• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delirium

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
does anyone have a fully ev'd jolly ninjask with the typical swords sub baton pass moveset? I have flawless adamant horsea, and flawless timid staryu, both ut and shiny. Or i can give a really good ivd scizor???

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Oh yeah be sure to not give away team preparations, you know in case LOL I'm always checking up on people strategies LOL if anyone wants to UU or OU VM me

kabzy

Grass Trainer
lol dont worry ninjasks for PBR, not ds stuff. its doubles stuff, but does anyone have one?

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Nope and I just noticed, my UU lead that I used for the match I just had, I lost btw, would have ripped every single pokemon jb had to pieces if I had saved it :/ damn

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Well it is LOL, anyways I beat JB 4-0 hehe man I luv my non smogon poke

kabzy

Grass Trainer
^^ lol. NEED AN EV'D JOLLY NINJASK PLEASE!!! I have ut shiny flawless:

Timid Staryu
Impish Igglybuff
Adamant Horsea

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
I broke tie LOL and it was a 5-0 sweep man I actually pulled it off LOL GG

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
The power? Like at your place went *blitz*? That sucks ducks hehehe if anyone wants to battle OU/UU VM me

Beat kabzy 2-0

Last edited:

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
Well it is LOL, anyways I beat JB 4-0 hehe man I luv my non smogon poke
Smogon should never tell you how to make your poke.

Anyways, my team is nearly complete but im stuck EV training my last guy....

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Omg I know what your last poke is cookie!!! Hehehe anyways tommorow,unless the church people lied straight to my face inside the church (where you supposedly can't lie),I should get a nintendo DS, idk what model hopefully DSI but idk, I will be disappointed if I don't :/, it's like waking on Christmas and nothing being under the tree which has happened twice so far.....anyone wanting to battle/ test teams VM with the tier

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Not for my soon to be morning sun arcanine! Umma make a spec one when I get ahold of SoulSilver XD

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Defeated SSBB 1-0 in another close match. Thank you for the match.

Edit that brings the total to 9 consecutive and total wins. One more should qualify me for the "Alakazam rank". Could this be verified?

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Yeah tmk you'll get alakazam rank ^.^ so I was told this by the pastor person "duhhhh, I forgot the gifts" so yeah and then they said we had the wrong idea of what the gifts were after we heard them say exactly what they were going to give us... They said it's a nintendo brand thing smaller than a wii which could only mean a ds/dsL/DsI so yeah umma have to keep going till I get it ;/ (I'm that kind of person) anyways anyone wanting to battle VM me, we need 3 more people for the war

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
lol you need to update your userbar bgp... >.> lol if you want. anyway... school... yeah... ew, less active due to that and being co-leader of Dracaena... :/ but i'll still be around sometimes. (trying to be on for an hour each day anyway! lol) but anyway! Ntp... the point is... since i'm opening my services for Dracaena members... i will for Delirium as well... I make competitive movesets... i just need a pokemon and what kind of moveset e.g wall, sweeper (physical, special or mixed) etc. I don't use the premade movesets even for reference, and i make everything except the pokemon, from hold items, to what EVs, etc. along with the moveset. I also try to give no same moveset to the same people, especially if it's the same pok. I even record who is using what moveset. Anyway! It's a take it or leave it basis, and you can tweak it to fit your team as well. :3 Already have 12 made movesets, but most of them are unused (although i'm using two of them... |D) anyway, just VM if you want me to try to make you one. ;)

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Tmk
Ivanreal
Kabzy
Ssbb
Jb
Calarus
Cookiecutter

This our war roster for our war with UC, GL and HF, and let's make this be a quick easy process :)

Status
Not open for further replies.