• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dego's adoption house

Dego35

hey ill trade u a shiny flawless snivy 4 ur shiny pawniard

This I can do.

Can I trade you a shiny walrein or flygon for your axew?

Depends on what level they are.

LuigiOG TRU Shaymin for your Celebi?

Pokemon White Friend Code: 5157 3155 3327

Hmm... Not sure, already have a tru shaymin but I might depends on how busy my cloner is.

Dego35

When can you trade?

Hmm how does nonday sound, and makin sure you are trading my (ok I forgot, sorry been pretty busy lately and I can't find our post) for 7stones correct? And can they be dusk shiny dawn and fire/water/thunder?

Hmm how does nonday sound, and makin sure you are trading my (ok I forgot, sorry been pretty busy lately and I can't find our post) for 7stones correct? And can they be dusk shiny dawn and fire/water/thunder?

Monday is good and the Jungle Tour Celebi haha and yea that's fine I'll give you a Dusk, a Shiny, a Dawn, A Fire, A Water, A Thunder, and one more

Dego35

Monday is good and the Jungle Tour Celebi haha and yea that's fine I'll give you a Dusk, a Shiny, a Dawn, A Fire, A Water, A Thunder, and one more

Yeah ok, so a thunder, a dusk, and 2 shiny, and INSTEAD of a fire stone can we make it 2 dawn stones?

Dego35

Messaged you about a possible trade!

Please if you wanna trade post here, not a pm or vm inless I ask. I will probably not get any pms as I am full and when I delete I will need it for trading with others

kazzar

Hero Of Time
I would like Squirtle, Chikorita, Shiny Pawniard, Shiny Dratini, Shiny Pawniard, Shiny Gallade. Failing that, just the first 2.

I have these:

My Pearl Pokes(some MAY be hacked, I got them in trades):

Lv.32 Torterra(Nicknamed TWIGGY, Shiny)
Lv.50 Eevee (Pokémon WCS 2010: Shiny Eevee)
LV40 Chimchar
LV50 Manaphy
LV5 Manaphy
LV20 Pikachu
LV53 Tropius
LV25 Chatot
LV10 Eevee
LV30 Electabuzz
LV30 Magmar
LV51 Whiscash

These are all that I have on my pokemon Pearl and I got them off a friend of mine, Also looking to trade them all off as I have not Played pearl in quite a while.

My White Pokes(All Genuine):
Lv51 Emboar
Lv42 Cobalion
Lv14 Pidove
Lv1 Cyndaquil(Would prefer shiny)
Lv1 Farfetch'd
Lv30 Zoroark(Male, with PKRS)
Lv1 Gastly
Lv26 cubchoo
Lv46 Venusaur
Lv17 Sandile
Lv22 Oshawott
Ditto(I have 3, but want Foreign, Non-UK one to try out Masuda Method)
Lv10 Woobat
Lv1 Deino
Lv22 Solsis
Tepig(2 Lv1 Males)
Lv23 Phione
Lv25 Basculin
Lv22 Deerling
Lv63 Metang
Lv29 Gurdurr
Lv10 Pansage
Lv48 Musharna
Lv25 Klink
Boldore(Lv24 Female, Lv30 Male)
Lv1 Tyrouge
Lv26 Liepard
Lv24 Dewott
Lv31 Druddigon
Lv38 Glaceon
Lv38Electivire
Lv30 Golett
Lv22 Karrablast
Lv29 Foongus
Lv61 Dragonite
Lv49 Seperior
Lv1 Snivy
Lv40 Eevee
Lv5 Larvesta
Lv1 Larvesta
Lv34 Pawniard
Lv1 Pawniard
Articuno
Lv1 Charmander Shiny(Would prefer to keep
Zorua(I have 19, ALL UT, 5 Female, 14 Male, 1 shiny, which I would prefer to keep But would consider offers.)

DW POKES(UT):
Lv10 DW Farfetch'd(MALE)
Lv10 DW Kangaskhan(Female)
Lv10 DW Ponyta(Male, would prefer to keep but as always would consider offers)

Last edited:

Duschii

Joltik, The Cutest
hi im looking for all the gen 5 starters(just some regular..i dont care about IVs or natures)...i dont have much to offer (just some regular game pokes..)...but i can offer stones...i have:2xdawn stone,1x fire,1xleaf,1x moon,1xsun,1xshiny,1xthunder...

Last edited:

darkrai-girl2

transformers #1 fan
i don't have wi-fi connecton to battle or trade yet like you cool people but i have wrote down most of your friend codes so when i do get wi-fi connection i'll battle/trade in till ma brain pops...sorry, im not happy without wi-fi i alway beat my friends in battles if they don't cheat:(. i have soul silver, platinum, pearl and soon to be white on my birthday (9th augest) so be prepered for my better than my friends, pokemon battles! just if your woundering how im on the internet without one of the little wi fi boxes...im linking to my mums phone,and yes im allowed:)
see you later when we get proper wi fi.

Dego35

i don't have wi-fi connecton to battle or trade yet like you cool people but i have wrote down most of your friend codes so when i do get wi-fi connection i'll battle/trade in till ma brain pops...sorry, im not happy without wi-fi i alway beat my friends in battles if they don't cheat:(. i have soul silver, platinum, pearl and soon to be white on my birthday (9th augest) so be prepered for my better than my friends, pokemon battles! just if your woundering how im on the internet without one of the little wi fi boxes...im linking to my mums phone,and yes im allowed:)
see you later when we get proper wi fi.

Hmmm, I dont know what this has to do with my trade shop, but if it doesn't please DO NOT post.

kazzar

Hero Of Time
Have you considered my offer??

Dego35

hi im looking for all the gen 5 starters(just some regular..i dont care about IVs or natures)...i dont have much to offer (just some regular game pokes..)...but i can offer stones...i have:2xdawn stone,1x fire,1xleaf,1x moon,1xsun,1xshiny,1xthunder...

I will take 1 sun, 1 moon, and 1 dawn.

Dego35

kazzar

Hero Of Time
Yes and one thing did you want just the first two you asked for or all of them?

I wanted all of them. but if I cannot have all of them, I would be okay just having the first 2

Dego35

Walrein is Lv.53 Flygon is Lv.46 I don't know if either are EV'd so please don't ask

Hmm, you wanted the SHI y axew, correct? And I will take the shiny flygon. I should be able Yo trade later.

Dego35

I wanted all of them. but if I cannot have all of them, I would be okay just having the first 2

Ok, I can get you all of them, I am just deciding what u want in return.

kazzar

Hero Of Time

Duschii

Joltik, The Cutest
Last edited: