• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Defying Peace

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
((OOC: Manga fan, ok.))

Farich

Farich waited, and waited… There wasn’t any order coming. If that wasn’t going to change, then Farich sure would just quit and free the others by himself. If he could quit, that is. After all, their commander was Arceus, the Pokémon that created all… Better not get on his bad side.

He finally mentioned that there were still some others then Mew and Arceus. One of them was a Treecko. Farich never had mentioned that there was also a Treecko. It was walking off, maybe because it hadn’t to do anything.

The other one was a baltoy. Farich didn’t know what it was exactly, but there was something about it. He looked crazy, or at least not normal. But then he mentioned Mew telling Baltoy something. Maybe their first miss…

“I guess you really want that first mission, or not?” said a voice that was grinning. Farich did know that voice too well…

“What is it?” Farich asked in a monotone voice.

“You saw that baltoy over there, right? I’ve sent him to Hearthome City, where a detention center is. You also will go there!” Mew said. Before Farich could even say something, it already teleported to another place. If he was just a psychic Pokémon that also could do that…

Without a hesitation, Farich went to follow that baltoy. If there was something strange about that balance Pokémon, he would likely find it out in the next 24 hours…

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
((OOC: @Manga Fan – Eh, might as well. It’s not like we have any other plans.))

Deton the Baltoy

Throwing caution to the wind, Deton bounced down the rocky path of Mt. Coronet. As absentminded as ever, he failed to realize that someone was following him. If he had known who it was, perhaps he wouldn’t have acted as he did before.

Perhaps.

As he landed on the ground of Route 208, Deton heard a sound behind him. Turning, he saw the Girafarig from before… and Self-destructed. It was a small explosion, but a powerful one, and the two Pokémon were sent flying, throwing them into some poor Treecko eating a berry. The three Pokémon toppled into the side of the Berry Master’s House, hitting it with a large thud.

Deton hurriedly pulled himself off the two Pokémon. “Kehehe… sorry ‘bout that,” he said to the Girafarig, “I… err… thought you were someone else. Kehe.” He giggled slightly as the explosion he created repeated itself in his mind. He glanced at the Treecko, whom he guessed was extremely annoyed at their entrance. There was something oddly familiar about it… Of course! It was the silent Treecko from before, at Spear Pillar.

“Kehehe… yeah… sorry ‘bout landing on ya, Treeck,” Deton apologized. He hopped by the Girafarig’s side. “Anyways, we’re gonna blow up (kehehe… blow up….) the detention center in Hearthrome. Ya wanna come?”

The span of silence that followed made Deton reconsider the offer. Of course, the Treecko might not even be able to talk, but still…

He teetered slightly and righted himself. It had just donned on him that he probably shouldn’t have said that last sentence so loud. There had to be spies or cameras or microphones recording everything they did, especially around a place like the Berry Master’s House.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Soran the Treecko

With out a word Soran stood up and brushed himself off. He looked at the two new Pokémon, truthfully he was extremely relived that they weren’t PEACE or anything else related to that. Of course, he wouldn’t let that show on his face though.

“Kehehe… yeah… sorry ‘bout landing on ya, Treeck,” The Baltoy apologized. He hopped by the Girafarig’s side. “Anyways, we’re gonna blow up (kehehe… blow up….) the detention center in Hearthrome. Ya wanna come?”

Looking at the two new comers warily Treecko nodded. He wasn’t totally into destroying PEACE, but he wasn’t going to turn down this chance to attack them. He glanced at the Girafarig and then at the Baltoy, they didn’t look like huge battlers, but then again he wasn’t really one either.

“My name’s Soran,” He said blankly looking at the odd Baltoy who had a crazed look his eye. It might have surprised the two since it really was the first word he had spoken in a long time.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Blue
Eterna/outside Hearthome

No responce still. Whoever this was, they weren't very polite.

