• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Defying Peace

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
"I can follow her." Blade stated calmly as Zero unleashed her Smoke Bomb onto the floor and disappeared.

"And get yourself killed?" Mew replied coldly.

"She's obviously with P.E.A.C.E" Blade growled his eyes glowing darkly.

"Fine..."Mew sighed.

Blade didn't reply instead he focused his psychic powers and teleported to Zero's location.

He ignored the headrush that came with teleportation and instead unsheathed both his blades, his eyes set on Zero.

"You are the one who won't survive."

Paradise

Paradise groaned, and reluctantly stood up. Where she had landed left a big bruise, just by the side of her wing, but thankfully didn't hinder her flying. She had ignored most of what Arceus said, mainly because she was flicking dirt of her back and nibbling on a plant caught underground.

...But if you are willing to take on this challenge, step forward as my new warriors!"

"Hm? Challenge?" Paradise piped. "I'm in!" She stepped forwards towards the group, and reluctantly tried to shake hands with the Squirtle. "Sorry for trying to eat you earlier, I don't know what came over me." She turned to the rest of the group. "How rude of me not to introduce myself. I'm Paradise..."

She would have continued, maybe turned their conversation into a cha about the weather. But they where interrupted by an unwelcome visitor.

"Oh, it seems we have an univited visitor." Mew spoke in a taunting manor. "Come out so we can see who we're gonna blast!"

Out came a giant pink fairy, armed with a gun in each hand. "My name is Zero," she stated. But Paradise wasn't paying attention, she suddenly had a thought about something. If that was Arceus, and that was Mew, maybe could make some food for her...? "If somebody wishes to see me after all, I'm at Enterna Forest..." Where the pokemons last words, and she disappeared, leaving nothing but a smoke bomb behind.

"Aww man." Paradise said to herself. "Pink fairys look tasty."

She looked around at her new allies. "I'm guessing we follow her, right? Well, I that means going to Eterna and forcing some info out of her... and maybe even eating her...kehehe. Well, see you suckers there!" Paradise added, and with a quick flap of her wings, she was out e way she came in and on her way to Eterna.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Deton the Baltoy

It was then that Mew pointed out a pink shape hiding behind the ruins. The shape was a Clefable, glaring viciously at each member of the group.

"My name is Zero." the Clefable said, "Project Zero. And you are going to die." Whipping out two dual guns, it fired several shots above their heads. The bullets wizzed by, and the sound of the shot ricocheted across the mountain. Deton chuckled and whipped out a grenade.

"I expected a meeting, but now I see that it was just bluff,” the Clefairy added, “Mew can't do anything, and what are you? A psychotic Baltoy, a loveable Shinx, an idiotic Ditto, a hyper good-for-nothing Togekiss, a Flygon who wants to eat their 'ally', a Gallade who thinks to high of himself and a scaredy-cat Girafarig. To name a few.”

Deton let out a faint “kehehe”. So he was just a little bit insane. What was wrong with that?

After taunting the Squirtle, the Clefable disappeared into a puff of smoke, and Deton muttered under his breath. He had really wanted to blow something up. Really, really badly.

He noticed that the Gallade had disappeared. The Girafarig also looked extremely annoyed by this “Zeera” Clefable, or whatever it was called. Unable to control himself, Deton threw the grenade at the place where ‘Zeera’ once stood, letting it explode into a ball of fire.

“Kehehe – BOOM – kehehe,” he laughed. The sound of an explosion always made him laugh.

"I'm guessing we follow her, right?” A Flygon who called herself Paradise stated, “Well, I think that means going to Eterna and forcing some info out of her... and maybe even eating her...kehehe. Well, see you suckers there!" The Flygon disappeared into the sky, it’s wings beating the air quickly and simultaneously. Deton fought the urge to blow it up.

Sheesh. Everyone was following that random Clefable now. If that Pokémon really was with P.E.A.C.E. – which Deton believed it was – then wouldn’t following it be a bad idea? What if it was only a decoy? Of course, the Pokémon who followed it could have fun blowing up more P.E.A.C.E. agents, or they might be captured…

Deton teetered slightly and righted himself just in time. He had never been great at balancing on one foot. The constant explosions of the Cave of Exploding Rocks made it difficult for even the most balanced Pokémon to stay upright.

