• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Degrassi: The Boiling Point

DarkPryde

yeah I'm happy that the show is showing a more dangerous ways of dealing with his homosexuality but I've never really liked the actor either. he just always seems a little hard to believe and sort of bland so he's hard to sympathize with sometimes. I'm just interested in how everything will get put together with only a few episodes left, and if all the storylines will actually end up relating in some way so all the characters are involved, or if it's just an isolated incident that causes the "lockdown" while the other storylines get finished up at the same time.

3lmi

pimping aint easy
I never saw it, just waiting for a rerun or I'll just Youtube it. All I know is what happens at the end.

Taichi

Somebody died tonight....somebody we all loved....and by the time the second half of the season comes....he'll be gone. R.I.P. Cool Snake.

The school's getting institutionalized. It's like he said. "When you all get back from break...you won't even recognize this school." So true. All hell will break loose. People will crack. Snake becomes 'The Man' and Degrassi is feeling like Big Brother now.

Peter Quill

star-lord
DEGRASSI:
IT GOES THERE

Yeah, I'm a stupid kid who absolutely loves this how. Only watched the first five seasons though. Should bet off my lazy butt and actually watch more of it.

Although I have to say this. Liberty is the greatest character no exceptions.

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
I didn't think that was the 'biggest event' in Degrassi history. I feel Fitz should have at least given Eli a scar. I'm a little mad at what Drew did with Bianca and even madder he didn't defend Ali when his mom called her a wh0re. They should not get back together.

Taichi

That wasn't suppose to be the biggest event in Degrassi history. It was leading to the biggest event, which is the second half of the season. Degrassi Gets Institutionalized.

the_w0lf

-/-Dutty Love-/-
I thought that the season finale was so well done. This first half of the season exceeded my expectations and completely blew season 8 and 9 out of the water. The new cast is working well with the old,

On the two final episodes: I almost wish Fitz did cut Eli too, not for the violence but because it seemed very real, like thats where they were going the whole time. Great acting from Aislinn and Munro in that scene though, pretty believable stuff.

Bianca just seems like a cheap ho, the character is working for me though. She's in everyones business and likes to cause trouble. I'm hoping in the next half we get a bit of an origin story for her as to why she acts out, thinks she above all, etc.

Loved the end scene too, with Sav Holly J Claire and Eli talking to Snake. I wonder what the school itself will be like next though. I hope there aren't uniforms, that would bore me to tears. Can't wait for the return already.

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
I wonder whose the person who said "I'm leaving Degrassi!" in the preview?

Silver_Seoul

I'm pretty sure it was Alli. One, it was stated that she would take a temporary leave from the show to do some filming with some other show/movie and she'd likely come back, plus the person that was walking out the doors had a bun, and Alli was shown to have one when she was talking to Clare.

Gotta say, I like Clare's new look. :p

I lol'd at Holly J's stripper dance, and Fitz actually seemed... not sure of the word... but is it wrong that I sympathized with him? Oh, forgot to mention I actually caught up. :p And yeah, Bianca is.. a *****.

Taichi

I'm pretty sure that's Adam. It sounds more like Adam the anybody else.

Do I think Adam is the one who said "I'm leaving Degrassi"? Yes

Do I think he'll be the one to leave? No.

They do this all the time with promos, one persons says a particular thing, another person actually goes and does it.

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
It'll probably be Adam. Maybe when they give out uniforms they accidently give him a dress which just drives him crazy and he desides to leave, but then in the second half he comes back realizing he's stronger than that.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
The show? pretty awesome although ive missed out the recent episodes...i was hung on this show but i havent had the time lately to watch it..im probably behind in it...so whats the latest?

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
The show? pretty awesome although ive missed out the recent episodes...i was hung on this show but i havent had the time lately to watch it..im probably behind in it...so whats the latest?
Sav is now with Holly J who broke up with Declan and after he moved to New York. Fiona got beat by her ex-boyfriend now she has to testify against him.
Riley's boyfriend is in Degrassi now and Riley came out by accident after putting their names to be King and King of the dance.
Jenna is pregnant with KC's baby.
Ali is with the new boy on the football team Drew, but he cheated on her with the new bad girl Bianca.
Drew's brother Adam is a transgender who's been bullied by Fitz.
Fitz also picked on the new kid Eli, who is with Claire now, and threatened him with a knife at the dance so now Degrassi is going to be really strict.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
Sav is now with Holly J who broke up with Declan and after he moved to New York. Fiona got beat by her ex-boyfriend now she has to testify against him.
Riley's boyfriend is in Degrassi now and Riley came out by accident after putting their names to be King and King of the dance.
Jenna is pregnant with KC's baby.
Ali is with the new boy on the football team Drew, but he cheated on her with the new bad girl Bianca.
Drew's brother Adam is a transgender who's been bullied by Fitz.
Fitz also picked on the new kid Eli, who is with Claire now, and threatened him with a knife at the dance so now Degrassi is going to be really strict.

Ah thanks i saw when Fiona got beat and when Sav made out with Holly J. but Jenna got pregnant lol wtf :O

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
Ah thanks i saw when Fiona got beat and when Sav made out with Holly J. but Jenna got pregnant lol wtf :O
KC refuses to support her. He wanted her to get an abortion but she's already 5 months in so it's not gonna happen.