• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delirium

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
... So did anyone here bother to make an LC team??? lol If so, anyone wanna battle???

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
@ matt and dill: we need to battle :) and since you guys pretty much run 1 tier of poke I'll battle with that tier :) I'm making a new OU pokemon but it is difficult and but I can't be helped or my pokemon will be revealed :(

BrennyBear

Hey if anyone could help me..erm..Cal and my time diff's are different and his helping me with stuff so er...if its 12:06pm now..what time would it be over where Cal is?

Dillio_686

Cold-Blooded
@ matt and dill: we need to battle :) and since you guys pretty much run 1 tier of poke I'll battle with that tier :) I'm making a new OU pokemon but it is difficult and but I can't be helped or my pokemon will be revealed :(

Yeah, UU tier.=P Register me, we MUST battle!

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
Yo people joining whether old or new, i'm Hiro. ;) Nice to meet you. I'm not HUGE on competitive battling, but i make the odd moveset... whether they work out or not, dunno. Whether you take it or not, is up to you. But if you ask, just gimme a poke, and what kind of moveset (supporter, wall, sweeper, etc.) and i'll give you: Moveset, ideal EVs, Nature(s), hold item, explanation on how to use it. :p I don't use the info on smogon or serebii, or anything like that, i just make them up based on the intel i have, to the best of my abilities. If they look like a moveset you could find on one of those sites, i assure you, it's coincidence. I also keep track of who uses each moveset and try to not give the same two people the same moveset. I also make them for free. ;P again, what you get, you take or leave. You can change it, whatever, just tell me if you are gonna use that exact moveset or not, so i can mark it as yours, or open... ;) Also, for some reason people add a __ to my name sometimes here, but i prefer just Hiro.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
uhmm if anyone can help me get these things I would very much appreciate it,TM 64 aka explosion and TM 26 aka Earthquake, there's some other ones but I forget, in return I can give a careful regirock I was planning to use but then decided not to use it's really good :) so if anyone can help I would appreaciate it I really need explosion as many explosion tms I can get the better :)

kabzy

Grass Trainer
i have 3 explosions, an eq and a gyro ball. So ivan and dillio, i can giv u those if u still want em

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Hey he may not need all of the explosions (TM 64) from all of you but I could sure offer a trade for one. PM me about it please because I WILL NOT be here today. I head off to the airport in less than an hour and because my normal 1hr and a half flight now becomes a five hour ordeal due to connections and lay over. Couple that with the fact that I haven't slept a wink despite a double workout session yesterday means that I will be D.O.A (Dead on Arrival) when I get to D.C.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Nah I need all explosion tms and all Eqs I can get :) and sure kabzy as many as your willing to give me :)

TheMourningKing

King of Nothing
Nah I need all explosion tms and all Eqs I can get :) and sure kabzy as many as your willing to give me :)

Ok, there were a total of 4 explosions offered. If 4 of your pokemon are running explosion then you are a suicidal maniac.

Seriously though, if anyone has an explosion TM they aren't in need of let me know.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
We have a new memer his name is absolknight66, enjoy your stay.I figure this clan has been going kind of slow lately so I'll be looking at what members haven't been on recently say about a week ago, and they'll be wiped (they're welcome to join again) I figure we should try to promote more battling so I'm going to hold another tournament, it'll be OU tier with no hax items, I will have all the details by tommorow at 9 PM my time and I'll have done some changes, I have been busy as well with school but I've been watching and it's sad to see this place die down it used to be full (not suing I want spam) but let's increase activity!

Last edited:

AbsolKnight66

The Knight of Dark
Hi, I'm a new member to Delirium. I hope this is a place that is going to be fun. By the way, Kabzy introduced me here.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
no no no lol delirium cant die!!! The UU tourny sounds like fun, altho we did just have one. y not go for the monotype tourny?

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
woops did I put UU? My bad I meant OU!! An monotype will come later, so yeah I will have evrythinng up tommorow, you may start sending me pms if you wish to join the tounament, also this will help to polish your skills for further wars so make/use teams and try getting used to them

kabzy

Grass Trainer
lol i kept telling people to get their pokes, but no one responds :( lets force em lol

Status
Not open for further replies.