He wondered just what camp the Pokémon would attack first. True, that ‘Zeera’ Pokémon could’ve been a problem… but there were at least two other members of the group after it. The most important mission was to free the people and Pokémon who had been captured by P.E.A.C.E.

And, of course, to blow stuff up.

Deton chuckled. He liked blowing up stuff.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Blue
Spear Pillar/skies over Sinnoh

"Although you are small, I think you're worth fighting. But I won't set my hopes to high..." Zero said coldly before disappearing with a smoke ball.

"Humph, feeling is mutual pinky!" Blue muttered thinking she could hear. Paradise was about to take off when Blue jumped onto her back. "A lil' help for the flight challenged? 'Sides you owe me big time for that little eating fit!"

Paradise took off and Blue hung onto an over lapping scale to stay on. "This is why I hate riding shot-gun!" she said as tey picked up speed.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Bob
Eterna

"I have come Zero!" yelled Bob. He was being translated by the gun, so it was very screechy... Here is a lesson for you all. NEVER LET A WEAPON TALK! Suddenly, Zero shot a water pulse at Bob. Being a liquid, Bob became bigger at the same time as becoming hurt. Bob got angry and turned into another Clafarible, and caused a rain dance, linked with psychic, linked with thunder. The effect was the psychic moved all the clouds and rain on top of Zero, making a giany downpour of water fall on Zero. He then used thunder to do massive damage. Bob wanted to talk, but as it turned out, he needed to fight.

Last edited:
^Isn't that sort of power play...?

Paradise

The dragon was about to take off into the dark gloomy skies ahead of her, when she heard a little voice next to her.

"A lil' help for the flight challenged? 'Sides you owe me big time for that little eating fit!" Said the Squirtle, who was apparently called Blue. She jumped onto a loose scale just as Paradise took of, which wasn't very convenient for either of them. Laughing, Paradise nudged the small Squirlte up onto her back with her sleek tail, but there was no need as a strange... thing flew up to them and offered to carry Blue. Wasting no time into letting her get away with doing less work, she called out behind her "Hold on tight!" Before speeding off into the air, clouds rushing past, Paradise' wings humming gently in the process.

*~

Being an experienced flyer, it didn't take long for the strange group to reach Eterna. It looked like any other town for that time, a crumbled down, destroyed Pokemon Center and Mart sealed off with security tape, grey, pokemon-less skies dropping the mood. But Paradise was in high spirits, and she landed almost perfectly into a small Oran Bush, her firm claws gripping the branches as her companion landed beside her. Still being slightly peckish, Paradise just couldn't resist but eat a few.

"Mmmm... these are lovely!" The greedy dragon stuffed as many berries as she could into her mouth, spraying indigo juice all around her razor teeth. "I'll keep a few for later. Now, where do we go? Blue?"

She turned to where she thought her companion had landed, but found there was no one there. Must have gone without me... Paradise thought, but didn't let it faze her. Flying down from the tree and down to the ground below, she stuffed a few more berries in her mouth and saw an eeiree blob fighting with someone...

((OOC: (Paradise doesn't know who Bob is)))

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
thanks for reminding me, so i changed it, but you double posted. also, you just do not know my name. you know me as the one who keeps toying with you using his gun.

P.S. KS, you are the only one who Bob thinks is nice right now, so just pretend to die and Bob Berserk Mode happens. Should i use this so early?

Bob
Eterna

Bob was fighting, when Blue the Squirtle and the flygon came. This was not part of his calculation, but Zero shot a Hyper beam at the two. Bob quickly turned into a honchrow and used a bunch of blocking and special defence raising attacks. The duo was fine, but then Zero attacked again. This time they dodged, and the fight became a math problem:
Ditto+Flygon+Squirtle with guns-Evil Clafairy=PWNAGE.

