• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Delirium

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
I never knew you had your battle, you have to tell or it won't get recorded

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
OMG milo lost in OU! Playing through platinum OMW to oreburg city with a lvl 13 pip haven't battles barry...

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
beat doggy (Ckayer) twice. Once 2-0, then 1-0 Good going CK.

EDIT: Incidentally, it was 5 v. 5 because i don't have a full team if that counts for anything. Technically he beat me once because i left at the beginning of a battle... same with ivan... if those count for anything also.

Last edited:

milo05

has no status =3
Won against Kabzy 1-0 GG intense battle (H)

Altrough, a miscklcik in his part sealed his doom =/

He could have won D:

I never knew you had your battle, you have to tell or it won't get recorded

Look at my post, i DID say i won my tourney battle....

OMG milo lost in OU! Playing through platinum OMW to oreburg city with a lvl 13 pip haven't battles barry...

lolwut

Last edited:

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
Hey guys an Update here. I have finished my new competitave team. I just have to transfer it. I am gonna use my sisters DS. Once that is done, I can battle and record them again. Make my YouTube a bit more popular. (narrated PBR videos coming soon)

kabzy

Grass Trainer
ooh the cookie cutter, i'll battle u on PBR, Ive been wanting to play that again for soo long lol.

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
ooh the cookie cutter, i'll battle u on PBR, Ive been wanting to play that again for soo long lol.
I'm getting it for christmas. I'll message you when I am ready. I can record that one too.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
I'm on my way to gardenia with a lvl 23 prinplup :) muahaha getting all items along the way,I'll be done by tommorow evening and battling on Tuesday

milo05

has no status =3
Won against Calarus, 5-0, gg.

SSBB123

Hawtie
remember boys (and girl ;D) that if u dont vm me your credit by the end of today i will not give them to u
also new sig, and i updated my title for the first time in over a year

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Rocko and Fireovwrlord we are waiting onyou guys to do your battle so we can go to round 2, I'm in the marsh town about to get my 5th badge

SSBB123

Hawtie
people have untill i wake up tommorow to vm me any credits they have gotten
ive warned people many times so dont get all pissy if yur to late

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
LOL believe they don't pm you by then XD, I'm at iron island hopefully I can get to giratina today if not I'll get to ittommorow :)

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
Hmmm..... Interesting now that Clysdale has shown up out of the blue lol, nice to see you friend. Now down to my business at hand, I will not be here for 3 days. I will be back in the underground for a OU tournament that I have to attend as one of the moderaters. I will be back with in those days limit, and I will need a favor to be done for me if anyone may wanting to fill in for me. Taylor from Hungary wants a test battle if anyone wants to cover for me please go ahead and do it, if not I will do it when I return. I will be spending time at the academy while I am moderating the tournament so come by if anyone of you want to chill out there. My FC has changed I have started my platinum over again so battling will not be possible till I am finished the time is two days. I wish all of you humble words and kind remarks while I am gone, please respect each other and I give congratulations to the UU tournament champion. This is all that I have for the moment I will see all of you on the date of Dec,23 this coming wendsday.Calarus

Last edited:

SSBB123

Hawtie
credits have been updated
some people have enough credits to rank up, vm me if u want to
also now vm me all credits, and not post them here

Status
Not open for further replies.