• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dega good stuff

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
ok so I recently judged the TCGplayer States tournament for my State as a L0. and I saw a list by a guy I know that I actually watched throughout the course of the tournament. I really liked it and how it played and thinking about what to play decided that it would probably be the best choice for this Standard season for my local meta and me as a player. I'm not going to follow this list card for card, but this is the list from TCGplauer site. It won 2nd place and almost got 1st but a lucky topdeck by the opponent changed the course of the game. Anyway onto the main event......

Creatures (14)
4 Blood Baron of Vizkopa
4 Desecration Demon
2 Obzedat, Ghost Council
4 Sin Collector

Planeswalkers (2)
2 Elspeth, Sun's Champion

Spells (19)
2 Devour Flesh
4 Doom Blade
4 Hero's Downfall
2 Pharika's Cure
3 Read the Bones
3 Thoughtseize
1 Whip of Erebos

Lands (25)
4 Godless Shrine
4 Orzhov Guildgate
3 Plains
1 Sacred Foundry
9 Swamp
4 Temple of Silence

Kamotz

God of Monsters
I'm trying to find the "Dega" part of this deck...but all I see is Orzhov...except for a Sacred Foundry.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
Yeah it was called RWB good stuff on the deck sheet (I did the deck check). But Orzhov Midrange, the Red for the Foundry might be in the SB. Let me check.

EDIT: Yeah the SB has a Wear/Tear.

Last edited:

Kamotz

God of Monsters
Unfortunately, most of the Good-Stuff decks that were king last Standard season (Jund/Naya/Dega Midrange, UWR/Esper/Bant Control, Naya Aggro) are simply outclassed now by the Devotion decks. In addition to losing a lot of the "good stuff" that made them so dominant, their 3 color manabases took a hard hit, too. On top of that, the synergies presented by the Devotion decks are just too much to overcome much of the time.

the3rdH0kage

Turn my Swag on!
I posted this forever ago lol, but I'm still toying around with the idea. But I get what your saying