"Hello everyone! Mew here. Some of you left before I could say this but meet me outside of Hearthome City! That is our first target city to bring down PEACE." Mew spoke using telepathy. "When you get there you will recieve your equipment and further instructions."

"Aw sweet! We actually get stuff outta this?" Blue cheered. "I thought we were just doing it for Pokemon all over the world. What kinda equipment will we get?" Blue deemed Zero no longer a threat and picked up her swords.

"Sorry Zero, gotta go." she said before running off towards the Mt. Coronet tunnels leading to Hearthome.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steel walls were all that could be seen from the outside of the once-friendly city of Hearthome. Mew was in the dense forest closest to the wall, close as they dared without being spotted by the security cameras on th outside.

"Ta-da~ Your very own com/GPS/status checking device. This device also signifies you as chosen by Arceus to save the world." Mew announced holding up this device.

Mew began handing them out by colour matching everyone's own colour. Blue for Blue, dark green for Soran, yellow for Deton.

"So... these are cell phones?" Blue questioned.

"No! Cell phones are completely different!" Mew gasped and defended her claim.

"...But cellphones are communicators, some have GPS and some cellphones have mini-dexes so trainers could check their mon's statuses."

"...But these run on magic and are way cooler, watch!" Mew pushed the wings inwards and the top-half of the device extended out to reveal a screen. "They also have a function that no cellphone can, but you're can't use it yet or even leanr about it~"

"...Right. So what's the plan for getting in?" Blue said, examining the walls of the city.

"Dunno, I'm just Arceus' messanger. Military stuff is your problem. But he did give you some advice. He said to keep a love profile and don't do anything too noticeable until you get inside the detention facility. OK bye!" Mew said cheerfully before telelporting away.

pokemaster001

OOC: glad I finally got in, my RPG sample sort of led up to this and stuff...I'm gonna meet up with you guys ok?

"wait a minute, where am I?" Techno asked himself, he had just been running from members of PEACE and ended up even more lost than he was before. The Porygon 2 reached in his bag to get another smoke bomb to replace the one he wasted. "I'd better be careful about using these, I don't have any spares left." He thought to himself as he drew the smoke bomb out of his bag and hid it under his arm like with another smoke bomb in his left, scarred, arm. "I also better stay away from PEACE or I'll end up being captured like lots of other Pokemon." Then he heard other noises coming from his left, so he went to investigate.

A Pink cat-like creature was talking to a blue turtle and some other Pokemon were in the area too "Dunno, I'm just Arceus' messanger. Military stuff is your problem. But he did give you some advice. He said to keep a low profile and don't do anything too noticeable until you get inside the detention facility. OK bye!" Then the creature teleported away, leaving the group of pokemon with strange Pokeball badge-like devices. Techno always liked seeing interesting things and going on adventures, so he decided to go investigate what was going on with this odd group of assorted pokemon.

"Hey guys, what's up? My name's Techno and I overheard you talking about Arceus and detention centers! I'd like to help out if I can!" He said, straightening his cap. A lot of the Pokemon seemed startled at Techno's appearance, but the blue turtle started talking "We're a group Lord Arceus assembled to take down PEACE and restore balance to the world, starting here in Hearthome." Techno started fiddling with the Pokeball badge-like things "Hm...so would we like distract them on the least guarded side and then go in through big doors because they're easier to open and they woudn't expect it and stuff? Woah! these things are awesome! Do I get one, or two?" Techno started the screen on the device, and started getting distracted with the functions.

OOC: ok, so that's probably not the best way to start out, but oh well...I hope everything is smooth sailing from here on in

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
Deton the Baltoy

The Treecko glanced wearily at the two Pokémon before answering. “My name’s Soran,” it said. Deton blinked in surprise.

“Wait…” He suddenly exclaimed, “You can talk!?” He hopped up and down on his peg excitedly.

“Name’s Deton,” Deton replied, “And that Girafarig is… well, I really don’t know what its name is, but it’s a Girafarig!” He turned to the Girafarig, who hadn’t said anything in a while.

