• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delcatty Got Your Tongue? (336)

NPT

Just a member
"Delcatty Got Your Tongue?"

"Delcatty Got Your Tongue"? Seriously? 4kids should've came with a better dub title for this episode.

Anyway, this was an OK episode. It's good to see May meeting Dr. Abby, who was Pokémon a doctor and also a coordinator that made it to the Master Rank in the past, she was kinda cute. As usual, Brock tried to flirt with her.... but Max pulled him away.

It's kind of random how Dr. Abby knew that May's Skitty could learn Blizzard just by seeing her Delcatty Johnny use the move. All May had to do was tell Skitty to use Blizzard and what you know? May's Skitty learned Blizzard! Skitty learning Blizzard like that reminds me of the episode where Brock's Lotad evolved all of sudden.

Team Rocket were annoying as always. This time they tried to steal both Skitty and Delcatty, but plan backfired and they got blasted off Again.

Nekagi

Eevee Fan
This episode just made Skitty and Delcatty, a couple of Pokemon from the lower tiers, look awesome. If only Game Freak didn't make their stats so abysmal...

It was funny how Brock could sense when someone was attractive just by their voice. :)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow Dr Abby's healing techniques were impressive and so were her contest achievements hee hee. I liked how she and Delcatty had won a grand festival, plus Skitty learning Blizzard was cool. :3

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Decent episode for Skitty, though I wish we had seen the dude who owned the Flygon as more than just a silhouette...

At first I thought it was Drew since he owns a Flygon himself, but now I think it was just a random character who was just supposed to seem threatening as a pokemon coordinator. ^^

Leonhart

Imagineer
Eneco was as cute as ever, but seeing it learn Blizzard was an episode highlight since thus far Haruka hadn't taught Eneco any new attacks minus Assist, which was a while ago. Enekororo being an expert in Contests was a good plot device, although I don't see why the Rocket-dan wanted it so badly.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Why did the doctor agree to let her Skitty evolve? Skitty is so much cuter and it occurred to me that maybe Delcatty would take some time to get used to its new body. Personally, I'd rather have 2 Skittys than a Skitty and a Delcatty...

Zamin

This was a cool episode. Johnny sure knew a good range of attacks. It was cool seeing Skitty learn Blizzard. Abby was a nice character and I enjoyed learning her backstory. I look forward to what the rest of this season brings.

Alloutℯ

Banned
The variety of Delcatty's moves was great. I wonder if that Flygon trainer was Lance? He gets around after all (though its hard to see him being that hard on someone so much weaker than him).

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Enekororo being an expert in Contests was a good plot device, although I don't see why the Rocket-dan wanted it so badly.

Well the mere fact that Dr Abby's Delcatty was a Hoenn Grand Festival champ was likely why Team Rocket desired it so much. They typically seek to steal rare or strong Pokemon and this Delcatty was obviously very well trained.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Well the mere fact that Dr Abby's Delcatty was a Hoenn Grand Festival champ was likely why Team Rocket desired it so much. They typically seek to steal rare or strong Pokemon and this Delcatty was obviously very well trained.

Enekororo didn't seem particularly strong, though. I don't mean that it was weak either, but out of all the Pokemon that the Rocket-dan could go after, this Enekororo seemed average at most just from what I saw.

Daizy

I call you honey
Skitty losing its voice made it even cuter. May gaining a role model, someone who had already competed in a Grand Festival to get her fired up for more competing was good.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Haruka gained renewed confidence in herself as a result of this episode, although since she was on a winning streak at this point in AG, I didn't think she needed much advice or development.

Scorbunnie

Skitty looking up to Delcatty was great because it helped Skitty learn Blizzard even if Skitty was still an amateur at using it.

I wanted the Delcatty girl to become May's rival in the future but sadly that didn't come to pass.

Delcatty and Skitty are cute.