month before he set out to join the war against PEACE, his tribe was down to a mere thirteen. All of the strongest fighters were there, and Leon was still coping with the loss of his father. When his grand-uncle came to comfort him, Leon asked him if he could go out to war. So, his grand-uncle pondered this, and finally came to his decision for Leon. Leon thought he was going to say no, but he was shocked when the decision was uttered.

His grand-uncle agreed, and Leon set out to fight for justice for his tribe and to rescue his father. Now as he travels, he decided to work with some fellow compatriots, who also had similar issues. With new friends, he sets out for his road to redemption type of quest. Although, he may not always see eye to eye with any other species, but he normally isn't prejudice. He is prejudice towards evil, though.

Weapons: Leon wields your basic weapons. He has a sword on his back, and carries a bag of bombs hidden in his fur coat. He is familar with guns, and can wield them with ease. Mainly, he can use any weapon a human can.

Other: Leon doesn't act like some judgmental guy; he knows about how the species of Pokemon are sensitive. He mainly just acts nice to all species. Also known as "I don't believe in prejudice ways!"

Although I probably will...

This is my third and hopeful final application.

silverstorm

I'll get out of this
You know killer_squirtle I'm beginning to think you just don't like me

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Or you just can't get a good sign up, look at everyone else's and then look at yours...do you notice a difference?

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Stabberz and vball: double acceptedness!
silverstorm: You shouldn't blame the GM if you are rejected multiple times. Your sign ups are just plain incomplete, you shouldn't say that's because I don't like you. If you keep saying things like that, you're going to end up on the bannedness list for this RPG too.

silverstorm

I'll get out of this
I GIVE UP!!!!! No one here likes me. No one anywhere on this site likes me. I've never been accepted on anything.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Name: Bob Jelly
Species: Ditto

Description: Bob Jelly does not wear any clothes, for they just go through him. He is colored bright red, for a cirtain reason. You can see that in myb History. Like all Dittoes, Bob is just a big blob. But, unlike other dittoes, Bob can make his face dissapear when he wants. (Awsome trick for a prank) His face is just like the other dittoes, dots for eyes and a line for a mouth. He wears only one thing and one thing only. well... not really wear, more like "stays covered by." He always stays covered with his lucky quickpowder.

When he goes berserk, he looks like a Garchomp, but with the wings of a Staraptor and was covered with the crystals of Starmie on it's wings, a bigone on it's chest, a small one on it's forehead, and on the non-bendable side of all joints.

Personality: Bob is a goofy, abnoctious prankster. He always helps others when needed, but mostly just gets on their nerves. He is extreamly smart, but he usually only uses them for his so-called-by-his-siblings "EVIIIL" pranks. He is always happy, unless one of his friends gets hurt or killed. If he watches all of his friends die, ONLY BY MAKING ALL OF HIS FRIENDS DIE, or by making him think they died, *wink*, then he goes berserk and becomes some sort of mutated version of a Garchomp, Staraptor, and a Starmie. He cannot access this power without going in this "berserk mode". He cannot remember anything that happens during this "berserk mode", and that mode might kill innocent pokemon. This has happened only once.

History: Before Bob was born, a proficy was born in his village. The proficy was: "A blue that is a red, but is not a purple will bring you destruction." No one knew what this ment, until a blue ditto was born. The other dittoes were terrfied, for they saw that this ditto's mouth was red. As the ditto grew, it loved to eat strawjelly jam, and other red liquids. and every time the blue ditto ate those, its red stop moved, and got bigger.

One day, a Dragonite army attacked the village. The ditto warriors, including his parents were all killed. Bob could have gone on in a few years for that, plotting revenge, but then, all the kids were killed by the Dragonites, other than Bob and his siblings. When Bob found this out, He turned completely blue, and transformed. It was a Garchomp, but with the wings of a Staraptor and was covered with the crystals of Starmie. Bob blacked out just then.

When he woke up, he was completely blood red. Next to him were the bodies of all the dragonite that have attacked. Behind him was his siblings crying, but one was missing. He looked around, only to see that one of them have been killed. Bob was too young to know, but the ditto was not killed by a dragonite. It was killed by a Garchomp's slash, a Staraptor's close combat, and starmie's gyroball at the same time. Neiboring dittoes took the leftover family in, along with Bob. Only Bob's siblings knew the reason of the whipeout of the invading dragonites, but they never thought they would need to tell the tale ever again. Until now....