It was going well, when suddenly, Zero pulled out a ball, and threw it. Bob ran right after it, leaving Blue and Flygon to fight for themselves. When Bob caught the ball, it blew up in smoke. Unfortunatly for Zero, Bob's eyes turned Bright Red. Then it turned back with Bob happily saying "Memorized!" and Bob turned into a smoke bomb. then, he rolled right under Zero during the smoke.

Zero saw Bob, thinking that it is a smoke Bomb. He bent down to grab it, But Bob turned his mouth into that of a Blastoise, and used Hydro Pump, along with Ice beam. It freezed Zero, but it would not last long. Bob needed to form a strategy quickly...

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
(Darkness, I am going to ignore all your posts, they don't make sense. Involve powerplaying, godmodding w/o permission. And unfair decisions.)

When Zero was in Eterna Forest, and leaned against a tree when suddenly a Gallade came out of nowhere. He unsheathed both his blades, his eyes set on Zero.

"You are the one who won't survive."

"Oi, oi" Zero said, as she made a sign with her hands to calm down. "Relax there. If you won't struggle. It will hurt less." By this, she grabbed her dualguns and began to shoot. But her dualguns weren't firing real bullets, but small smoke bullets. Which made a big smokescreen and Zero ran away: not out of fear. But as strategy.

A little while later, she jumped up in a tree and sat on a thick branch: leaning against the big bark. When suddenly the flygon from earlier that day landed and started eating from the berries. "Those are tomato berries. Idiot" Zero thought, as she stood up and jumped from branch to branch further away. Everything went as planned: three would come. And atleast 2 would die.

She stood on a thick branch again, leaning against the wall in the middle of Eterna Forest; close to the old chateau. When suddenly the small Squirtle came. "Are you ready?" She said, as she grabbed a dagger from her bagpack, and threw it away. The dagger landed just infront of the Squirtle. "As you know." She began, as she jumped from her tree, and landed infront of the Squirtle: and looked down, since the Squirtle was alot smaller. "My name is Zero." She ended, and jumped back on the branch. "You're name is?"

(Hey KS, how 'bout in this (first) fight, Zero showes her second side: Emerald?)

Stabberz

The RPG Godfather
Blade growled angrily as he once again was deceived by the smoke bomb, he sheathed his blades and sped off doing his best to follow, he caught sight of her once again, speeding past a Flygon who he recognised from atop Mount Coronet.

"Follow me." He muttered just loud enough for it to hear.

He caught up with the Clefairy who was glaring down at Blue, a dagger in between them, motioning for Flygon to stop, Blade wrapped his black cloak around him, pulled the hood up and melted into the darkness, his eyes were set on Zero and his black swords were drawn, he leaned in the darkness absorbing it and waiting to shadow sneak at the right moment.

...And the blob disappeared. I must have imagined it thought Paradise, and swooped around in the air. Still, beats doing anything/ She continued to fly over the area when she picked up a sound come from nearby.

"Follow me." muttered a Gallade, hiding behind a tree. Still dazed in her own little world, Paradise flew after him, deciding that was the best option to do. Her wings clashed against the bark of several trees, which severely annoyed the Gallade. Well, she couldn't help being so large...~

The Gallade stopped abruptly, making Paradise nearly crash strait into him. The sword pokemon peeped through the trees, and noticed the Clefable they had seen at Mt. Corornet staring down at Blue, a dagger poised dangerously in between them. The Gallade put his blade in front of Paradise, motioning her to stop, but she had already lost interest in the subject and was now peering at a intricate design on a nearby leaf. Suddenly, the pokemon disappeared in darkness, ready and waiting to launch an attack. One big shiny eye peered up to where he had just been, but Paradise was still intrigued by the leaf.

"Oohh, it looks just like a Geodude!" The Dragon pokemon thought to herself, and she dreamily stumbled into the battle arena, the leaf clutched tightly between her claws. She almost walked strait into another tree, but luckily she snapped back to reality just before she did. Glancing around her, Paradise had no sign of the Gallade, so she silently sped up into the air to look from above. All she saw was a sinister shadow lurk in between the trees, but that didn't matter too much. The dragon remembered seeing the Gallade back atop the mountain, so she knew he must have been an ally. She sighed, then glided down back towards the ominous shadow.

