• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Degrassi: The Boiling Point

deathseer

Oh, u mad bro?
Degrassi isn't really a show. Its just 22 minutes of one liners and storming off.

I really hate that both my brother and sister took the television away from me to watch it.

Silver_Seoul

Degrassi isn't really a show. Its just 22 minutes of one liners and storming off.

I really hate that both my brother and sister took the television away from me to watch it.

I'm assuming you don't watch too many of the recent episodes.

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
I hope the grade 12 characters like Holly J, Sav, Declan and Fiona don't dissapear after they graduate. Of course they eventually will go, but I like them so I hope the show follows their college days.

Silver_Seoul

I hope the grade 12 characters like Holly J, Sav, Declan and Fiona don't dissapear after they graduate. Of course they eventually will go, but I like them so I hope the show follows their college days.

Well with the possibility of someone getting killed off, it's more than likely to be someone of an upper grade as opposed to someone younger and new, ala Eli, Alli, Drew, etc. Eli is most likely to be involved, as he drives a hearse for Pete's sake, and the promo had Clare turning over the death tarot card. I'd say Declan is a likely candidate, honestly. Just my opinion, though. I'd rather he not be killed off.

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
Well with the possibility of someone getting killed off, it's more than likely to be someone of an upper grade as opposed to someone younger and new, ala Eli, Alli, Drew, etc. Eli is most likely to be involved, as he drives a hearse for Pete's sake, and the promo had Clare turning over the death tarot card. I'd say Declan is a likely candidate, honestly. Just my opinion, though. I'd rather he not be killed off.
With Declan in NY, (is he there or did he move back?) I don't think it'll be him. I think the "lockdown" and possible killing might involve Eli (the deathcard in the promo) and Fitz the bully (he's nothing but trouble and could want revenge for the fake ID thing).

Silver_Seoul

With Declan in NY, (is he there or did he move back?) I don't think it'll be him. I think the "lockdown" and possible killing might involve Eli (the deathcard in the promo) and Fitz the bully (he's nothing but trouble and could want revenge for the fake ID thing).

True, but he could get word of Sav/Holly J and come back for revenge, getting involved in the lockdown. And I'm fairly sure Eli will be involved with the death, but I'm not so sure about Fitz. I'd bet on Bianca and him being the cause for a lockdown, but I wouldn't say they'd be involved with a death just yet.

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
True, but he could get word of Sav/Holly J and come back for revenge, getting involved in the lockdown. And I'm fairly sure Eli will be involved with the death, but I'm not so sure about Fitz. I'd bet on Bianca and him being the cause for a lockdown, but I wouldn't say they'd be involved with a death just yet.
I can't really picture Declan as the violent type. As for Bianca, she would definately be some sort of factor in the problem. It could always have to do with Adam. Bianca definately had a problem with that.

Silver_Seoul

I can't really picture Declan as the violent type. As for Bianca, she would definately be some sort of factor in the problem. It could always have to do with Adam. Bianca definately had a problem with that.

I don't see Adam as violent, either, though. Even Eli is a stretch, but it's his conflict with Fitz that keeps me thinking he'll be involved. But obviously, if Eli and Fitz are involved, Owen, Bianca, and Adam would be as well. KC could also snap, especially if Jenna turns out to be pregnant with someone else's kid.

I love this show!
I liked the first few seasons the best, but the newer ones are great too.
And I love the new characters :)

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
I don't see Adam as violent, either, though. Even Eli is a stretch, but it's his conflict with Fitz that keeps me thinking he'll be involved. But obviously, if Eli and Fitz are involved, Owen, Bianca, and Adam would be as well. KC could also snap, especially if Jenna turns out to be pregnant with someone else's kid.
I could definately see KC as violent. If it is someone else's kid, (saying Jenna really is pregnant) he would definately go crazy on the school.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.

Oh, for a minute there I thought you wrote "it's not a show, it's an event!" lol. Ok I get your point, it has it's bad moments and the occasional yet predictable teenage drama but that's kind of why I like it so much. It's just entertaining to watch teenage life unfold on TV screen. That's why I also like other shows similar to Degrassi.