“So what’s your name?” He asked curiously.

He wondered what had happened to the other Pokemon who had gone after 'Zeera'. Were they already at Hearthrome City? Or had they been lured into a trap?

((OOC: Shortest. Post. Ever.))

Last edited:

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Farich

Maybe he had come earlier to Baltoy to say that he also was heading out to Hearthome City. If he had done that, he likely hadn’t received the explosion. Now, he was launched into a bunch of trees. After landing, Farich stood up, and wanted to apologize to both the Treecko (who was apparently sitting in the trees) and the Baltoy. It wasn’t after all the Baltoy’s fault, but Farich’s. He had to tell it earlier. Who else wouldn’t explode when somebody was following you?

“Kehehe… sorry ‘bout that,” The Baltoy said to Farich, “I… err… thought you were someone else. Kehe.” Said the Baltoy. Well, if he apologized, Farich didn’t need to do, true?

“My name’s Soran,” the Treecko suddenly said. Farich was quite surprised by this, since that Treecko hadn’t said anything for a while. Wait, as long as Farich had saw him, he hadn’t said anything! And Farich thought he was the silent one…

“So what’s your name?” The Baltoy asked curiously. Farich remembered he still hadn’t said his name, but was that important? He had to need to save the other Girafarig! Who know what would happen… And then all the other Pokémon… No, it wasn’t time for chatting. He needed to go now, and right now!

“Farich”, Farich said annoyed. “And if you excuse me, shouldn’t we leave? We need to save the other Pokémon! Can we go now?” If they weren’t to leave now, he would go by himself. He was strong enough for that. After all, no human has ever managed to catch him, and that were many…

Paradise groaned. She had been ordered by Mew to go to Heartharome, apparently to bring down the PEACE headquarters there. Which was bad news for her. More travelling = more flying = more work = bad. But still, she had (mistakenly) offered to help, and orders where orders. Curling her tail around the leaf and a few berries she collected, the groaning pokemon took off and flew to Hearthrome.

~*

Deciding that normal flying wasn't very imaginative, Paradise flew all the way to her destination on her back, making sure she wasted as much time as possible doing nothing. When she arrived, most of her companions where already there, all holding some kind of weird mechanism, a sphere with two wings on each side and a little screen hanging off. Being the curious pokemon she was, she went up to the group and picked one up, but this one was bigger than the rest, and had a multi coloured center. She poked at it for a while, then grew bored and just asked.

"Um, what the hell is this thing?" She called, but everyone else was too intrigued by there own device. Or she was too far away. Or something. She grumpily sat down, offended that she was ignored, and eyed a suspicious looking Porygon 2 pull out a Smoke Bomb from his bag.

That looks clever. She thought. If I had a bag, I wouldn't need to carry all the stuff in my tail, and I would always have food with me, and I wouldn't need to drag this thing around with me!" The pokemon grinned, then flew over the wall in search for a bag in the deserted city. Saving the world could come later.

~*

Paradise scavenged the empty streets, searching in dustbins, looking in wardrobes, but still nothing. Not even a handbag. She again, grumpily sat down against the tall wall of a house and looked around the deserted town. Everything looked grey, even the usually bright and cheerful contest hall, but then something caught Paradise' eye. A speck of blue was peeping from around the block, sparking Paradise' interest. She flew over to it... and saw a shabby, blue leather mail bag, obviously dropped by some post man earlier.

"OOhh, its pretty. I like it. I claim it as mine!" Paradise exclaimed, and she swung the bag around her shoulder. The bag was still full of mail, but she flung them out over the streets and stuffed her own possessions in them: Several berries from Eterna, the Leaf (Which Paradise lovingly named Leo the leaf), her secret Bow And Arrow and the strange device she was given earlier. Strangely enough, the screen of that thing had an arrow pointing back towards the group, and a map in the corner with the Contest Hall flashing in red. Still, Paradise wandered back to the group who had finished examining their devices. She flew back over the wall and heard Blue say something.

