• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delirium

Status
Not open for further replies.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
hello to all new people, i cant keep track of how many there are lol.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
A true tester

Ah welcome new member from Hungary maybe your as tall as me. Now down to business, I will be in the tournament. I have fixed things with Joerachi so no need for this drama behavior. Kaizerost, come to the underground I would like to have a word with before you get aquainted here. Kabzy, Malia would like a Umbreon-Carefule nature does not need to be shiny nor male or female, Just what ever you have. I will be able to do test battles with any one in three days. This is what I mean as a tester I believe that Clan mates should be able to test any new teams they might have so I am making UU & OU teams. So any of you that wish to test your new teams in real battle let me know. And your teams are fully confidential. Just come to the academy and we can start in private chats for the tests. So I am taking my job very seriously as the tester. So this is all for the moment, Calarus

Last edited:

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Anyone can be a tester really just don't reveal teams * I only did it to amplify cuz he ****** me off XD, wouldn't do it to you guys*anyways I finished my newest project, raising it to lvl 50 so I can use it in the battle frontiers, if anyone wants to battle I'll me available tommorow (only UU/NU) tell me ahead of time if OU, man I feel sleepy so good night guys, get those teams ready

kabzy

Grass Trainer
@Cal, ok well i'll battle you with my possibly failed uu team. lol hopefully there may still be some hope. As for malia, i will give her umbreon today, or i just give it to cal, and then you give it to her. Sounds like a plan :)

Jb

Tsun in the streets
Sup guys? Speaking of UU what do yall think about a ninetales with flareblitz, that for sure would suprise the oppenet.

i sent out ninetales
oppenet: switches to chansey
ninetails use flareblitz
oppenet: ****!!

kabzy

Grass Trainer
it would be a surprise, but nasty plotter is so much better. even still if flare blitz works for you, go for it!!! :)

ckayer11

Steel User
Yay the UU tourney is almost here! My team is complete a lot sooner than I thought it would be, so I'm ready to rumble and I got a few surprises for whomever I face. :D

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
If anyone is up for a UU battle VM me, start sending me pms so I can add you to the list of battlers

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
I Calarus have defeated Overlord, 3-0 zero due cause he ran.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
i got beaten by cal 4-2 as i ran. but... it was uu against ou, so i guess i can save face a little. lol

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
lol alot of drama in this clan so it seems..hope it gets sorted..

Brendan, somehow i feel like drama is almost becoming second nature in this clan at this point... not that that's a bad thing... i love drama... |D

Anyway, on UU tourney topic... I have to finish up my team which i'll have plenty of time to do tomorrow people so don't worry, i'm entering no matter what!!! *determination*

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Brendan, somehow i feel like drama is almost becoming second nature in this clan at this point... not that that's a bad thing... i love drama... |D

Anyway, on UU tourney topic... I have to finish up my team which i'll have plenty of time to do tomorrow people so don't worry, i'm entering no matter what!!! *determination*

So your joining right?:)

Remember guys play to win, ifyou win you get 1 thing from the shop, I'm eyeing another shiny timid kyogre :D

We got challenged toanptjer war by Pastel, let's finish this tourney so then we can battle them ok? And we will add that to the prize:

1 free poke from shop + guarranted spot in clan war :D, my pichu craves blood :)>

Last edited:

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Excited!!!

Ahhh I look forward to the tournament, Now down to business. Dwayne has lost to Rocko, so a credit to Rocko for a splendid battle. So war will come soon and that I look forward to it with all my battling intent. I must also congradulate Joerachi for finally defeating me that battle lasted well over 40 minutes very exciting, So a credit to Joe. As for fun things to come, Ivan I would like to purpose a METRONOME battle tournament. It will be very amusing and we will all enjoy ourselves. And will bring us more together, so I hope you think about it and approve it for a future tournament clan battle. If anyone is searching for me I will be in my academy for the remainder of the night. This is all for the moment, Calarus.

clysdale

Sign me up for the tourny. I made a my very first UU team.

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
I Calarus am making a name for myself, I have defeated a one called Dr.Love-twice with him running away twice. The battles two beautiful sweeps. You make ask him for confirmation and he will tell you. This is all for the moment Good night Delirium, Calarus

kabzy

Grass Trainer
hey cal, ive already asked about the metronome tourny, and we got a yes. And guess what . . . IM ORGANISING IT. lol so happy to do that.

Will talk more about it in the chat, and i will put a post up near the end or after the uu tourny.

Also, so excited about the uu tourny, good luck to everyone... and me lol :D

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Yes good luck to all just so you know the UU regestering ends when I get back from school everyone that's has posted/pmed me is in, if BDD and BGP are back they get in, they've had computer issues, GL to all as well as me, I'm playing to win ^.^

SSBB123

Hawtie
anyone who doesnt vm me the credits by the end of sunday will be decredited with what i owe them
i wont be in the UU tourney since i cant get a wifi team ready in time (but i do have a good shoddy team, if anyone wants to battle)
and how will the metronme thing work? will all teams have the same pokes in it?will we be provided with the pokes?
oh and ivans sig looks canadian :p

Status
Not open for further replies.