• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Degrassi

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Degrassi_typeface.png

Degrassi is a Canadian teen drama television series that follows a group of students at Degrassi Community School who face various challenges like poor self image, peer pressure, child abuse, sexual identity, gang violence, self-injury, teenage pregnancy, drug abuse and death.

Basically, Degrassi realistically presents all that fun stuff teens go through.

The newest season (Season 11) starts July 18th. The first 29 episodes will air every Monday-Thursday from July 18th to September 1st, beginning with a 1 hour special.

Degrassi Season 11 said:
Degrassi’s 11th season introduces three new characters and tackles many issues that are relevant to today’s teens including gang violence, drug abuse, bullying, gender identity, sexuality, teen parenthood and romance. As the school year draws to a close and the senior class prepares to graduate and move on, everyone realizes they’ll only be in high school once so it’s now or never. When someone’s past catches up with another’s present, the lethal consequences reverberate throughout the school. Additionally, three new faces join the student body, producing new and forbidden love triangles and thought-provoking character revelations. While senior students prepare for graduation and prom, a bitter race for a new student council president develops and an illicit relationship blossoms on campus.

Season 11 Promos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALWgZm2cK5I&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfWQopZeOoE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3sCOA1hzPA

Mawile412

Problem
Degrassi is one of my favorite shows!

I started watching back around season 8, but I've pretty much caught up and watched most of the seasons :)

I hope this season will be as good as season 10. I'm kinda excited to see what'll go on between the new characters and the old ones. There's a rumor that there will be a love "rectangle" between Clare, Eli, and two new characters. But I kinda hope there will be less of a spotlight on them this season.

Kingsley

do my dance
Degrassi is one of my favorite shows!

I started watching back around season 8, but I've pretty much caught up and watched most of the seasons :)

I hope this season will be as good as season 10. I'm kinda excited to see what'll go on between the new characters and the old ones. There's a rumor that there will be a love "rectangle" between Clare, Eli, and two new characters. But I kinda hope there will be less of a spotlight on them this season.

Me too.
I hate Eli and I hope they show as much of Fiona as possible.

Taichi

This new Anson guy sounds awesome. Drew is damn near on his deathbed.
I hope there's more Fitz this season, he's going to be as close to Spinner as we can get right now.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
I really hope that they lower the ammount of Claire and Eli on the show, they build up the relationship so much only to crash it down a few episodes later. I would like a couple that they could just let be happy that is not Jenna and KC.

I hope we get to see more Adam this season, he should have played a bigger part than he did last season. I loved his relationship with Fiona and I hope that they show her more as well. I think it would be interesting if Holly J and Fiona got together it would turn out to be just like Alex and Paige a few seasons ago.

ndralcasid

1st of da month
This show has some of the hottest barely legal actresses to ever grace my television. No joke. They've been dropping the ball on character development lately though.

I REALLY REALLY hate some of the sendoffs they give some of their characters. That Spinner/Emma marriage greatly offended me as a fan.

Mawile412

Problem
The Spinner/Emma marriage was so random.. I guess I support it or whatever, but it came out of no where.

I loved Fiona and Adam </3 But I guess I understand, since Fiona wants someone who is 100% female. Adam is one of my favorite characters and I'm sure he might find someone to be with this season!

Vernikova

Champion
I watched this show a few times, in recent memory I watched the Next Generation one when they were in middle school and in high school, and I can't say that I liked the series too much. I admit that I could sit through it and find some of the episodes enjoyable but I was never really addicted to the series or felt compelled to watch it weekly like some of my friends are.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Honestly, if Fiona and Holly J got together it would be awesome. Holly J screamed lesbian to me for no good reason. Anyways, I've watched seasons 1-9 and I really need to finish season 10. My god.

MarshtompMan

DestinyTrainer 10yrs
Degrassi Spring Fever – Mon, 7/18 9p-10p et
Degrassi’s got Spring Break fever, wooo! Keke Palmer’s playing a concert — and Sav’s heartstrings — while Drew and Bianca get in WAY too deep.

-

LoveGame – Tues, 7/19 9p-9:30p et
Eli seems to be taking his and Clare’s break-up well… a little too well for Clare’s liking, actually. Will a new guy help her get closure?

-

What’s My Age Again? – Wed, 7/20 9p-9:30p et
Anya’s 18th birthday is nigh… paging Dr. Chris! And KC is trapped in baby-ville with Jenna; but is there an escape hatch?

-

Idioteque – Thurs, 7/21 9p-9:30p et
Drew’s life was so much simpler before Bianca was in it. Would it be simple again if she were gone?

-

Cry Me a River, pt. 1 – Mon, 7/25 9p-9:30p et
Dave and Adam are vying for a spot hosting a show on Degrassi’s airwaves. But is Dave ready to share the air with a transgender guy?

-

Cry Me a River, pt. 2 – Tues, 7/26 9p-9:30p et
When the school backlashes against Dave for his offensive outburst against transgender students, he’s left feeling persecuted and censored.

-

Dirt Off Your Shoulder, pt. 1 – Wed, 7/27 9p-9:30p et
Eli’s got professional help handling the pressure of writing the school play, but there are no miracles. Will a new heroine save the day?

-

Dirt Off Your Shoulder, pt. 2 – Thurs, 7/28 9p-9:30p et
Riley’s family isn’t changing, and neither is Zane. Faced with an impossible choice between them, Riley can’t put it off any longer.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
I watched Degrassi: The Next Generation when J.T. was shot and all that, but ever since the old characters died off and the new characters were introduced it wasn't as entertaining to me.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
I love that we are getting Riley and Zane, I was worried we wouldn't due to them not being in the previews!

I'm kind of ticked off that KC and Jenna aren't going to be happy for long. I just want one happy couple! Is that too much to ask!? D:<

ndralcasid

1st of da month
^We almost got that with Spinner and Jane. Almost.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Yeah but the fact of the matter was that we never did, and they were perfect together. Spinner completely over reacting to Jane's cheating and then running off and marrying Emma was complete bull....

So it seems like right now the only hope we have for a good happy couple are Zane and Riley. They might have their problems but as long they stay together and no one cheats it should be fine....

Taichi

Anybody else see how they are slowly but surely putting Drew in the main character spotlight? By the time the Fall episodes come around, he'll probably be the new Sav.

I hate Mrs. Torres with a passion. Mr. Bahndari is awesome.

ndralcasid

1st of da month
I hate Mrs. Torres too, but Mama and Papa Bahndari suck too. I swear, they are like the worst parents this show have seen.

Also, thoughts about the new intro??

This Imogen girl looks really adorable. I hope her character is interesting.

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
NO WHY DID THEY GIVE THE LOGO TO DREW D:<

I really don't want Anya or Holly J or Fiona to graduate :'(
Also I like the Bahndari parents, you have to realize that they grew up differently and more religiously than their kids and they are growing as characters too.
But yeah Mrs. Torres has no excuse.

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
I absolutely LOVE degrassi.

It is such a shame that Claire and Eli are having issues :( I liked the whole angelic claire with demonic Eli thing that they had going. light & dark, yin & yang, opposies attract e.t.c. they were such a cute couple

my favourite couple is definately Riley and Zane. I love how Zane brings out more and more of Rley's sweet side.

Drew is by far the best looking male character on the show. I feel like thaT was necessary to mention :D

I am also lovin the bromance between the black dude who is always trying to be cool, and the nerdy dude who is his best friend. I am really bad with names :s but anyway, its nice to see a growing non-romantic couple story line as well.