"...Right. So what's the plan for getting in?" Blue said, examining the walls of the city.

"Dunno, I'm just Arceus' messanger. Military stuff is your problem. But he did give you some advice. He said to keep a love profile and don't do anything too noticeable until you get inside the detention facility. OK bye!" Mew said cheerfully before telelporting away.

"Break the wall down. Duh." Paradise piped in. Everyone looked at her strangely, so she added, "Joke. How about I use Rock Slide and make us a mountain to climb over? Either that or everyone who can fly carry you over there..."

(OOC: Long post is long)

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
[Sorry Sui, I gotta bunny Paradise for a bit]

Blue
Hearthome

"...I've got an idea. Anyone else know dig?" Blue spoke up. She was examing the walls, and she found there were no holes to edges to break into, especially with some of their larger comrades. "We can tunnel underneath the walls into the city."

"I do. I learnt it when I was a litte trapinch." Paradise spoke up. Blue pointed a spot in the ground they could start digging into. The dragon and turtle began tearing into the soft earth, kicking dirt up in the air. They quickly began tunneling a few metres below the surface underneath the city, everyone in tow. When they decided to surface, they dug straight up into a shet of rust metal.

"Great, most cities pave their roads, this one metal plates it!" Farich swore. It was true that smashing through the metal was going to be hard enough, but when they did surface they would have no idea where they were or hard heavily guarded the area was.

"This may actually be a good thing." Blue spoke up, examining the orange-brown metal. "If the entire city is spose to be maintained, they would skip out on maintainence on places less visited. Meaning this place is probably empty."

Blue beconned over to the Gallade named Blade. Fighting beats Steel. That's a fact of pokemon and a fact of life.

Zelby477477

i'm gay
Naomi

Naomi stared opened mouthed as it completely missed her target. Her first instinct was to shout "What?!" but bit her lip. Her hand twitched angrily on her heart. She decided to get out of there fast. She began to hop effortlessly from tree to tree. "Hello everyone! Mew here. Some of you left before I could say this but meet me outside of Hearthome City! That is our first target city to bring down PEACE." She fell out of my tree, as the voice spoke. "When you get there you will recieve your equipment and further instructions."

She lay on the ground, vunerable, for only a split second, before she quickly gathered her senses and considered the options. Might as well I decided. I sat criss-cross on the ground, her elbows on her kness and her eyes shut in concentration. With a small rush of wind I was in a completely different scene. Steel walls stood out drastically from the bright green scenery. A bright pink cat-like Pokemon was floating in the air.

"Ta-da! Your very own com/GPS/status checking device. This device also signifies you as chosen by Arceus to save the world." Mew announced holding up the device.

She grabbed her black hooded cape from her backpack. I quickly slipped it on and put the hood up. I looked sorta like the Angel of Death. I chuckled sorta adding to the effect.

Mew handed out devices and she got a light green one. She brought her hood down. SHe blinked as her eyes adjusted.

"So... these are cell phones?" a small squirtle asked, possibly the one she threw the 'Star at. She scooted away, never looking directly at her.

"No! Cell phones are completely different!" Mew gasped. I made a quick assumption that she acted like a cheerleader.

"...But cellphones are communicators, some have GPS and some cellphones have mini-dexes so trainers could check their mon's statuses." stated the Squirtle.

"...But these run on magic and are way cooler, watch!" Mew pushed the wings inwards and the top-half of the device extended out to reveal a screen. "They also have a function that no cellphone can, but you're can't use it yet or even learn about it!"

"Then what's the points?" She asked, quietly, but she ignored her.

"...Right. So what's the plan for getting in?" the Squirtle said, examing the surroundings.

"Dunno, I'm just Arceus' messanger. Military stuff is your problem. But he did give you some advice. He said to keep a low profile and don't do anything too noticeable until you get inside the detention facility. OK bye!" Mew said entusiatically, before dissapperaing.

