• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delirium

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
ok guys it was (or still is idk) snowingtoday so that was cool to see, have a merry Xmas and all that good stuff, I will be working on my UU te since it's kind of broken, but yeah if anyone wants a UU battle VM me

milo05

has no status =3
Hey guys, jsut posting ot say that i'm leaving, this place is inactive =/

I'll be waiitng on the chat to be de-modded.

Good Luck in the future with Delirium.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Well it is the holidays -.- and people are doing other things but sure GL milo

kabzy

Grass Trainer
oh Milo, you have upset me lol. And yea its only inactive cause everyones on holidays lol. Oh well, hope you hav fun wherever else you land lol. And you can always ask me for more pokes ;) .

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
I did the final editing and it's like this:

Ivan vs Rocko
Kabzy vs Joe

SSBB123

Hawtie
hey guys merry christmas
i found some free time before i go see some realitives, so i thought id drop in
what did everyone get for christmas?
i got a palmpre and some games, and my bro got a car @_@

kabzy

Grass Trainer
lol ssbb, my bro got a car too, i just got 500 pounds, and the sweets and chocolate stuff lol. I wanna see people using our new userbars, u too ssbb and ivan ;)

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Hey I copied them from the pm and they didn't pop up, I'm on my itouch ATM

kabzy

Grass Trainer
yea i dunno why that happened, u hav to right click the link, go on properties and then copy that url. Just post these instructions on the first page!!!! :D

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Hmm unless you could post the links here once per page until I can get on the computer OR maybe post a link to you photobucket where they can find the URL? Idk I can't use the computer right now

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
iPhone? They say everyone break it within 2 weeks XD and yeah but there's a problem with it

I'll add all of them by hand XD but after I catch some more dittos

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Nah I found a way XD basically they are all the same linkwise to were it says "TH_"rankname"" so it's easy to link

kabzy

Grass Trainer
ok ... people are becoming a lot less active lol. I know its the hols, but still. Maybe we need to come up with something that involves everyone taking part? I dont know what, but something. Lol Ive heard people talking about how clans fail, and i knw none of us want that to happen. So, lets all give ideas:
My idea is that we have a massive LC tourny. And everyone should be able to take part, as it is not hard to train pokes up to lv5. BTW, i think we shud keep the metronome tourny within the chat, as its not something that involves many people. So yeah i guess others should post some more ideas, then we all pick one, and do it. LC's good tho, easy to get the pokes, and its more fun than the common ou/uu. :)

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
I beg to differ ok the OU/UU thing, anyways wedo have to raise the activity here, so how about we get something I saw from the clan "Untold Chaos" <=< give them credit. So in order to enter in clan events/buy pokemon from the store you have to have a total of 5 battles have done in one month, 5 is not a lot guys and it'll keep you active so this starts on January the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.