Silver_Seoul

I could definately see KC as violent. If it is someone else's kid, (saying Jenna really is pregnant) he would definately go crazy on the school.

One other thing I'm concerned about at this point is Anya. She could snap just as bad if her mom were to get worse instead of better, and couple with Savvy J and you've got one furious girl. Besides, the promo had her in front of a sign that said 'The Two-Faced Girl' and I'm wondering what that's about. Bianca's, 'Girl Who Makes Boyfriends Disappear' seems to take shape in a few episodes when she takes Drew to the Boiler Room. And Jenna's 'Girl Who Doesn't Know Her Own Secret' is most likely the pregnancy, so I'm just wondering about Anya, now.

*I might spoil a few things for some people who haven't seen the movie or some of these episodes...soo read if you dare*

I really think that's Jenna is pregnant, I even saw a picture somewhere on twitter of her with a baby bump.
And although she might be known as a 'boyfriend stealer' she isn't a whore so I bet it's KCs kid.
It would explain why she gained that weight in that episode when she took the diet pills, but she might have a miscarrage or something because of the diet pills. Idk

Anyone else obsessed with Eli and Drew? I love them!
Eli's hilarious and I really hope that he and Clare get together and I really like Drew and Alli's relationship.
At first Drew just seemed rude, but after watching one of the recent episodes, he seems sweet. :)

And did anyone see the newer degrassi movie?
I can't believe Emma and Spinner are married now. They barely ever interacted before. It sucks. :'(

Silver_Seoul

*I might spoil a few things for some people who haven't seen the movie or some of these episodes...soo read if you dare*

I really think that's Jenna is pregnant, I even saw a picture somewhere on twitter of her with a baby bump.
And although she might be known as a 'boyfriend stealer' she isn't a whore so I bet it's KCs kid.
It would explain why she gained that weight in that episode when she took the diet pills, but she might have a miscarrage or something because of the diet pills. Idk

Actually Bianca's the 'boyfriend stealer,' seeing as the promo video had her in front of a sign with the label 'Makes Boyfriends disappear,' but I do think there's a possibility that it might not be KC's baby if Jenna ends up pregnant. But a miscarriage sounds feasible as well.

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
If anyone saw the preview for nextweeks batch of episodes it pretty much gave a huge hint towards Jenna's pregnancy. It showed her auditioning for an American Idol type show then showed her what it looked like reading a pregnancy test with Ali.

Last edited:

Mawile412

Problem
I saw the new promo..

Alli seemed to be selling her body. Prostitution? I wouldn't put it past her.

Last edited:

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
The new season of Degrassi is actually an improvement from last season, sure it switched alot of things up but it seems really relavent this year, much like the earlier seasons of the show. Last season had some decent moments but when they sell themselves out to do a story about vampire dreams and the dot blows up over a toaster oven, I can't help but cringe.

This season has alot of new, likeable characters and the writers seem very focused. Some characters (Spinner, Emma,Manny, Liberty, etc) last season had been on it so long it was often difficult for them to keep storylines fresh. This season has some old, some new and seems like the energy is much higher than season 9 and even season 8. At the same time, whenever an old character makes a cameo (like when Marco had his placement randomly) it helps keep the school's setting alive.

I'm a fan of the old and am becoming a fan of the new, so I hope they don't mess things up. I'm also surprised this site had enough supporters to start this thread.

Taichi

I'm a fan of the old and am becoming a fan of the new, so I hope they don't mess things up. I'm also surprised this site had enough supporters to start this thread.

You should see the IGN Boards. We're crazy over there. We're 56 pages deep which is 1,395 posts. We're currently speculating the boiling point. We've been discussing everything from Snake possibly dying to Dave getting it on with Ms. Oh to Leia and Fitz relevance to the entire show (the latter has proven his, the former is still in question.) to Eli getting an exorcism.

Yeah, we're bouncing ideas left and right over there. lol