I muttered some choice words under my breath. A Flygon said quickly "Break the wall down. Duh. Joke. How about I use Rock Slide and make us a mountain to climb over? Either that or everyone who can fly carry you over there..." Naomi cocked her head.

"We would be raising a red flag that said PEACE we are Pokemon! Please take us away." She said, quietly.

"...I've got an idea. Anyone else know dig?" the Squirtle spoke up. "We can tunnel underneath the walls into the city."

I nodded. This was reasonable. "I do. I learnt it when I was a litte Trapinch." SHe said, quickly abandoning all her ideas.

She dug quickly and efficently into the soft earth with her sharp claws. They followed when the hole was a sufficent size. She was breathing quickly. Clashtrpobia. Ugh. Then they were stuck, because the metal roads were in the way. SHe was hyperventalating quietly.

"Great, most cities pave their roads, this one metal plates it!" said a Girafrig. We would be good friends she thought.

"This may actually be a good thing." the Squirtle spoke again, running dangerously close to almost taking leadership. "If the entire city is spose to be maintained, they would skip out on maintainence on places less visited. Meaning this place is probably empty." She nodded. She could argue with cold facts.

The Squirtle called a Gallade over. At least she was full of great ideas, Naomi thought.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Blue
Hearthome

Pow!
POW!
POW!

Blades fist finally punched through the rusted panel and gave the group a starting hole to crawl out of. Blade pulled the metal sheets away and the made hole bigger for their group. Blue hopped up and began pulling other out of the tunnel.

"Hey, you didn't scratch your knuckle did you?" Blue asked Blade. If he had gotten hurt by rusted metal, it would've just been annoying for this point in the mission.

"No, I'm fine." Blade said coldly, examining the area.

A familiar scent came to Blue. A cloaked figure that had joined them was clinging to her arm. Blue gave a cheeky smile and pulled a recently thrown shuriken out of her holster.

"'Spose you'll be wanting this back?" Blue chuckled. She pulled the cloaked one out of the tunnel and onto solid ground.

"...You're not mad?" the cloaked one said in a feminine voice. Blue gave another chuckle and waved her hand telling the cloak to perish the thought.

"Nah, no harm done. 'Sides these are hard times, no way to tell who's the good guy and who's the bad guy."

"How'd you know it was me?"

"Well you humanoid-mon don't have noses as sensitive as us more monster-esque-mon. Your scents all over the shuriken...Though I wish I could say something similar about this place!"

The figure took the metal star back and looked around. Blue became irritated for a reason only she knew.

"THIS PLACE SMELL LIKE NOTHING!" Blue shouted. Good thing the area was deserted. "Over sterilized, totally artificial, SMELLS LIKE NOTHING!"

"Where are we?" Farich wondered, looking around the dark street.

"Looks like we're right outside the old church." Blue said pointing at the decrapid old abbey. "...The church could be our temp base!"

[No prob O mighty GM. But Paradise is laaaazy]

Paradise immediately regret saying she could dig, as she was forced to dig a hole underneath the wall of Hearthrome big enough for them all to pass under. She had no idea why she had said that. But in the end, the dragon decided that they wouldn't progress any further without her help, and began to dig a hole with her sharp claws. She rammed the soil back with her feet, and dug deeper with her claws, and carried on like this until told to dig back up. It was hard work making it on such a large scale; Paradise was used to making holes big enough only her her to squeeze through, but now she had a whole host of pokemon to tunnel for. And Blues little hole didn't help Paradise enthusiasm much either.

But eventually, they broke through the earth to find... a sheet of metal blocking their way.

"All of that effort for nothing?" Paradise panted, exhausted from all of her work. But Blue had an idea. She called over a Gallade (Of whom Paradise had no idea who he was) and asked him to break through the metal, which he did with ease. The group jumped through the raged hole in the metal, and Paradise sealed off the end with compressed dirt. Peeping her head through the hole, she looked around the deserted streets. A large abbey loomed over them, casting a shadow over the area they where in. Well, at least they wouldn't be easily seen.

