• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Degrassi: The Boiling Point

Silver_Seoul

That is a very good theory! LoveQueen seeking revenge, also the plot does seem like it would further with LoveQueen.

I second this, but doesn't it seem like Snake and Oh would have called the cops immediately once Connor gave them her License Plate number?

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I second this, but doesn't it seem like Snake and Oh would have called the cops immediately once Connor gave them her License Plate number?

Yea it does, so if it would be LoveQueen that causes the lockdown she would have to be escaping from the cops or hiding out.

Silver_Seoul

Yea it does, so if it would be LoveQueen that causes the lockdown she would have to be escaping from the cops or hiding out.

And as much sense as it made, LQ didn't look to be the violent type, or else she wouldn't have let Connor escape so easily. I mean, not putting it past the writers to give a sort of twist like that, but hey, I'm just being logical before creative. :c

Taichi

Well a few days ago I saw a youtube video that showed pictures of All Falls Down (the Lockdown Episode). They didn't show much, but it's safe to assume nothing will happen to Savvy J and Eli/Clare.

IMO the only way this can 100% be the biggest event in Degrassi history is if Snake dies. It will top the JT Death and The School Shooting.

Last edited:

Silver_Seoul

Well a few days ago I saw a youtube video that showed pictures of All Falls Down (the Lockdown Episode). They didn't show much, but it's safe to assume nothing will happen to Savvy J and Eli/Clare.

IMO the only way this can 100% be the biggest event in Degrassi history is if Snake dies. It will top the JT Death and The School Shooting.

I saw that as well, and I think we could also rule out Anya and Drew, or any of the new characters for that matter. Anya already has enough to deal with, what with Sav/Holly and her mom, I doubt they'd just severely injure her. And as for the new characters, it's too early to kill off, say, Bianca or say, but I can see something happening to Fitz.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
If Zane is hurt during the lockdown that would really mess Riley up. He's already had to deal with coming to terms with his sexuality. If the guy he likes is injured or killed I think that might set him a few steps back emotionally. He might go back to being angry Riley.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
So the lockdown appears to happen at a dance. There is a youtube video with it

Silver_Seoul

Zane is supposed to be targeted this week... by Fitz or someone, I believe. It's probably just one of the other Football players. But yeah, Zane ends up getting into some trouble because Riley is prone to beating whoever insults homosexuality.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I think its Fitz and Owen. Hopefully Riley is finally gonna come out to the whole school

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
Zane is supposed to be targeted this week... by Fitz or someone, I believe. It's probably just one of the other Football players. But yeah, Zane ends up getting into some trouble because Riley is prone to beating whoever insults homosexuality.
Zane then procedes to tell Riley that when you fight a homophobe it only makes them more homophobic. A bit late, but it's the thought that counts.

Silver_Seoul

Seems like that's what they're setting up for. They want the entire school to be tense by the time the lock-down happens, most likely, and the best way I see that happening is as follows:

Riley angered by Zane getting jumped by Fitz and Owen.
Alli losing it by catching Drew with Bianca.
KC snapping from all the talk about Jenna and the baby.
Anya finding out about Savvy J and/or her mom ending up dying.
Fiona losing the case against Bobby.
LQueen somehow escaping arrest and contacts Connor, threatening him.
Eli almost killing Clare [lol unlikely]
Something with Adam.

Etcetera, situations like that.

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
Seems like that's what they're setting up for. They want the entire school to be tense by the time the lock-down happens, most likely, and the best way I see that happening is as follows:

Riley angered by Zane getting jumped by Fitz and Owen.
Alli losing it by catching Drew with Bianca.
KC snapping from all the talk about Jenna and the baby.
Anya finding out about Savvy J and/or her mom ending up dying.
Fiona losing the case against Bobby.
LQueen somehow escaping arrest and contacts Connor, threatening him.
Eli almost killing Clare [lol unlikely]
Something with Adam.

Etcetera, situations like that.
I really don't think Anya's mom would die so soon. And I don't know about LoveQueen coming back.

LostHero

OMFG! I love Degrassi! I've been watching since I was a kid, with my older siblings constantly playing reruns of the really old 80's Degrassi Junior High/Degrassi High. Then we watched the the first few season of TNG but I myself was never completely faithful to the show until like Season 5 or Season 6. I love all the characters on it and my favorite seasons are 3, 4 and 5. I usually have no complaints with episodes except for a few (The Rest of Our Lives/ Degrassi Takes Manhattan, though, I wasn't overly happy with, but that's just because I'm a Sean/Emma shipper and a Darcy/Spinner shipper :p and the freaking fact that Spinner and Emma barely interacted since like Season 2 >(.)

I love the Boiling Point-it's really intense and well written compared to the last few seasons. I feel like it's up there with Seasons 3-5 (IMO of course!)

Unlike most people, I don't like Eli. He's an interesting character but he physically reminds me of this guy that follows me and my friends around. I'd LOVE Eli if they didn't look a like (thank GOD that their personalities are different).

Anyways, I can't wait to see what causes the lockdown. It seems to involve Fitz and Owen for sure, with Eli and/or Drew possibly.

