• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Deja-Vous

Ditto123

~Word~
um. yea. my other post got no reply so im reposting it k?

The reason i picked this team was that it has no overlapping weakness!!! Heres the link to help anyone else with picking memebers.
http://pokemon.marriland.com/black_white/team_builder
But I dont know items and moves and how early i can get them. If i have to get them really late, i wont get them. So help me with that, the moves, and nature plz.
P.S.- i wanna put the pokemon's pictures in, but i cant!!!! plz help

503.png

Daikenki (Seal)
I will teach him surf and/or waterfall.
Gawd, I couldn't decide between the three, but he looks awesome.

635.png

Sazandora (Hydra)
Strangely enough, he can learn fly. Wow.
I <3 dragons

514.png

Baokkie (Burn!!!)
No hms for him
Need something for rivel, and i can get him 4 free

Spr_5b_604.png

Shibildon (ZAP)

None here
NO WEAKNESSES W/ LEVITATE

589.png

Shubarugo (Knight)
Strength
Even w/ his 4x weakness to fire, he looks cool

563.png

Deskaan (King Tut)
Nothin here
One of the first pokes released. I was readin a book bout egyption gods when this dude was revealed. Guess the book made me respect mummies :D

Cut and Dive (maybe waterfall) will be on hm slave. Can anyone also tell me if the is a poke that learn those 2 or 3?

ungulateman

Miltank Man!
Read the rules.