• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delcatty Got Your Tongue? (336)

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Can someone answer this? How can massage cure smoke inhalation(sp?)?

Well, I guess it forces it out, much like a Heimlich. Just a guess.

SC~ out

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
You use the Heimlich to force out a solid. It can't cure smoke inhalation. I guess we'll never know how it works. *shrugs*

Chris

Old Coot
It would be relaxing the muscles. Believe me, massages can cause your whole body to relax quite well and get rid of anything that's been building up inside of you. I've had one and trips to the bathroom were not pleasant. >_o

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
What the heck are you talking about. I agree that the massage relaxed Skitty's muscles. However, that doesn't erase the fact that she was suffering from Smoke inhalation. Let out tensions won't get the soot out of her system.

Heracross

Custom User Title
Well, it could have helped her relax and dislodge some of the smoke particles that were stuck in her lungs. It also could have helped open up the air passages to help her breathe easier.

Chris

Old Coot
The Big Al said:
What the heck are you talking about. I agree that the massage relaxed Skitty's muscles. However, that doesn't erase the fact that she was suffering from Smoke inhalation. Let out tensions won't get the soot out of her system.
It's not just your muscles. It relaxes the whole body and allows everything in your body to flow better and anything bad that's been in your body can come out.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Cybercubed said:
Ha, anyone amazed that 4kids adds BLATANT sexual innuendo in the show, yet if there was any animation that was questionable it would have been edited out? I mean c'mon, Brock's heart throbbing out of his chest, and asking the coordinator that by doing some pressure pointing they can really "rock and roll". Also by the tone of Brock's voice, you can tell what was being stated. I find it funny that 4kids has no problem with sexual innuendo implied, yet if anything is SHOWN they have to cut up and butcher the scenes.

I know, I watched the episode again just yesterday on my tape, and I can't believe I missed that line the first time around. I was like, WHOA, they let that get past the censors?!? Maybe not the heart practically pounding out of his chest, but that "rock and roll" line certainly got my attention. :eek:

S

Shiny May

sweet how Delcatty teaches Skitty how to use blizzard and fails the first time and does it right the next time !! Delcatty also looks really cute!

Also a nice story she told about how once her Skitty got hurt and she learned those techniques and nice to see how Skitty evolved into Delcatty! A good ep imo

Last edited by a moderator:

Blazing Charmander

I saw this episode this morning and thought it was really good. I liked it when Skitty learned Blizzard. It was really powerful against TR.

And talking of Team Rocket, they really seemed to stay strong instead of blasting off straight away. Or maybe that was because Pikachu didn't blast them off straight away. Abbey's Skitty (Jonny) evolving into a Delcatty was really good too.

Flygon's cameo apperance was awesome, how it was kept in the shadows to put some mystery behind its identity. That attack it made was ultra-powerful.

Rating:9/10
There's always room for improvements in everything.

Blazing Charmander said:
I saw this episode this morning and thought it was really good. I liked it when Skitty learned Blizzard. It was really powerful against TR.

And talking of Team Rocket, they really seemed to stay strong instead of blasting off straight away. Or maybe that was because Pikachu didn't blast them off straight away. Abbey's Skitty (Jonny) evolving into a Delcatty was really good too.

Flygon's cameo apperance was awesome, how it was kept in the shadows to put some mystery behind its identity. That attack it made was ultra-powerful.

Rating:9/10
There's always room for improvements in everything.

yep, i agree, but Skitty lernt a move too quickly because it took agges before pikachu could use iron tail and treeco could use bullet seed and swellow could use airial ace!

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I thought it was already brought up that learning a move in two seconds was unreasonable. Oh well, I guess you have to keep the thread alive.

F

Factory Head Noland

I saw this episode this morning! It is a great episode!
I liked it when Jonny used Iron Tail, it looked so cool (I love Iron Tail).
Maybe Blizzard isn't as hard to master as Iron Tail, Bullet Seed or Aerial Ace...
I really like Delcatty! It's so kawaii! I liked the info on the Pokemon Contests that was given, only a little bit but still good. I hope May gets a Ribbon Cup someday...

Overall 8/10

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Blizzard is far more powerful and more complicated than any of those attacks. Anyway, that arguement is long dead.

Though, I'm waiting to see a Raichu use Iron Tail.

F

Factory Head Noland

Okay....I thought it was funny that Jonny was teaching Skitty Blizzard in the middle of a battle with Team Rocket, lol ^_^
I thought it was so funny when Cacnea got hit with Solarbeam and it rolled backwards off the rock, lol. This episode was actually really good...

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
The Big Al said:
I thought it was already brought up that learning a move in two seconds was unreasonable. Oh well, I guess you have to keep the thread alive.

That's cause it was aired in the UK today for the first time, so it's natural to have an influx of people coming in to talk about it, not everybody on this board is American you know :p

Screw I missed it, too busy having a lie in, get's repeated on saturday morning anyways.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Oh, yeah, duh. I thought it had been a little earilier.

i figered out the thing with the moves

pikachu-used iron tail and failed once then used it right then kept failing

the same with treeco and that is the same as skitty because skitty failed then used it then but fails in the next contest!

Squeaky Yugi

Bring on the Metapod
re..

Why did the doctor agree to let her Skitty evolve? Skitty is so much cuter, and it occurred to me that maybe Delcatty would take some time to get used to its new body. Personally, I'd rather have 2 Skittys than a Skitty and a Delcatty