Weapons:
Blaster:Bob's blaster fires parts of Bob's body, which quickly slithers back after the blow. If caught, turns into miny "Bobs" and attacks untill freed.

Other: Bob can turn into anything he wants at anytime, exept for legendary pokemon. for those, he needs to acctually see them.

RP sample from Pokemon: Legends Unleashed!

Bob M.

Day broke. Bob woke up with Cresselia on his face. Bob Got up surprised to see Cresselia with a pokeball in his face. Somehow, it was talking. "Bob, I know now that you need to catch Darkrai, my rival. Use this pokeball to capture me, then i will help you capture Darkrai." Bob did as Cresselia wanted. Bob woke up with a pokeball in his hand, and it had Cresselia in it!

"Boo yah! D! come out and full speed to Newmoon!" yelled Bob. D came out of it's pokeball and Bob hopped on. D flew to newmoon very quickly.

When Bob reached Newmoon, he hopped off and sent out Cresselia. "Cresselia! use your Signal Beam attack to attract Darkrai out! " yelled Bob. Cresselia did as told. Darkrai came out right away.

"Cresselia! use mist! then Double team, with solarbeam!" Cresselia closed it's eyes, followed with a soft mist coming out of it's forehead. Pretty soon, the mist started getting thicker and thicker. Once the mist became thick enough so that it seemed to be able to be cut up, put on a dish, and sent out to a customer as sushi, Cresselia split up into seventeen Cresselia. Sixteen of the Cresselias looked a little wavy, for they were the mirages. But by the time Darkrai's eyes reached the real Cresselia, that one was a bit wavy too. Unable to find out which one was the real Cresselia, Darkrai became confused. because of that, it kept spinning, but it finally snapped out of confusion when it found that mist was going inside the REAL cresselia, along with the real cresselia glowing. Then, suddenly the mist stopped going inside the Cresselia, but Cresselia opened it's mouth, with a lazor coming out of the mouth, hitting the Darkrai. When the mist cleared, Darkrai was heavily damaged, but it was frozen. Cresselia itself was astonished, and Bob explained.

"The mist moistens the air, so when you kept making it thicker, with the Double Team destracting the Darkrai, it never knoticed it. So along with the extream heat from the Solarbeam absorbing the Mist, the Solarbeam became a different version of an ice beam... Which i would like to call an 'geletain beam'" said Bob as he flicked the ice, which was infact really geletain, and started to boing side to side. "Use a small Sygnal beam in one spot for a long time." Cresselia did, then, Darkrai still did not move, but had a spot that was burnt from the beam. Bob squeezed a pokeball inside the hole, and touched the Darkrai with it. The pokeball worked it's magic, and had the effect of a masterball. Darkrai was CAPTURED!!! Bob sent out Darkrai, used a Full heal and a full restore on it, and realesed Cresselia. The Cresselia flew off to Fullmoon, leaving Bob with a present. A Lunar wing, but it was no ordinary Lunar wing, it was a Cresselia's TAIL FEATHER. Bob had once read that the Cresselia's Tail feather is potent enough to keep good dreams happening even to a person who is living with a Darkrai. Bob and all his pokemon watched as the Cresselia levetated to fulllmoon.

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Nice idea with the berserk mode thing, but description is too short. Also, Ditto may look like amebas, but I don't think they can do the whole "break apart and come back together" thing. Just a bit weird. Pendingness

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
I GIVE UP!!!!! No one here likes me. No one anywhere on this site likes me. I've never been accepted on anything.

It's not much silver, you just need to make it longer and make them link, not just like:

Bill is happy. Bill is stupid. Bill is dumb. Bill likes apples.

You need something like:

Bill is always happy, but stupid and dumb. He always feels good inside, even though he knows everyone calls him an idiot who is obsessed about apples.

exept it needs to be longer. If you want, i will help you get joined. =D

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Nice idea with the berserk mode thing, but description is too short. Also, Ditto may look like amebas, but I don't think they can do the whole "break apart and come back together" thing. Just a bit weird.

actually, if you check, they cannot breed. But, i need a family for ditto for my History. So, my friends usually say that Dittos can make detatched parts of their body turn into baby dittoes. the come back together part is because Ditto would still need those body parts. if you want, i can just say that they just regenerate back really quickly.