"Where are we?" The Girafarig asked, looking around the dark street.

"Looks like we're right outside the old church." Blue said, pointing at the decrapid old abbey. "...The church could be our temp base!"

"As long as I get to sit down, I'm happy," Paradise piped in, then fluttered closer towards the crumbled walls. She pressed her nose against it, then took a good sniff. "Looks like no-ones in there." She sighed. "I guess no hunt for tonight. Still, anyone want a berry?" Paradise offered, reaching into her newly found bag and snaffling a few berry's for herself. She handed them round to anyone who wanted it, then followed Blue inside the abandoned abbey.

Her claws clanked against the dusty wooden floor, and her giant wingspan could barley fir through the door, so she had to duck down as she went in, but Paradise gasped in amazement when she was properly inside. Abstract stained glass windows cast reflecting patterns onto the floor, musty religious pictures hung on the walls, old bells and worn down candles dotted around the rest of the room. With a quick Flame-thrower, the dragon lit the candles to add to the effect. The little lights sparkled and reflected of Paradise' luminous skin, and she was enchanted by the whole thing.

"This place is beautiful! Absolutely amazing" She gasped, sitting down on a dusty alter. She wiped the dust of with her claw, then sprawled out across the whole seat and relaxed a little. She gazed fondly out of the window, and saw the Contest Hall in the distance. She couldn't help thinking that maybe some mice would be in there, but was too tired (or lazy) to go away from the warm, comfortable bed she had made to just think about her stomach. She could feast on Blue later. "So what's our Plan Of Action now then?" Paradise asked, still engrossed in her own thoughts.

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
((OOC: Anyways… since it seems that Deton has fallen behind…))

Deton the Baltoy

Walking in awkward silence, the trio of Pokémon arrived at Hearthrome in good time. Deton could make out the faint figures of other Pokémon. He turned around to say something to the drop, but noticed that Farich was no longer with them.

“Hiya!” Mew exclaimed as it appeared directly before Deton and Soran. Deton almost exploded. “Here, take these with you!” It handed Deton a yellow object, and Soran a green one. It was a badge, somewhat close the shape of an egg, with golden wings appearing from the sides. Chuckling to himself, Deton pocketed the badge. Whatever it was, it was sure to come in handy.

A Pokémon from before mysteriously disappeared into the ground, and Deton hopped over. A large hole had opened a door to the underground, and the sound of Slash-against-steel rang out faintly from below. Deton hopped into the hole and began to follow the path. There was a light from above at the far end of the tunnel. Hopefully, the newly dug cavern wasn’t leading into the heart of the city.

Pulling himself out of the tunnel, Deton balanced himself and looked around. The familiar shapes of Blue, Farich, Paradise, the Gallade, and the two unfamiliar figures of a Kirlia and a Porygon-2 were gathered together in an awkward circle.

“…THIS PLACE SMELL LIKE NOTHING!" Blue was shouting, "Over sterilized, totally artificial, SMELLS LIKE NOTHING!”

"Looks like we're right outside the old church." Blue added, "...The church could be our temp base!" Paradise the Flygon flew over to the building and sniffed it viciously.

"Looks like no-ones in there." She stated, "I guess no hunt for tonight. Still, anyone want a berry?"

Deton took a berry from the Flygon. It was a Tamato Berry. Eying it happily, he took a big bite and pocketed the rest for later.

The small army continued inside the building. It was dark and musty on the inside, and a thick sheet of dust lined the once-used seats. The electricity had probably broken a long time ago, but there were plenty of candles lying around.

Paradise launched a Flamethrower at the candles and lighted them. Groups of dim fire shone through the darkness, creating a warm, homey feeling throughout the church.

Deton kept his distance from the candles; one loose flare could set the whole place ablaze, and while the idea of a great explosion made him laugh, it was sinful to blow up a church. Even Deton had to admit that the windows were a thing of beauty (although they didn’t dim his lust for explosives).