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Farich

Farich looked as each of the other Pokémon went to Eterna forest. Despite his anger, he decided not to go there yet. After all, Arceus hadn’t ordered them to follow that “Project”. And if Farich did not get an order, then he concentrated on something else. Like how he was going to rescue the other girafarig. Well, if he was going to save them. He still remembered that day. The day, that the other girafarig tried to remove him from the group. When he knew what the others wanted, he had decided that it was maybe better if he went away. He always had lived near them, but they didn’t want to get him back. Well, the older girafarig wanted, but the younger not. So if he was going to save them, it was likely the older girafarig. And maybe, the younger too.

Farich was still on Spear Pillar. He was waiting for an order, but it wasn’t coming. Farich looked around. For as far he could see, only him, mew and Arceus where still on the ruins. Farich wondered what he needed to do. Should he also go to Eterna forest? It was quite far, since he first needed to get down Mt. Coronet, and then the whole distance to Eterna forest. And then maybe back. No, he was going to stay here, until an exact order from either mew or Arceus.

Last edited:

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Blue
Eterna Foest

Blade melted into the shadow and Paradise was facinated by a leaf. Blue was on her own for this fight.

"So are you all show and no go or what?" Blue taunted. She saw the dagger poised at her, she wasn't fased. She clutched the hil of her own katanas and stared Zero down. Something about her seemed artificial. The way she talked, walked, everything. But there was something more... Like her true self was trapped.

She drew her swords, then withdrew into her shell, blades still showing through her arm holes. A quick rapid spin in Zero's direction was her opening move, a technique she spent years to perfect. She called it the Blade Tornado.

Zelby477477

i'm gay
Naomi

Naomi had completely ignored the Mew. She was much to cautious. Probably a trap, by the P.E.A.C.E. anyway. She was getting berries when near-by she spotted a Clefairy and a Squirtle. She cocked her head slighty and slid forward, her hand lightly on her heart. She quietly climbed up a tree and watched. She could almost feel the tension, and new there would be a fight. She readied a 'Star, nobody would come on her territory. She decided the Clefairy looked slightly less threatening then the Squirtle. She threw one at its head, no use throwing at its shell. Without waiting for it to hit she grabbed a branch and swung herself unto it. SHe began climbing up the tree making almost no noise. She did a a back walkover unto the branch behind her. She peered down below to see if she had made contact with the Squirtle.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Soran the Treecko

Soran watched as the other Pokémon left, he stared blankly in their direction as he tried to make up his mind about what to do. At the moment he was practically alone in the tower of stone that was referred to as spear pillar. Just about every one of the Pokémon that he had seen earlier had left to fight the one they called Zero. He was in no particular hurry to follow though he did want to get a good view of the battle that was sure to take place.

Walking down the short flight of stairs Soran wondered how he was going to get to Eterna. Behind him a Girafarig pawed the ground with his hoof looking from one side to another. Soran looked at the Pokémon thinking for a moment, but then decided against asking it what it was doing.

Grabbing the wall in the same fashion that he had done earlier, Soran began descending the wall. His shoulder strap began to fall so with out stopping or fumbling he tightened it slightly causing it to say put.

The meeting with Mew and Arceus had been a waste of time Soran decided. Maybe these people really didn’t know what they were doing. He would be better off just staying to his solo missions, after all his team wasn’t to happy about him ditching them to come here.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Project Zero
Eterna Forest

As Blue came spinning with dangerous sharp dual blades, Zero jumped up and grabbed a branch higher, to avoid it for a minute. She needed to think of something, as she knew: Gunshots, Swords and all sorts of weapons won't work against a shell of the squirtle line. So she had to think of something fast. But as she was thinking, Blue came again ready to cut. Zero released her branch and landed again on the first branch whilst Blue cut of the branch above her.

