• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Degrassi: The Boiling Point

I thought Riley was gonna come out at the end of tonight's episode but Zane screwed it up. Also lol at no one bidding on Wesley.

LostHero

Tonights episode was interesting but I nearly punched the TV when Zane covered for Riley. I was like 'WTF?! Can Riley just come out already? It has been THREE FREAKING SEASONS!'

Anyway, a new promo aired on Muchmusic, the Canadian provider of the show:

-Bianca getting close with Drew.
-Owen pays 50 bucks to hook up with Alli.
-KC sees something on a phone.
-Fiona calls herself crazy.
-Fitz, Clare and Eli in the school hallway at night; Fitz takes a knife from his locker and gets close to Eclare! OMG!
-Mr. Simpson says that "you won't even recognize this school."

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
Tonights episode was pretty good, one of my favorites this season. Riley's homosexuality has been drawn on for a while but I think its important. Riley is under alot of pressure from the school, the team and even his mom to fit a certain lifestyle, this isn't a simple coming out story. I just wish the actor was more convincing but he doesn't have the acting chops. Zane was just trying to stop prying like the others, he finally gets that Riley will make the decision soon but it has to be his own.

Love the Eli and Claire storyline. In fact, I love Claire hanging out with a new crowd. She's over KC, she's over Jenna and this relationship is actually a really decent storyline, not like that stoopid vampire Declan crush. The Eli revelation was actually good and I think these two will last the season.

Anya has really grown on me these past few seasons. I think the only storylines I think are the ones that revolve around her (like Ladies Night) and the two earlier this week. She has a personality, she wasn't just the girl who would go against Sav and his parents beliefs.

White Wizard

Hundred acre Woods
omgosh!!!
i love that show!
sooo good, not like crap "one tree hill"
but great drama, this is one canadian show im proud of!

Riversong

Buggy down.
Phew, I knew that Eli didn't actually kill his girlfriend! I figured it might have been a car accident or something.

Now I don't really understand why Zane would cover for Riley right when it was the perfect chance to come out. I mean, if anyone bothered to watch them they'd notice them touching each other's hands and whatnot. Either someone else will spill the news, or Riley will finally come out. I'd rather it be Riley.

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
Tonights episode was interesting but I nearly punched the TV when Zane covered for Riley. I was like 'WTF?! Can Riley just come out already? It has been THREE FREAKING SEASONS!'

Anyway, a new promo aired on Muchmusic, the Canadian provider of the show:

-Bianca getting close with Drew.
-Owen pays 50 bucks to hook up with Alli.
-KC sees something on a phone.
-Fiona calls herself crazy.
-Fitz, Clare and Eli in the school hallway at night; Fitz takes a knife from his locker and gets close to Eclare! OMG!
-Mr. Simpson says that "you won't even recognize this school."
I wanna see that! Do you have a link for it?

Silver_Seoul

I missed tonight's episode, but I'll catch the encore in a little bit. Sounds like it was interesting. I'd also like to see the preview, LostHero. :p

Poor Wesley, though. I never really expected anyone to bid on him but.. hey.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
Ahh I was hoping Riley would come out in todays episode, well we will just have to wait. Still progress is good!

Glad for Eli and Claire, I seriously thought he was a psycho killer.

Taichi

omgosh!!!
i love that show!
sooo good, not like crap "one tree hill"
but great drama, this is one canadian show im proud of!

I take offense to that. One Tree Hill was good once a upon a time. Seasons 1-3 were great. What other teen drama would quote Shakespeare, T.H. White, John Steinbeck, Atlas Shrugged, and other good literature? None. And OTH did the whole "Two seasons equal a school year" before Degrassi did. They also were a rare few to have actual music that actually fit the scenes and not top 10 hits, which Degrassi is currently following suite of the former. The auction you saw tonight? OTH already did it. Sure Season 5-7 and the upcoming 8 is going to be terrible, and Season 4 is up for debate, but Season 1-3 we're incredible and not crap.

Last edited:

LostHero

I take offense to that. One Tree Hill was good once a upon a time. Seasons 1-3 were great. What other teen drama would quote Shakespeare, T.H. White, John Steinbeck, Atlas Shrugged, and other good literature? None. And OTH did the whole "Two seasons equal a school year" before Degrassi did. They also were a rare few to have actual music that actually fit the scenes and not top 10 hits, which Degrassi is currently following suite of the former. The auction you saw tonight? OTH already did it. Sure Season 5-7 and the upcoming 8 is going to be terrible, and Season 4 is up for debate, but Season 1-3 we're incredible and not crap.

Actually, the first two seasons of Degrassi Junior High, which aired in the 80's, were one school year. Therefore Degrassi did it first. *picky*

Anyway, here is the MuchMusic promo http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDZxCSFwvM4

I can't wait!

Last edited:

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I can't wait either and I will miss the 4 nights a week timeslot too. If they keep up the strong episodes they've been giving, it will be impossible to wait the week to week basis. And I hope they don't make this seasons hiatus as long as last season, it was November-May if I remember correctly and the episodes weren't even worth the wait.

That Much promo furthers my suspicion that Adam could be one to get injured. I feel like they built up student dissapproval of transgenger and his friends are around Fitz in the promo. I feel like there will be soo much to these episodes though which is making the excitement that much stronger.

White Wizard

Hundred acre Woods
i hate in the beginning while the theam song is playing when everyone sticks out their tounge like wtf!
but love the show!

White Wizard

Hundred acre Woods
I missed tonight's episode, but I'll catch the encore in a little bit. Sounds like it was interesting. I'd also like to see the preview, LostHero. :p

Poor Wesley, though. I never really expected anyone to bid on him but.. hey.

oh i know, i felt so bad, but it seemed like he didnt feel too bad about, but for 2 bucks i would be like "i hate you all!"
but now at leaste the two gay guys are kind of back together, i hate when (wats his name) is volient, there really is no point :(

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
^His name is Riley and his anger is a very real way of dealing with homosexuality, even before his homosexuality storyline, Riley was very on edge. But as I've said in the past, the actor just doesn't bring enough to the role if you ask me, he seems ackward trying to put his lines together. I guess with an ensemble cast you get good and bad actors.