As the other’s settled themselves in their temporary home, Paradise asked, "So what's our Plan Of Action now then?”

“We blow this place sky-high!” Deton exclaimed, adding a quiet, “Kehehe – BOOM! – Kehehe…” to his announcement. He couldn’t wait for the change to test out his new-and-improved CoroBlast on a group of unsuspecting P.E.A.C.E. agents.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Blue
Hearthome Church: Temporary Resistance Base

“We blow this place sky-high! Kehehe – BOOM! – Kehehe…” an obviously pyro Baltoy chuckled.

"Whoa whoa whoa! They're be plenty of time for wanton destruction once we secure more men. We are severely lacking in numbers right now." Blue calmed the clay pokemon down. "I've kinda got the idea to pull a full revolt against the PEACE by freeing the pokemon they've captured. But first, we gotta figure out how to get into the Detention center without being imprisoned their ourselves. Ideas that don't involve hgh explosives?"

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Farich

“We blow this place sky-high! Kehehe – BOOM! – Kehehe…” suggested that Baltoy. Farich wasn’t so sure anymore if that Baltoy was normal…

“Ideas that don't involve hgh explosives?" asked that Squirtle that almost had ended as a snack for that Flygon. Farich still remembered that that was the reason how he ended up by this army…

“Well, maybe this one. We first go to a side entrance. They obviously have guards there, so we KO them first, then enter while trying to don’t be mentioned by PEACE, maybe using smoke grenades, then free the imprisoners and then finally attack the center itself.”

A good idea, Farich thought by himself. Maybe not the most detailed one, but it would work. This was the plan Farich had planned to rescue the other girafarig right from the start. Hopefully they were there…

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Soran the Treecko

Soran reajusted the strap over his chest and followed Deton to the fortified walls of Hearthome city. Seemingly from out of the blue a mew appeared and practicaly chucked a "Cell phone" at him and then vanished after briefly explaining what it was. Soran clipped it on to the strap of his gun holder and followed the Baltoy to a rather odd looking scene.

~The Church~

Now inside the church Soran found himself leaning against a wall listening to Blue Deton, Farich, and a few other pokemon he didn't recognize talk about the plans for the future. Deton kept sujesting explosions while Farich talked about sneaking in the back way. Soran watched as they debated amoung themselves and then muttered just loud enough for them to hear, "...We should make the opening in the wall bigger."

Sure that he had caught someone's attention he continued, "...new people can find us easier."

((OoC: he's talking about making the way they came in bigger somehow))

pokemaster001

OOC: well, in a few hours we got a crapload of people posting, yay! I thought this RPG was slowing down but it's speeding up again!!

Techno was never very good at paying attention to stuff, and he just got a new device, so he sort of followed everyone into the hole, not listening to anything going on. When they got out of the hole Techno stopped playing with the badge long enough to look around at this new area. This came as such a suprise to him. Being a computer-like Pokemon, Techno lived a rather short life and never knew what a not deserted city looked like. "Wha-what is this place?! Where's the plants and ground and stuff!?!? Why is everything so orderly and....metal?!?!?!"

It seemed like the weird turtle was having a similar issue with the new place. "Looks like we're right outside the old church, the church could be our temp base" She said, Techno wanted to ask what she was talking about, but he decided just to follow her, and it seemed like more Pokemon were joining them. Nobody seemed to think they were out of place so Techno just rolled with it and went into the "Church." Then some of the Pokemon started arguing about what to do in the city. A Clay guy wanted to blow things up, The turtle and a giraffe wanted to sneak into the detention center, and a gecko wanted to make a bigger hole.

"I really gotta learn these Pokemon's names, or at least their species" Techno thought to himself, before putting himself into the conversation. "Yeah, let's make the giant gaping hole that makes this area suspicious bigger, PEACE won't notice at all!" He said sarcastically to the gecko "How about Boom Boom here gets some explosive stuff and blows the bottom of some stuff up so that it falls down so everyone's distracted and hurt, and Speedy here," He motioned to a dragon Pokemon laying down on a chair "Speeds in and knocks out the detention center guys so that other people can get in." Techno had to admit, the plan wasn't perfect, and it would probably end up being really complicated in the end, but it seemed to be better than other suggestions. "And we should really have some sort of attendance list or something so that we can keep track of this big group and stuff."