It continued like this: Zero avoiding whilst Blue was still cutting, still the whole tree hadn't a branch left. So Zero had 2 options: Jump on the shell or jump to an other tree. She decided it would be the second option, whilst Blue was chasing her. Zero grabbed some shurikens to desperatly try to stop her: but the shell was far to hard to get cut.

"Wait a minute..." Zero thought, "The shell isn't the target, the blades are!" She then grabbed some daggers and started throwing them. But the blades were sended back due to the fast spinning. Gaia narrowly dodged the daggers, and instead now grabbed her dual-Swords. She threw one to Blue: hitting one of her Katana's. Leaving only 1 swords for each. Then Zero jumped up: slightly cut in the leg because she jumped to high.

After getting cut in the leg by Blue, she threw her other and last swords to hit Blue's last sword as well. Leaving both without a sword at all. Since the swords were standing in the ground whilst they were fighting in a tree...

(Ok KS, feel free to awaken Emerald now (for a short time) so the battle wil end)

Last edited:

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
((OOC: Well, I'm going to move the story along a bit. If there's anything wrong with my post, please let me know.))

Deton the Baltoy

It was then that Mew pointed out a pink shape hiding behind the ruins. The shape was a Clefairy, wearing a black jacket and glaring viciously at each member of the group.

"My name is Zero." the Clefairy said, "Project Zero. And you are going to die." Whipping out two dual guns, it fired several shots above their heads. The bullets wizzed by, and the sound of the shot ricocheted across the mountain. Deton chuckled and whipped out a grenade.

"I expected a meeting, but now I see that it was just bluff,” the Clefairy added, “Mew can't do anything, and what are you? A psychotic Baltoy, a loveable Shinx, an idiotic Ditto, a hyper good-for-nothing Togekiss, a Flygon who wants to eat their 'ally', a Gallade who thinks to high of himself and a scaredy-cat Girafarig. To name a few.”

Deton let out a faint “kehehe”. So he was just a little bit insane. What was wrong with that?

After taunting the Squirtle, the Clefable disappeared into a puff of smoke, and Deton muttered under his breath. He really wanted to blow something up. Really, really badly.

He noticed that the Gallade had disappeared. The Girafarig also looked extremely annoyed by this “Zeera” Clefable, or whatever it was called. Unable to control himself, Deton threw the grenade at the place where ‘Zeera’ once stood, letting it explode into a ball of fire.

“Kehehe – BOOM – kehehe,” he laughed. The sound of an explosion always made him laugh.

"I'm guessing we follow her, right?” One of the Pokémon, a Flygon, stated, “Well, I that means going to Eterna and forcing some info out of her... and maybe even eating her...kehehe. Well, see you suckers there!" The Flygon disappeared into the sky, it’s wings beating the air quickly and simultaneously. Deton fought the urge to blow it up.

Sheesh. Everyone was following that random Clefable now. If that Pokémon really was with P.E.A.C.E. – which Deton believed it was – then wouldn’t following it be a bad idea. What if it was only a decoy? ‘Course, the Pokémon who followed it could have fun blowing up more P.E.A.C.E. agents, or they might be captured…

Deton teetered slightly and righted himself just in time. He had never been great at balancing on one foot. The constant explosions of the Cave of Exploding Rocks made it difficult for even the most balanced Pokémon to stay upright.

He wondered just what camp the Pokémon would fight first. True, that ‘Zeera’ Pokémon could’ve been a problem… but there were at least two other members of the group after it. The most important mission was to free the people and Pokémon who had been captured by P.E.A.C.E.

And, of course, to blow stuff up.

Deton chuckled. He liked blowing up stuff.

There were few Pokémon left at Spear Pillar now. The silent Treeko was walking away, and the Girafarig was staring blankly into space. Arceus had seemingly disappeared from the mountain, in Deton’s eyes. Perhaps it was time for the Pokémon here to make a name for themselves, to go without orders. Most of the Pokémon were after ‘Zeera’. It would probably be better for another group to go after some other P.E.A.C.E. agents.

There was a giggle behind him, and Deton turned to see Mew staring ominously at him. He jumped and almost exploded.

