• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delirium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Wait... what's LC??? I'm confused... |D

kabzy

Grass Trainer
lol no need to be confused, basically its Little Cup pokemon. Its using baby pokemon, but not babies like pichu, magby etc( which u can also use btw). You can use things like Gastly, Happiny, munchlax etc. You are ONLY allowed to train the pokes up to lv5, so breeding moves from parents can be important. Check it out on google, cause there are more rules, and tricks, and you need to know bout banned pokes and moves ;)

And guys i will not be changing my avatar AGAIN, i think ive found the right guy, Kabzy and Bugsy for life ...lol

@Hiro and Ivan - do u think maybe i should shorten our sig image things, theyre kinda taking over the forum pages lol.

Last edited:

kabzy

Grass Trainer
apparently its too strong for lc??? who knows lol. Before I read the rules, i was planning on scyther, but clearly its banned. Im hoping to win on strategy ... heehee ;)

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Gengar is not little cup kabzy, it's anything that can evolve except for those banned poke so pichu and magby can be used. And if you could please make it (the pictures) smaller :)

kabzy

Grass Trainer
K i'll do that, and thanks for pointing that out, i was meant to write Gastly lol. Changed it now ;)

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Where did you hear about magby and pichu couldn't be used? Is it cuz smogon didn't add movesets and stuff to them? xD, oh and can you please shorten the image size plz, I'm eggmove chaining almost done!

kabzy

Grass Trainer
lol wot i was meant to say is that its not little cup as in you only use them kinda babies ... my new answer to "what is LC?" is GOOGLE!!!

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
LOL say that I was like no way!! Magby is a sweeper and it's not in it? <=< reaction XD umma use my voltackle-chu im making some babies it's tough >.>

Beat JB 2 times :)

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Hmm........very interesting, but besides that down to my business at hand. I Calarus have made a name for my self as the revered Kanto Pokeologist. From asking for battles in the battle section and now I move to the Serebii league and going to take their challenge. I have also come back from the underground I have resigned from the underground as the cloud cluster clans leader. So I have made a permanent stay here. I was not liked very much after leaving hahaha but this battler is no pushover so Delirium welcome me with open arms cause Delirium has gained a powerful ally. I Calarus now support Delirium not serebii but Delirium master's of time and the universe I CALARUS AM HERE TO STAY KAIZEROST FEAR MY NAME!!!

kabzy

Grass Trainer
woohoo, good to hear Calarus. We have you full time now I guess. :D
@Everyone Im still ... looking for any LC battles, so just vm me if you wanna battle.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
^ LOL I have a few LC people but I raised them to lvl 10 to determine IVs :/ they're not ev trained they're just lvl 10 with egg moves

I beat jb again 2 times :), Merry New Years to all have a good-rest-of-09 and see ya next year, we will have an even more epic year in 2010, for HGSS comes out and all hell will break loose with my aqua jetting Feraligatr

Last edited:

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
merry new years and guess what?! I may have won a free DSi/Lite, we went to church and they this even about if our parent knew us well enough we would win a prize me and my older brother won so umma choose the DS and he'll choose a laptop, so my younger brother may get to join us (if I get the DS) I already have a pearl version ready for
him if I do get it, I'll find out on Sunday

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
That's good news! Happy new years people! :p I need to start being active more active again... lol um... i just don't have time to train for the LC... :p Even if it's just to lv. 5... sorry! XP My school is about to start again and i wanna get really solid grades to start with so that i'm not stressed out later in the quarter.

EDIT: OMG I ranked up! :D Lol i never noticed is that recent? |D

Last edited:

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Ranked? And yeah school starts in 3 days and I have a packet of work that my teacher gave me (to everyone and I mean every grade level) so yeahhhh :(

kabzy

Grass Trainer
oh man, school in 3 days DAMN. i got no work to do but still ... so depressing lol. Still looking for LC battles

Status
Not open for further replies.