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Blue
Hearthome Church: Temporary resistance base

"Ya, I spose we haven't really introduced ourselves to each other properly. Well..." Blue began "My name's Blue. It's not short or anything and I don't have much of a history except for the fact that-" she stopped. She felt it again. The pulse of energy in her veins. She looked down at her hand and wiped off some of the blue make-up from it. Her dark blue markings [something like what kyogre has on her fins] were pulsating a bright neon blue.

"Something here... Is calling me." Blue muttered. She held her hand out in front of her and watch the symbol pulsate rhythmatically. She used it as a sort of detector and watched it pulse faster and slower. When the symbol glowed steadily, she was right in front of... whatever it was. She was right in front of the priest's podium and she removed the front of it and saw two tiny statues with glowing markings on them. One resembled Palkia and the other Dialga. The two statues' light flooded onto the walls and floor. The entire Church was enveloped in their light and transformed. The walls were metallic and were covered with the pinnacle of poke-tech. [remember, pokemon are actually sentient-level intellects. Their tech even surpasses human's, but their wild nature prevent their tech from being commonly used]

Screens covered every angle, the whirring of machinery filled their ears and the computers plinged on.

"...That has never happened before." Blue muttered.

A screen lit up with a recorded message from Dialga and Palkia.

"Those who find this message, we have much to tell you. The church of Hearthome is actually built long before humans cultivized the Hearthome area. This church was built as a high-tech sanctuary and base for pokemon in times of crisis." Dialga's voice boomed. He was very authoritative in his mannerisms.

"Now a time that our base is needed has come. With the shift in power from PEACE, our church has been reactivated as more of a military base instead of a sanctuary. Use this wisely, holy warriors." Palkia's soft, female voice said in a calmly way, almost motherly. The computer screen blipped off from the message and was ready for further use.

"OK, now I know nothing like this has happened before." Blue muttered. She sprayed water straight up and the water hit her head straight on, washing most of her make-up off. Screw embarrasment, we need these things.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Soran the Treecko

Soran glared at the computer-like pokemon, but didn't respond since something slightly more important was going on around him. Thea walls of the building had suddenly become a lot more high tech. Soran gave a faint grin, what better way to get his point a crossed.

Silently he headed over to a nearby chair that seemed to be created for a creature his size. He tapped into the computer and brought up a pokeversion of google earth only way more detailed. He motioned for the pokemon that had dissed his idea to come over and he zoomed in on Hearthome city.

"We're next to a forest in the corner of the city..." he paused thinking through his plan of action. "If we can get the hole bigger more pokemon will be able to join us and if by any chance we are defeated, a quick escape. Don't let history repeat it's self... (The American Revolution)."

Soran stopped and stared at the computer pokemon for a second, "PEACE may already know we're here you know."

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Blue
Hearthome Church

"PEACE may already know we're here you know." a very tough Treeko said, zooming in on the city on a computer screen.

Blue realized sometihng and ran right outside, into the scent-less streets. She stood back and looked at the walls of their base and smiled. The inside had changed, but the church looked extactly the same, albiet, the windows showed some light. She walked back in and saw Paradise still asleep.

"Paradise" Blue said while poking her. That may not have been the best idea since Paradise outsized her and had already tried to eat her, but she wasn't afraid of an over-stuffed lion-ant. Paradise lazily rose her head and opened her eyes.

"Listen, we need the tunnel to the outside bigger. Can you dig some more?" Blue asked even though Paradise was looking grumpy and didn't look like more effort was something she wanted to do, "...While you're out there, you can do some hunting. Thing about it, real meat instread of iddy biddy berries."