We know that Clare, Alli, Jenna, Adam, Eli, Sav and Holly J all make it out unscathed. But will everyone else? We also know that someone gets arrested. I wonder who?

Will you guys continue to watch Season 10 after 1024 (the episode with the lockdown) when it returns to its once a week format for 1025-1048? I will and I'll be loving every second of it I bet!

Last edited:

DarkPryde

I can't believe I didn't find this sooner! I could definitely see Snake getting killed off somehow. That's my best guess at a theory, but I don't see LoveQueen doing anything major anymore.
I am wondering if anything will happen with Peter. I know it seems kind of random but he's in the opening credits despite not really having many appearances. They might have the situation start with people at the school (it seems like Eli would be a good guess for having some involvement, or Owen or Fitz like people have said), and somehow involve Peter. I mean they have kind of run through as much as they can with Peter's character I think. Maybe they just need a way to tie things up with him...possibly killing him off.
Also, another teacher could be involved besides just Miss Oh or Snake. The writers could end up not wanting to lose any of the major characters and do something to Coach Armstrong or something, though that seems to be a stretch. As you can see, I have just been throwing out anything and I still haven't come up with any really good theories as the boiling point progresses =/

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I think I'm the only one who doesn't want Owen or Fitz to have a serious role in the lockdown, I know its the most probable situation but their minor characters with no development so we have no underlying reasons as to why they would mess up the school as badly as they would. Unlike the Rick story arc, there is no development for them this far in for it to impact the way that one did. They're like Bruce and Johnny to me: minor characters would only somewhat speed up or build other storylines.

I also read a comment on youtube about the final lockdown photo with Holly J, Sav, Eli and Claire where they said that judging by the reaction, it could have to do with Adam. Adam has a history with all of the potential catalysts for the lockdown we've been discussing so it's sort of interesting.

And yeah, I miss Peter as a series regular, he was so much better single and away from Mia. I doubt they would kill him off but I too would like him to have more of a role than just the new Spinner.

Silver_Seoul

Well, Wesley crushing on Anya was a surprise. :p

Looks like Riley's starting to get violent again, and apparently Zane is okay with it. Anya's scheme of getting the entire football team to say they're gay is a bit odd as well. Looks like Owen's got beef with Riley's new policy of no homophobia.

Clare and Eli's story, I was indifferent to.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Wesley is such an uninteresting character, much like Anya at the beginning. Don't really care where that goes but why is degrassi always having bachelor typed theme weeks?

The Riley story was alright. You're right, seems like Zane supports a temper as long as it isnt targeted at his or Riley's own sexuality not sure if thats healthy.

And I like Eli and Claire and I just want to know why he is so hot and cold. I guess we'll find out tomorrow anyway but I like the storyline and Adam was pretty charming in the episode too. He is the middle man for their on again off again antics.

Silver_Seoul

Wesley is such an uninteresting character, much like Anya at the beginning. Don't really care where that goes but why is degrassi always having bachelor typed theme weeks?

The Riley story was alright. You're right, seems like Zane supports a temper as long as it isnt targeted at his or Riley's own sexuality not sure if thats healthy.

And I like Eli and Claire and I just want to know why he is so hot and cold. I guess we'll find out tomorrow anyway but I like the storyline and Adam was pretty charming in the episode too. He is the middle man for their on again off again antics.

Yeah, I've always seen Dave to be the more flamboyant of their trio, and Connor got his own storyline with Lovequeen recently. Looks like the auction is Wesley's. I'm not sure why the chose Anya as a crush for him, though. Any other person could have worked, well, hypothetically, but she just seemed random. I guess she's the most practical, though.

Yeah, plenty of people use 'gay' as a synonym for 'lame,' and though I don't particularly use it in that sense I'm not one to care if others use it that way. I'm not homosexual nor homophobic so it's more of a neutral matter to me. I just didn't think Zane would be alright with it, though.

Spoiler for the Eli/Clare thing:

Apparently, Eli killed his last girlfriend in the hearse. I heard that from someone, not sure if it's true but I think it is, personally.

Anyway, I laughed when Wesley ran from Riley.

Swampert_trainer

Laughs at thunder
So the writing was on Riley's locker. From the previews I assumed that they had written on Zane's locker. I also thought that Riley punched Owen because he wrote something about Zane on the bus. Now that it's clear that Riley is becoming the victim of homophobic actions, that makes this story a bit different.

Part 2 of "Still Fighting It" should be very interesting. It seems Riley is going to learn that his actions might not always lead to consequences for him, but those who are important to him like Zane.

It would be really sad if something horrible happened to Zane, so I hope Riley manages to save him before he is hurt.

Wesley likes Anya...random and not all that interesting.

Eli is acting odd and Clare is confused. Not all that interesting, but it was a good set up for Part 2 when Eli reveals his secret.

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
I think Zane will probably just be hurt real bad from a fight and threaten leave Degrassi because he just can't take it anymore. Then right there maybe Riley will come out and say that he doesn't have to do it alone.
As for Eli, not really sure. I can't picture him being a killer. Maybe something creepy like collecting dead bodies?