“There is a detention center in Hearthrome City,” Mew explained, “If you’re ready for you first mission, you should go there!” That said, the pink creature disappeared into the air, probably to tell the others about their first task.

Deton laughed a “kehehe” and started towards the path down the mountain. Suddenly, he stopped. As much as he wanted to, he probably wouldn’t be able to blow up a detention center alone. Fiddling with his necklace, he glanced at the other Pokémon. He had never been the one to get a group together, nor did he want to.

Muttering, Deton hopped slowly down the mountain. Maybe there would be Pokémon waiting for him in Hearthrome.

Either way, he wanted to blow something up.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
((OoC: Pokefan, do you want to get a team together or something cause I really have nothing to do at the moment. You too Dutch trainer.))

Soran the Treecko

Soran’s decent had taken quiet a while, by now the battle with the Clefable should have been drawing to a close. He knew that his team wouldn’t take him back so there really wasn’t much for him to do. After all the world was already lost to the humans. A group of untrained reckless Pokémon wasn’t going to liberate their entire species.

Feeling his feet finally leave the craggy surface of the mountain and touch down on soft grass made Soran feel a bit better. Looking around him self, he saw a small house almost completely surrounded by odd-looking trees and bushes. This could only be the berry master’s house.

The berry master had long since retired and died, but his house was a living monument to his work. The building was overgrown and forgotten, but it was a popular place for the remainder of the Pokémon to stop and rest at. Making it a good place for PEACE to set up a trap.

Soran looked warily at the building and made up his mind to take his chances. He stayed low to the tall grass as he went walking on all fours. He knew from experience that this would make him practically invisible to any human passing by. Pokémon were a completely different story.

The building was empty along with the forest around it, Soran felt unnerved, but he continued on until he found a familiar tree. He stood up and grabbed one of the berries examining the green surface. It was an extremely smooth berry with some yellow stripes running down its sides.

IT was an Aguav berry; it often confused those that didn’t like the bitter flavor. It was a good thing that he loved it.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Blue
Eterna Forest

Her swords were below her and she wasn't going to risk getting them in the midst of battle. She had other skills to rely on though. She grabbed a branch abover her head and swung her legs towards Zero in a kick. Zero lost her balance and toppled over to the ground. Blue jumped down after her to see if she was worth the final blow.

Zero was on the ground, moaning like she had just woke up.

"Ok 'Project Zero', you wanna play some more or are you ready to give in?" Blue taunted as she rolled Zero's body over so they were face to face. The fairy's eyes were green instead of black and showed humanity and sadness.

"Please... Don't hurt me!" she cried out in fear.

"OK now I'm confused." Blue replied bluntly. She had no reason to fight an enemy so scared and lost the will to battle.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
When Zero fell on the ground: headfirst, she got an enormous headache. So worse she stopped breathing again. When she started breathing again: she felt scared and hurt. Her cold black eyes turned into warm, soft emerald-green eyes. Suddenly she saw a squirtle coming to her: a look in her eyes saying it's the end for her...

"Please... Don't hurt me!" she cried out in fear. "What have I done to let you do this?" As she shouted this, she crawled away from the squirtle in fair; and leaned to a tree in fear. Her arms infront of her face.

"OK now I'm confused." Blue replied bluntly.

"You're confused?" Zero asked, as she putted her arms down next to her. "I'm the one confused here! Why am I here, who are you? Who am I? And why do you want to kill me?" She asked, still hoping the squirtle won't do something. "The only thing I remember is a painfull needle, and a headache... And now I'm here!?"

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Blue
Eterna Forest

"The only thing I remember is a painfull needle, and a headache... And now I'm here!?" Zero was crying.
"Shush! we're being watched." Blue said calmly. She saw a glint off of a metal weapon. She approached it and saw it as a shuriken. From the angle, it almost hit her when she and Zero began to fight. "Whoever's trying to kill me, I just wanna let you know I'm actually the good guy here!"

Silence. No responce. Must be a ninja or something. Blue thought listening to nothing/

"I'm actually here to form a team to bring down PEACE by Arceus' orders. Y'know; SAVE THE WORLD!"